Thread: VI-ville, a strange adventure

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI-ville, a strange adventure...

---

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*deleted*

That one works.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP or ESTP
    INFP

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can VI the mixer and the racks but no clue about the guy really.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    I can VI the mixer and the racks but no clue about the guy really.
    how about this one:
    *deleted*
    Mixer - Behringer Eurorack MX series.
    Behringer DSP Compressor??
    Headphones no idea

Guy has in his ego-block.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guy has in his ego-block.

i don't read hierogliphs, but i\d love a piece of your wisdom if it can be made accessble to the commoner what is that little balck square??? i'm truly puzzled ...
    it's Extroverted Thinking, but nevermind... My guesses are ISTP ESTJ and ENTJ. I am very uncertain though...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you gotta help me out here winterpark, i mean, i'm your dual after all

Liar.

Now I really think you're ESTP

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, I took a closer look at the pictures and I think ENTP could be another possibility.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have definitely considered this one, winterpark. but, there seem to be too many possibilites. anyway, the kid seems more resevred than an entp. and definitely doesn't " rudely butt in on others conversations" (according to socionics.com).
    ENTPs can be very reserved and unintrusive. For instance, many MBTI INTPs come out as socionics ENTPs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought ESTp the first time I saw the pic. I saw ESTj mentioned, and I guess I could consider that as well.
    thing.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTx, leaning towards j

the side shot looks ESTj though IMO
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... xxTP...

... maybe ISTP...

... not ISTJ...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    You're ENFp?
    it's terrible, isn't it kid? at least i think i am.

to get back to this VI, i'm not particularly inclined to thinking that the guy's entj...he just doesn't seem that extroverted.

hey kraus, do all estps have that cat-like walk? coz this guy definitel bounces when he walks i find it, hm, how shall i put this, funny-looking let's say
    In order to determine, does relate man to this sotsiotipu, it is necessary to, first of all, glance at his gait. During walking LIE slightly "it jumps" - it is rolled from the heel to the nose, so that stupnya of the foot diverted back occupies position at large angle to the earth. However, this special feature concerns not all representatives of this type, but only those, in whom logical component is intensified. Does not have any the intuitive version LIE of this special feature. It it is possible to distinguish by the well-fed, complete figure in contrast to the logical version LIE, whose figure is rectangular, "logical". View in LIE brisk, mobile, eyes revolve hither and thither, not on what for a long time staying. It does not love to look into the eyes to another person. However, in it the intuitive estrangement periodically is manifested: at times is shifted gaze into the side or on the ceiling, being completely disconnected at this moment from the situation. Lips LIE - swollen, that separate, especially in intuitive version. Always at call "American" smile is the open unbuttoned smile of "its" fellow as in French actor Bel'mondo. Exterior view LIE is frequently disharmonic, tattered, and in men directly slovenly. Impression is created, that man recently returned from the march. This is manifested considerably more brightly in logical version. In its clothing, especially if this is man, sometimes are encountered the combinations of the objects, little compatible from a conventional point of view, for example, training trousers and coat from the suit. There is also a tendency for long to walk in one clothing.
    maybe!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm hung up on EXTj personally. i agree that he reeks of and i agree with joy that something about the side profile seems ESTj-ish.

the "external signs" description for ESTj is here.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ina post the pictures again,
    I love you
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He copuld be ENFP if he is so paranoid

Compare to self

You are the best
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Felafel,

This guy could be an ISFP. Is he a good friend of yours? One of my best mates from primary school is one. He is very creative, builds models etc. He holds a smoke and has a similar profile to your guy in question. Hes kinda quiet but is quite intelligent and doesn't really come across as nervous. Hehe i just looked again and he is a spitting image him. Body type and all.

If he is similar to my ISFP friend you could be mistaking his . My friend actually is really knowledgable, i dont know where it comes from. He seems to know a lot about history, historical figures, movies, however he never studied any of this..

He does also look like an ESTP i met the other day at a poker game. He was studing medicine like my ESTJ friend and holy moly this guy was confident. He was laughing really loud and he never looked nervous. I have noticed now that the two ESTP i have seem have kinda sunken eyes. I was watching him thinking, holy shit.. lol.. I was even a bit intimidated
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaďs Nin

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worries He definately looks like him though. I could be wrong my friend may not be ISFP however it does make sense. He is artistic and creative for one, hes definately not a judger, and likely an introvert. He has strong emotions so im pretty sure F. Intuitive or Sensor im not sure about though but i would guess N. He is also very kind, doesn't argue, is kind of soft spoken, relaxed, he was mediating an argument the other day so a lot does fit. But i also wouldn't be suprised if im wrong
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaďs Nin

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why dont you ask him to do a socionics test Felafel? Thats what i do when i want to know. Most people dont mind unless they are an ESFP or and ESTJ.

Yeah i must admit i would have thought i would be good at typing people due to but alas this may not be the case
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)