LII-C
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    LIE
    the boy seems IEI to me, the mother LSE
    the majority of people who browse this site are IEI. intuition of time is the function that is interested in the psychological state of human beings. typology is a field dominated by INxx, especially IEI.

TIM
    H-LII
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI wanting to join LIE business.

TIM
    introvert
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marianne Bachmeier- ESI. Tough cookie regardless of type (LSE did cross my mind).

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se-SEE So/Sx

TIM
    6w5 ISTJ Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    On Thursday, @Olimpia asked me if I’d been on any dates recently, and I realized that I had not. So I finally called an ESI I know and asked her if she would go out to eat with me sometime this weekend. She said she was busy for the next two weeks, but she might take me up on that offer when she isn’t busy. OOOoookay.

On Friday morning, I had a successful meeting with some customers and felt great as a result and decided to have lunch at an open-air market to see what I could see.

I bought a blueberry-pomegranate drink from one vendor where a tall, thin ESI was working. Then I wandered down the market to buy a crepe from another vendor and then back to a freshly vacated table in front of the ESI. She pointedly avoided looking at me while I ate, but then rolled a cart out in front of her booth and started fooling around with stuff on the cart, turning with her back 180 degrees to me and bending over the cart so her rear end was about two feet from my table.

Normally, I take this as a sign, conscious or not, from a woman of her interest. You may debate this, but I’m gonna go with it. I was wearing work clothes, so she might have been motivated entirely subconsciously.

When I finished lunch, I walked over to another vendor and ordered two espressos to get the cobwebs out and to sweep away any hampering doubts prior to my imminent approach to the ESI. As I stood in front of the coffee vendor and downed two iced espressos, I noticed that the ESI was still standing in front of her booth where she had a clear view of me.

I walked back to the booth and ordered a take-out dinner from another woman who was still behind the booth, and then approached the ESI. She had, I reasoned, shown a bit of interest, so I felt I had a small chance.

“Excuse me”, I said to her, “but I can’t remember your name. I think it is something unusual, but I’m not sure.”

She looks like she’s rising to the surface of a pool, gives me a cold stare and mumbles something.

“What?”, I say.

“Emily”, she says coldly, like I’m some kind of annoying pervert. “It’s a very common name. May I help you?” I’m struck by how much disdain she’s putting into her reply.

“I need a new brain”, I said, smiling. “My present one doesn’t work.” And then the take out was ready, I paid and tipped and left, thinking, why did I get stuck with negativist duals?
    I think that she might've rejected you because you said that her name was unusual. My reasoning is the following:
    -She seemed to show interest in you before. She took an unusual action that you recognized as interest, and that was probably unnecessary.
    -Her behavior seemed to change after you said that you couldn't remember her name.
    -She emphasized that her name was common.

I think that if she was dual-seeking, we could probably argue the following:
    -She communicates to duals or potential partners in hints that her duals (LIE's) can recognize (she tried to show interest, and you recognized it as interest).
    -She looks for qualities that a dual might usually have (things like logical characteristics or maybe perceptiveness).

I don't think you showed any logical problems. However, you assumed that her name was unusual, which might've showed her that you weren't perceptive.

Based on some other posts, I think that you're perceptive. I can't think of clear evidence of this that I can write down at the moment, but I think it probably shows in your posts overall (probably the writing of them or how you describe events). One post that I remember thinking was perceptive was the one where you blinded someone in a hardware store with a smile that could probably produce around 100k lumens. I haven't properly re-analyzed that post, and I don't have much knowledge about lumens. Other forum members have also said that you seemed perceptive, or at least "smart".

If she didn't reject you because you weren't perceptive, here are some other reasons why she might've done so:
    -She wasn't showing interest when she bent over the cart (she's oblivious when it comes to flirting). This probably assumes that ESI's can be oblivious about flirting, or that she's not an ESI (actually, I think this is probably something I'd do on accident). I don't think subconscious flirting is different from intentional flirting in this case because she'd be interested in you if she was subconscious flirting (she would date you if there weren't any other problems).
    -She got offended that you assumed that she had an unusual name. Maybe she thinks that this implies something about her that's negative.

The best way to determine whether she was showing interest is probably to try to determine whether she had a legitimate reason to bring the cart to that position.

I guess that even though my TIM implies otherwise (it says ISTJ), I'm not an xSI. I've had characteristics throughout my life that matched Se PoLR, and I like to imagine stuff for fun.
    Last edited by Clarke; 01-24-2023 at 06:29 PM.

TIM
    6w5 ISTJ Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Oh dear, yeah, most women don't like it when you forget their name, but especially ESI/-Fi takes offense to this.
    I wonder if this is actually the reason why she got mad/offended. Maybe she forgot that she didn't tell him her name.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758