Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
He killed the King because he couldn't stand his cruelty anymore when he was torturing Brandon. Throwing Bran out of the window was a one time action. He was under big pressure because he had to get rid of the witness. I think every type would be able to act like this in the given moment. I see no SE-Ego relation.

Instead of becoming his father's rightful heir and having the possibility to acquire immense power he becomes kingsguard that he doesn't have to marry and can going on fucking his sister. He has more of a I don't give a shit attitude.

I just don't see the typical Beta ST craving of being a part of something. He's more the lonely wolf. But I agree with weak Fi. But besides that he seems untypeable for me.
I think you're getting caught into some of the bad SLE stereotypes, but Jamie is a somewhat SLE stereotype. The story starts with Jamie being a immature SLE-Se but he changes into a mature into a SLE-Ti by the 5th book. Try to understand why Jamie is a SLE will help you get over some of the bad stereotypes and misconceptions about them.

Beta is a collectivist quadra due to Fe valuing, despite any rhetoric to the contrary they form disciplined collectives united towards common goals. Jamie wants to be part of something greater than him such as the Kingsguard, yet he is rebellious against it due to other reasons, Kingslaying. Jamie most certainly cares a lot about honor and duty, but because of his relationship with his sister is insecure about his place in the world. Jamie is also a loner but socially active, he has no relationships except his family, otherwise all he has is comrades in arms.