Default Oh my god

I think I'm ESI.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was being serious

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know hahaha
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damnit. Screw socionics. I try to stop thinking about it but i can't. I CANT.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok well give us some info. What prompted this? What about ESI feels right?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm entirely too emotional for SLI. i'll get into specifics when i dont have a bad connection

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome aboard as my new Mirror!

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude. u and i do have alot in common. idk that could be the E6 similiarity. could still buy SLI for you tho. curious to see what others have to say.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    dude. u and i do have alot in common. idk that could be the E6 similiarity. could still buy SLI for you tho. curious to see what others have to say.
    yeah we have a ton in common. This would make so much more sense than SLI though. Where's Ashton? He's my dual now!!!!

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i could see you as ESI... or SLI... or LSI... or ILI... or...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're SLI. You have no awareness of Fe at all.

SLIs have a tendency to feel awkward about something, and then publicly voice their feelings, not realizing that doing actually makes it ten times more awkward.

*someone at dinner farts and no one knows who*

Jessica: "Does anyone else find it awkward that someone just farted?"

Horrible, horrible, horrible. The reason people refrain from talking about the awkward event is so that it will fade away from the social "vibe" or whatever, and allow people to move on. Voicing the awkwardness out loud makes the situation much worse and is a horrible trait.

THAT IS THE WAY YOU ARE

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Voicing the awkwardness out loud makes the situation much worse and is a horrible trait.

THAT IS THE WAY YOU ARE
    I don't have a strong opinion on her type, but assuming she is SLI, I'm sure there are a lot of positive traits she has, too.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    LSI
    GILLY WANTS DUALZ

Creepy-Snaps

GILLY WANTS DUALZ

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You've got two votes from gamma SF's, nothing can stop you know. Unchain that siffled Fi for delta's don't know it.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're SLI. You have no awareness of Fe at all.

SLIs have a tendency to feel awkward about something, and then publicly voice their feelings, not realizing that doing actually makes it ten times more awkward.

Horrible, horrible, horrible. The reason people refrain from talking about the awkward event is so that it will fade away from the social "vibe" or whatever, and allow people to move on. Voicing the awkwardness out loud makes the situation much worse and is a horrible trait.

THAT IS THE WAY YOU ARE
    Well ok yeah I would say something like that but that's not the sole reason for me being SLI. I know saying something like that would probably make things more awkward but I just wouldn't care so whatever. What SLI do you know who cries a lot and gets into horrible rage fits because someone isn't giving them any sort of emotional response whatsoever? It can't be overlooked. The way people describe SLI's here are nothing like me. I'm not that robotic. I cry and get pissed and yell. It seems SLI's aren't even capable of doing something like that. It seems so out of character.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Well ok yeah I would say something like that but that's not the sole reason for me being SLI. I know saying something like that would probably make things more awkward but I just wouldn't care so whatever. What SLI do you know who cries a lot and gets into horrible rage fits because someone isn't giving them any sort of emotional response whatsoever? It can't be overlooked. The way people describe SLI's here are nothing like me. I'm not that robotic. I cry and get pissed and yell. It seems SLI's aren't even capable of doing something like that. It seems so out of character.
    Yes definitely, the SLI stereotype is dumb.

But maybe it's also a gender stereotype because you're a girl? Or maybe you're ISFp?

Would you say you're very emotional frequently, and more up and down, or are you more stable?

Also, since people can't place you in which quadra, could you please talk a bit about how you view Si/Se.

What's your favorite place to relax?
    What would you be willing to die for?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats becuz ur a woman
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You actually do have the same vibe allie has.. I can see it.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. Well all of my problems center around relationships and how much i completely suck at them. ahhh

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So are you flipping out and all that, or do you feel like you are? Because we have gone somewhere and my husband has been the same as always, not particularly emotional at all, and on the way home he'll tell me how embarrassed he is about losing control and yelling at someone.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsshadow View Post
    You actually do have the same vibe allie has.. I can see it.
    Amirite

I done been calling this shit.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    So are you flipping out and all that, or do you feel like you are? Because we have gone somewhere and my husband has been the same as always, not particularly emotional at all, and on the way home he'll tell me how embarrassed he is about losing control and yelling at someone.
    Nah, i'm pretty sure it's all out flipping out...verbally flipping out...I don't punch things or whatever. I've gotten called crazy before on multiple occassions but if that's how I feel I need to act in that situation, oh well..too bad.. guess I'm crazy. What's crazy to me is when I'm getting crazy and the other person just sits there and doesn't give me anything back. Basically infuriates me to the point it keeps going. And what SLI would yell about personal things in a room full of people as they're talking on the phone? Stupid things like that that keep me questioning it. I did that yesterday and came and posted this thread afterwards because i thought 'wow, how Un-SLI of you, must make a thread about it'.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah. Well all of my problems center around relationships and how much i completely suck at them. ahhh
    Ne polr.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yell about personal things in a room full of people as they're talking on the phone? that doesn't sound anti SLI to me, though not like a specific SLI thing necessarily either. But my husband doesn't really pay much attention to where is the appropriate space to do what. Don't know about the crazy thing. I'd say if you aren't SLI, it's probably Fe-seeking and LSI though. I can't see ESI particularly. But I don't think these issues mean you necessarily aren't SLI either. I mean are you Fe seeking or oblivious to Fe or what? Other person not giving you something back could be an Fe valuing thing. I think either SLI or LSI but I cant' see ESI, personally.
    -Mark Twain

Creepy-female

If I could I would marry this trait and we would go on vacation to Hawaii. Thank the lord for Te polr. DON'T EVER CHANGE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fact that you people can't type her and she can't type herself after so many years is wonderful, let tcudilllg spread it across the globe, with theories of dragons and shadows, Jung and stuff, which captivate Ashton and ananke so far (not to mention Timmy), let it pour socionics.

Question is, jessica129, what do you want be ? SLI or ESI ?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Fact that you people can't type her and she can't type herself after so many years is wonderful, let tcudilllg spread it across the globe, with theories of dragons and shadows, Jung and stuff, which captivate Ashton and ananke so far (not to mention Timmy), let it pour socionics.

Question is, jessica129, what do you want be ? SLI or ESI ?
    Neither? I'd rather be LSI. HAHA oh damn

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    If I could I would marry this trait and we would go on vacation to Hawaii. Thank the lord for Te polr. DON'T EVER CHANGE
    u mean Fe PoLR
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Neither? I'd rather be LSI. HAHA oh damn
    Who would of think of that.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    yell about personal things in a room full of people as they're talking on the phone? that doesn't sound anti SLI to me, though not like a specific SLI thing necessarily either. But my husband doesn't really pay much attention to where is the appropriate space to do what. Don't know about the crazy thing. I'd say if you aren't SLI, it's probably Fe-seeking and LSI though. I can't see ESI particularly. But I don't think these issues mean you necessarily aren't SLI either. I mean are you Fe seeking or oblivious to Fe or what? Other person not giving you something back could be an Fe valuing thing. I think either SLI or LSI but I cant' see ESI, personally.
    I dont know. That's always been my issue. I'm going to break it down and see if someone can help me. When I spill my guts to someone and they just sit there and don't react or respond to anything I've just said or respond in some robotic way of 'i feel the same way' or 'i care', that's like a knife in the heart, just kill me now. I did this yesterday and got that response and I kept telling said person to just admit they didn't care because that would then make some sense to me because they kept responding in droid-like fashion...tell me you hate me, tell me i'm horrible but don't give a 'i care' and nothing else with no actions to back it up. what is that? I don't know if that's Fe or not or even helps with anything because i think most people would agree with me

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, maybe this is a subtype thing, because Diana is Se sub and she would be much more likely to react similarly to you, but she'd still find it embarrassing. I'm Ti sub and I'd be absolutely mortified if I impulsively said something like that in formal company. Among friends it's permissible, since personal shame is protected behind camaraderie.

You do remind me of Diana in some ways. SLIs tend to shun my shock humor, whereas you've both admitted to enjoying it. It's just that you're so fucking awkward, lmao.

Well... now that I think about it, your joining the military out of some sense of striving for stimulation is more of a LSI thing. It's Se creative going off and impulsively participating in things that appear fun. Se creative seeking Fe. Diana is extremely impulsive; I can't say more than that, but trust me. I've called her insane, and she's without a doubt LSI, we have too much in common.

Not type-related, and altogether subjective. If you're LSI, then find a Beta NF and let him get into your head. Find George and let him mind meld with you. You'll feel all wooie and wawa and he'll think you're funny, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Amirite

I done been calling this shit.
    mirite

Nah, i'm pretty sure it's all out flipping out...verbally flipping out...I don't punch things or whatever. I've gotten called crazy before on multiple occassions but if that's how I feel I need to act in that situation, oh well..too bad.. guess I'm crazy. What's crazy to me is when I'm getting crazy and the other person just sits there and doesn't give me anything back. Basically infuriates me to the point it keeps going. And what SLI would yell about personal things in a room full of people as they're talking on the phone? Stupid things like that that keep me questioning it. I did that yesterday and came and posted this thread afterwards because i thought 'wow, how Un-SLI of you, must make a thread about it'.
    Make a video where you ramble on about shit. Stuff you hate, stuff you like, and let me see it. I'll tell you your type.

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    It's cuter when ILIs do it, but still annoying . There would be times in tinychat when I would be annoying (leaving it there because FREUDIAN SLIP LOLOL. meant to say annoyed) and want to drop something, and nanashi would take it unto herself to summarize in detail what was transpiring and to describe the nature and causes of my negative emotional state.

She's all like and I'm like

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm well it's hard to say from that - you could be looking for Fi or Fe, but you're looking for one or the other. You could be looking for Fi though - Fi isn't robotic, and we're good at empathizing with people. I'm interpreting that as you looking for Fi but I'm not sure if it's because you're looking for Fi or because I am creative Fi and that's how it looks to my biased Fi-valuing eyes.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, maybe this is a subtype thing, because Diana is Se sub and she would be much more likely to react similarly to you, but she'd still find it embarrassing. I'm Ti sub and I'd be absolutely mortified if I impulsively said something like that in formal company. Among friends it's permissible, since personal shame is protected behind camaraderie.
    Don't get me wrong, when I calmed down, it was kind of embarassing and thought wow, i really can't control myself. When I get that angry I don't care who is around, it's going to be said. Honestly it's gotten me in trouble even in the military...a place where you'd think you'd be able to maintain some control over it. I'm not a crazy angry idiot about it but if someone pisses me off a lot...it's ugly.

You do remind me of Diana in some ways. SLIs tend to shun my shock humor, whereas you've both admitted to enjoying it. It's just that you're so fucking awkward, lmao.
    Am I really awkward? How so? lol. Nothing can offend me.

Well... now that I think about it, your joining the military out of some sense of striving for stimulation is more of a LSI thing. It's Se creative going off and impulsively participating in things that appear fun. Se creative seeking Fe. Diana is extremely impulsive; I can't say more than that, but trust me. I've called her insane, and she's without a doubt LSI, we have too much in common.
    I only joined because I wanted to travel and wanted to experience things and well...i was bored lolz.

Make a video where you ramble on about shit. Stuff you hate, stuff you like, and let me see it. I'll tell you your type.
    I think I am utterly incapable of rambling on about anything. I don't have the willpower or the attention span or the care to....at least not towards a webcam. I can't do it. It's impossible and awkward.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post

If you want to attach a type explanation for it, it sounds related to being a Reactive enneatype—which includes 4, 6 and 8:
    People whose dominant Harmonic Style is the reactive style are emotionally reactive under stress. They tend to work themselves up when a problem happens and have a hard time containing their feelings. This emotional intensity allows them to feel the "realness" of the problem, even if it is a relatively small one. Venting their frustration allows them to move on to dealing with the issue. Wanting others to see the realness of the problem, they expect others to react emotionally. Such a reaction would confirm that others agree that indeed this is a big deal. If others don't respond in the way the Reactive Style types want, they may become even more frustrated and emotional.

The Reactive Style types do not naturally trust others. They have strong opinions and tastes and want to know where others stand.

Their desire for a strong emotional response from others may be a test of trust.
    WOW well this says it all...everything I ever wanted to get across. Perfect. That's exactly how I am.

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    u mean Fe PoLR
    Yes

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I don't do all that... I'm probably harder on myself than anyone else. If someone doesn't respond I'll either just walk away or feel like an ass for getting all worked up. occassionally I'll want to beat the person, I refrain but I can get pretty heated.

I hate control games. I like to feel equal atleast 90% of the time, if it's not... It bothers me, and most likely I'll question what's up or I'll sabtagoue it all if I feel like there's no reason to continue.

....I say this as I look out over all the wreckage of the bridges I've burned.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast