Thread: Insanity

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Insanity

I've been pretty close to insanity in the past and I think I am starting to become more paranoid and depressed. I seriously cannot even read a few pages in this forum it is as if my consciousness is slipping away and I can't stop it. I was wondering if anyone would like to elaborate on similar experiences. I also think my posts on this forum should be interesting for the next few days.... If I start to act belligerant just tell me and I will most likely stop. Let's see if anyone wants to type me differently during this period ahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!! Anyway, just some illogical nonsense feel free to ignore it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the past, I was convinced that rational thought is meaningless, and consequently any attempt to form a meaning of life; I was also instituted for two weeks due to an attempted suicide.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's no problem, PTL. These days one of my INTj friends is pretty insane too he even left work, haha. I'll attract him to this forum so you will have friend to talk with
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, pedro have you watched "code: Pi" ?
    it's one of my favorite movies
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro the Lion
    I've been pretty close to insanity in the past and I think I am starting to become more paranoid and depressed. I seriously cannot even read a few pages in this forum it is as if my consciousness is slipping away and I can't stop it. I was wondering if anyone would like to elaborate on similar experiences.
    Pedro do u think u might have a chemical imbalance? i think this is how the 6th function kind of sneaks up on intj/infj. it's probably because of bad nutrition and lack of sleep. most of the time i could careless about eating right, taking vitamins, sleeping habits...until it catches up to me! i've always thought this stuff was nonsense because i couldn't see what the vitamins did for me? i thought i could wing it...apparently not! i've tried to do research on it b4...as to save my sanity!

i think it has something to do with strong N types, genetic predisposition, and hypoglycemia, in that if we don't do every little thing just right with sleep, diet, etc....then we are going to come down with the crazies!! do some reading on hypoglycemia and get some B vitamins for the cold feet!...
    ok, as much as i depise those dorky health nut infommercials and my istj dad's fascination with vitamins and juiceman machines...i have to admit it has helped.

now, what about strengthening this thing? i mean how do u just notice things and not think about them?? how do strong think or not think? how??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae
    hmm, pedro have you watched "code: Pi" ?
    Nope what is it? I should probably rent it as I have lots of free time on myy hands now.

I don't think I'm hypoglycemic. I've had thyroid tests and other similar things in the past (I think blood sugar was in there somewhere too but I should double-check). My INFJ aunt is also obsessed with that kind of stuff too but she does have a lot of health problems. You can totally see the hidden agenda working with her.

How do B vitamins help cold feet? Also I should probably mention that my family does have a history of mental disorder and I myself have been diagnosed with depression in the past. I was just kind of hoping last night was a one time thing and that I wouldn't have to take medication again. To be honest I'm not sure if it really helps me because while it keeps me mentally sharp I feel more emotionally out of whack (I hate that). I do know that certain things trigger these episodes in me and 2 of them happened fairly recently (last few days) so I'm hoping it will go away in the next 2 weeks. If it does not... no it will, I hope.

I feel a lot better today by the way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had depression too. Medicines give yu energy, but you feel your self little bit wierd. Sorry, that can't say anithing usefull. All I can say,that I haven't got any help from psychologists or psychiatrist all though I visit them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry.

I second fever's advice. Perhaps talking with your dual might also help to improve your disposition?

Take care.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default :P

It's a shitty world out there. When I read biographies of people with abstract thought (intuition), they had many problems because of intuition. However, some have been very successful in achieving what they wanted.
    Let's say that H.P.Lovecraft, a writer - a game is based in one of his novels (The call of ctulthu - Bethesda Softworks), had a shitty life. There's also John Nash... however, he became a famous mathematician... Load of examples out there, including me (ENTP).

Well, the best years are coming . Just get education, my fellow NTs, and work hard. You'll shine in the stars someday. (Naive, isn't it. Damn!)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp--
    I second fever's advice. Perhaps talking with your dual might also help to improve your disposition?
    No duals around and I've had a falling out with some of my friends recently.