TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    this girl is not an INTx type
    Yeah, sometimes he pulls something out of his hat that really leaves me scratching my head. This is what happens when people rely on their VI impressions while excluding all other forms of information. He says it is intuitive but I am convinced it is a sensory thing he is doing. His accuracy is no better, or worse, than anyone else's though when it comes to VI alone.

Watch her with her husband. She is ExFx. I am leaning ESE.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Yeah, sometimes he pulls something out of his hat that really leaves me scratching my head. This is what happens when people rely on their VI impressions while excluding all other forms of information. He says it is intuitive but I am convinced it is a sensory thing he is doing. His accuracy is no better, or worse, than anyone else's though when it comes to VI alone.

Watch her with her husband. She is ExFx. I am leaning ESE.

Her husband seems ILE to me.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edith Head: LIE 3w4 (maybe)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LiliiaFrance - ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Yeah, sometimes he pulls something out of his hat that really leaves me scratching my head. This is what happens when people rely on their VI impressions while excluding all other forms of information.
    There is your low typing match with me and others, what is common situation with <20% of average match. This does not mean I type badly or other your opponent. It's your subjective perception based on your speculations about your own accuracy. What is objectively that you are inexperienced noob compared to me. And that you may to use baseless heretic bs as Reinin's traits or other bs.

The lower match may appear when you also try to type by other info except VI people about which you objectively have no good that info. Such happens when you type famouses, bloggers etc by random talkings - you get more of mess by this way and hence disagree with me easier. For famouses and alike exists only VI as good approach. Though your VI skills are bad and the additional mess should not change your accuracy principally, in general. But you may show lesser of conformism when use additional info and this reduces the match.

> His accuracy is no better, or worse, than anyone else's

You subjectively evaluate accuracies by own typing skills. Having bad skills and using bad data you should get low real matches. So it's hard for you to notice the ones who type good, anyone looks with your bad skills as typing badly by you geting low matches with anyone. Sometimes your conformism may improve your matches significantly.

> Watch her with her husband. She is ExFx. I am leaning ESE.

The additional usage of low quality data as random talking of bloggers by your weak T reduces your accuracy to awful.

In short, study to type and this will improve your opinion about skills of ones who types far better than you. While at now you are blind. The same as other noobs.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

There is your low typing match with me and others, what is common situation with <20% of average match. This does not mean I type badly or other your opponent. It's your subjective perception based on your speculations about your own accuracy. What is objectively that you are inexperienced noob compared to me. And that you may to use baseless heretic bs as Reinin's traits or other bs.

The lower match may appear when you also try to type by other info except VI people about which you objectively have no good that info. Such happens when you type famouses, bloggers etc by random talkings - you get more of mess by this way and hence disagree with me easier. For famouses and alike exists only VI as good approach. Though your VI skills are bad and the additional mess should not change your accuracy principally, in general. But you may show lesser of conformism when use additional info and this reduces the match.

> His accuracy is no better, or worse, than anyone else's

You subjectively evaluate accuracies by own typing skills. Having bad skills and using bad data you should get low real matches. So it's hard for you to notice the ones who type good, anyone looks with your bad skills as typing badly by you geting low matches with anyone. Sometimes your conformism may improve your matches significantly.

> Watch her with her husband. She is ExFx. I am leaning ESE.

The additional usage of low quality data as random talking of bloggers by your weak T reduces your accuracy to awful.

In short, study to type and this will improve your opinion about skills of ones who types far better than you. While at now you are blind. The same as other noobs.
    OMG, you are such a noob! She is not ILI sol. Get over it!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Aylen
    when noobs criticize others' typing skills based on own match it's funny

you recently claimed that intuitive method VI uses mostly S, but not N. if you still think so, then instead of normal VI you are using physiognomy. and to type public people by what they talk randomly and publicly - is not good approach. then the usage of theoretical bs as Reinin. the lack of normal English texts to study the types and to understand them. even without your objectively not trained typing skills, there are objective doubts in what you are doing in typing. you ignore that all, the same as other noobs. those people are not well known to you, they are harder to be typed - they need better skills and specific methods as VI. while to get good skills in VI may take years. sure you'll get low matches with others and me. to get good match with me you need comparable skills. or higher conformism

noobs never change

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aylen

you recently claimed that intuitive method VI uses mostly S, but not N. if you still think so, then instead of normal VI you are using physiognomy. and to type public people by what they talk randomly and publicly - is not good approach. then the usage of theoretical bs as Reinin. the lack of normal English texts to study the types and to understand them. even without your objectively not trained typing skills, there are objective doubts in what you are doing in typing. you ignore that all, the same as other noobs. those people are not well known to you, they are harder to be typed - they need better skills and specific methods as VI. while to get good skills in VI may take years. sure you'll get low matches with others and me. to get good match with me you need comparable skills. or higher conformism

noobs never change

you're so full of yourself and arrogant it's really hard to bear. most of your typings are garbage, and I think many users of this site will agree. your english is atrocious, how are you in any position to judge english socionics sources?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol what are you even doing on this website? it seems to me that in every thread I visit you're getting into arguments with people, then you type them as F type and call them noobs if they disagree with you. what do you get out of it? seems extremly unproductive. I'm starting to think that you have masochistic traits.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE

this is what happens when a creative subtype ignores the reality around him.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oliver Kahn - ENTJ

what are you even doing on this website?
    spread the light of Truth beyond understanding of noobs and heretics to save their souls from choosing bad IR pairs

while you are under the control of mistyping slug also

Last edited by Sol; 11-04-2019 at 05:45 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oliver Kahn - ENTJ

spread the light of Truth beyond understanding of noobs and heretics to save their souls from choosing bad IR pairs
    the amusing thing is that you have frequently typed your dual EII as a T type on this website (the best example being that tarot card reading guy who was supposed to be an ILE).

Oliver Kahn- SLE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

JinxKittie - mb ISFJ

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't you VI me as IEE and then change your mind to SEI in part because I swear? Interesting...
    @Aylen

noobs never change

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Didn't you VI me as IEE and then change your mind to SEI in part because I swear?
    I've said 3 most possible types for you by videos: IEE, SEI and ILI. IEE as some more possible than other types.
    If I'd say a single type without marks of doubts, than that meant I'm sure in that type what could be said I typed you there. The other is more correctly to name as an assumption about your type.
    At now I think SEI as more possible than IEE. Based on your later forum's behavior and additional viewing of videos. It's still not an assured opinion, but as it's based on more data it's more stable.

P.S. that you sweared somewhere I did not saw. I do not read anything on the forum
    Last edited by Sol; 11-07-2019 at 09:06 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Dmitry Golihov's description of Te describes sol's typing approach very well. he is not interested in gaining an understanding. he simply applies rules that he made up for himself. he judges you by external, observable characterstics. if you behave a certain way, you are simply an F type for example, doesn't matter if you are sure of your own typing. this applies especially to his VI approach and also explains why he thinks everything outside of Model A is a baseless fantasy.

Te as leading function in LSE (ESTj; Shtirlitz) and LIE (ENTj; Jack London)

"This person is very confident in his own knowledge. He lives by external rules or "charter" that he has thought up himself. He imposes his vision of the correct "order of things" in external situations and is conservative in this vision (his assessment of who should be doing what, etc.). Everything must be in its place; moving anything makes him want to put it back where it belongs. Has a strong notion of "my territory", of "ownership". Those who create a mess on his territory irritate him - everyone should know their place. Does not seek to change this status quo. If one asks why something should be done in this way and not another, he will reply that this is just how things are done without giving any reasons for it. It is as if he lives by that which he creates in the environment with his own hands; any changes made to this are seen as attempts to change his person. Once he has learned a certain rule, he will follow it throughout his life (2x2=4). Existing order must remain unchanged; if it is replaced by a new one, for him it is worse by default. Restoring order on his territory is self-affirming for him. He is well versed in the rules, the order of things: if you wish to get something done, he can tell you how you should act, which order or sequence of steps you should undertake, where you should go, what documents you should bring, etc. He knows how to assemble and disassemble anything and is confident in his ability to do so. Can spend hours with a soldering iron and parts, taking apart complex mechanisms. “If in my world there are stable and invariable rules and order, then I can live. If not, then I don't exist.” On his own territory, he acts as the boss and does not tolerate opposition. If you try to explain something to him, sooner or later he will say "I got it" and interrupt you since he doesn't aim to attain an understanding. They are interested in facts of objective reality - these are not to be understood, but rather memorized, learned, evaluated, and implemented. For example, if one wishes to assemble and disassemble vacuum cleaner, there is no need to understand but only to remember how to do it, which part goes where. If the facts of his objective view of the world are changed, this irritates him, because he will need time to reevaluate and rebuild. His main criteria of activity is objective benefit that can be achieved. Living with such a person on his own territory can be done only in accordance to his rules, and sometimes he attempts to extend them to nearby territories, as expansion of borders is viewed as a useful activity from point of view that a person lives by this, meaning that by this expansion he will "exist" in even greater extent. To go elsewhere, to someone else's territory, and start dictating who is supposed to do what or how something should be done is fairly typical for him. Communicating with such person there is a persistent impression that he is always in the archetype of the boss - he likes to give orders even if he has not been empowered to it: "take this shovel, you will go dig up potatoes". He does not like those who spend their time irrationally and unproductively. He likes to confirm the factual basis of anyone's argument."
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the relation to objectivity of weak nonvalued Te in possible IEI of soundofconfusion is described good in any normal typology book
    his self-mistyping and that brain slug only worsens his noobish situation with the lack of types understanding and with the following to general reason

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All right @Sol, that's fine, you are entitled to your own opinion. I'm going to delete my initial post because it's in the Gamma Example section so it's not appropriate to take up space on such matters here. My apologies everyone. I thought some posts were written today that were not.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that sol's type will become useful once there are objective typing methods. before that happens, LSE just feel out of place in a theory like socionics, where ideas and new concepts are constantly developed. right now, he's like an LII participating in a wrestling event.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    I'm going to delete my initial post because it's in the Gamma Example section so it's not appropriate to take up space on such matters here.
    There is no significant problems when not much offtopic messages in a raw.
    You'd better opened your typing theme or placed in the typing section "What's my type" the theme with videos to ask questions about your type. And there is Random thoughts theme for anything.

Your suspicions about why I changed the dominant opinion about your type were not appropriate, had no basis, and seems were done under external influence. This adds to the chance of your weak N. Also partly your questions controverted to the known to you, as I explained the reasons before. This adds a little to nonvalued Te.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not suspicions, they were statements made, a delta type could not possibly swear, for one. If I had better reasons for my typing via you I'd be more likely to consider it, despite the function blocks not fitting, but I didn't get that from you. I'm aware of the better section for typing, but I didn't really want my videos public, thank you for trying to help though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TheAmmisuDIY (TheAmmisu) - mb ISFJ

Brittany Sellner - ISFJ

Lindsey Vonn - mb ISFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 11-11-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Female XLI. Probably ILI.
    Male ILE

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a good example of a conflict dynamic between an ESI and an ILE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Natalia's Universe (natart07) - ISFJ

penguinz0 - INFP

even his channel's title picture is victimish

"Female XLI. Probably ILI" - ESE
    Last edited by Sol; 11-14-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn good catch, and that hair confirms he's ESI for sure.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Sol that girl is not an ESE. Just shows you've never seen a correctly typed one IRL

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

7:20 to say a thing that can be said in 10 seconds. This man does not handle his message efficiently. Mass shootings nowadays are quite regular phenomena. So by taking it into account we can see that there lies a plausible solution to it by doing some contrasting comparison.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Dear Sol that girl is not an ESE. Just shows you've never seen a correctly typed one IRL
    honey, I'm sure you think yourself as "correctly typed one" (it's secondary to what type )
    I'd looked at your videointerview just in a hope to fix my accuracy make a typing theme with the clip

P.S.
    to have significant communication with someone correctly typed does not lead to absolute accuracy to type in that type. I know several ESE of both sexes IRL. certainly by my typing

so your message to someone was noticed it's useful to set prefix '@' near a nick

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Damn good catch, and that hair confirms he's ESI for sure.

thanks! I found him a year ago while I was looking for youtube influencers. he made a comment on Logan Paul about the dead body incident. (Fi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO_Kgc92-Mk

he also watches a lot of cooking (Si) and craft shows (Se). and he likes slapping contests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GiBolhyjcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze0kq-ROeaU

but sol thinks he's an IEI

TIM
    EII-Fi, 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE-Se: Cody Ko

Typing
    Gallery
    | Sedecology
    Network
    Tumblr
    Assessment (Beta)
    Socionics | Instinct

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by karas View Post
    ILI

SLE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nikita Krupskiy (Докторская Колбаса) - ESFP

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robbie Williams - SEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Salvador Dali - INTP

Robbie Williams - ENFJ

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

i Dali

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Salvador Dali - INTP
    EIE

how do you confuse the base with the vulnerable function

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Uncle Ave
    Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    ILI-Ni: Trent Reznor