Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940
Results 1,561 to 1,564 of 1564

Thread: Gamma Examples

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The woman in the video is nice. She looks a bit like my high school ESI buddy, whom I think is an e9. She also absolutely exudes Si, like my SLI ex-wife.

I was kind of surprised to see that ESI's and SLI's share 4D Si. My ex's Si was one of the reasons I thought marriage to her was a possibility. I now feel as if I was misled. Fooled by my ignorance. Lol. Damn you, Socionics. Late to the party.

Post script.
    I'm watching this video as I'm typing, and I'm basically seeing my SLI ex. She handled her hair exactly like the woman in the video, and even did that exact move with the tissue to smooth out her lipstick, or whatever she's doing there. It's uncanny.
    Interesting, thanks for sharing. My first impression was that she is Ni-LIE and her husband ESI.
    honest labor needs no master

Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    730 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche the Child View Post
    Interesting, thanks for sharing. My first impression was that she is Ni-LIE and her husband ESI.
    Well, I think her husband doesn't look like a typical LIE, like Jimmy Kimmel, who I think is LIE-0, but I think he's a logical type. To me, he looks like he has some Ne in the first picture of him you posted. And her Si is so strong, I wondered for a bit if she was actually SLI, but no, I think she's ethical rather than logical.

I'm assuming that in order to keep her, he has developed his Ne. I work with a female SLI-Te, and she told me that to keep my ex, I should have taken her to more places and suggested more things to her, which makes sense from her standpoint, but is a little late for me. In fact, after experiencing the Aggressor-Victim thing with my LSI ex-GF, it's way too late.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    730 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

People say that Identicals can exchange information really well. I happen to know a bunch of LIE's, and they (we) range from LIE-3Te to LIE-2NI. LIE friendships are very hierarchical. One person dominates, with the other accepting the situation because they admire the other person's abilities, but it can really be like a friendly death match. It is something you have to experience to believe.

I am an LIE-Te, and I have a friend who is LIE-Ni, and our relationship is similar to what is illustrated in the video below. I helped my friend get into the very lucrative career that he's in today, and he has some resentment about that and can be abrasive, but I nevertheless like him.

These two guys, I think, are LIE-Te and LIE-Ni, or at least, they lean that way. They could also be LSE-Te and LIE-0. One is a really good actor, and one is not. They are play-acting, and they are not.

In case you were wondering, Damon is on top.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Arissa Cheo - SEE

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940