TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Paul Waggener - ENTJ Jack
    I thought SLE beta, but if you say he is LIE, then he is my kind of LIE. *thumbsup*
    Him and Marcus Follin are people I look up to.

To me he seems like type sx/so 6 CP with an 8 fix. How he thinks in a lot of ways is very similar to my own thought processes.
    A 6 like me would train as a precautionary measure "just in case" as well as a method to deal with the physical side effects of anxiety, fear and anger. (the whole reason I decided to tbh)
    His view of the world and personal philosophy is also very similar to how I came to see things in the last 6 years.

He does seem more impulsive tho, so imo different socionics types in the end.

Last edited by SGF; 08-11-2020 at 03:47 PM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers

He's definitely not SLE. There is no way. There is no / in what he talks about. He is an intuitve subtype of LIE. I can go more into why if you'd like but I need to assemble my thoughts first.

I thought he was an 8 in enneagram, but 6 works too. He probably has both fixes.

I never looked at training that way, I admit. I see it as more of a way to look good and overcome challenges. It has en edgy appeal to me that is hard to explian though - when I say look good, I don't mean be obsessed with how others see me like an instagram model though. It's not conforming to society's standards to me, since society values six packs and muscle definition more than anything else. I'm going off on a tangent now though. I hear you.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers

He's definitely not SLE. There is no way. There is no / in what he talks about. He is an intuitve subtype of LIE. I can go more into why if you'd like but I need to assemble my thoughts first.

I thought he was an 8 in enneagram, but 6 works too. He probably has both fixes.

I never looked at training that way, I admit. I see it as more of a way to look good and overcome challenges. It has en edgy appeal to me that is hard to explian though - when I say look good, I don't mean be obsessed with how others see me like an instagram model though. It's not conforming to society's standards to me, since society values six packs and muscle definition more than anything else. I'm going off on a tangent now though. I hear you.
    He could still be an 8, I just see a lot of 6 in him, things I relate to. If this is Gamma, then I'm gamma as well.
    Last edited by SGF; 08-11-2020 at 05:12 PM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    If this is Gamma, then I'm gamma as well.
    Gammas, like members of any quadra, don't necessarily live up to the role defined by stereotypes. This forum has been focusing heavily on stereotypes lately. This is not aimed at anyone. But gamma isn't just a meaningless chase for money and profit.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tom Platz - ISFJ Drieser

I think the girl at 18:30 who squats 60 kg for 60 reps (!) - ENTJ Jack. Badass.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lee Priest - Napoleon

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nick Miller (Nick's Strength and Power) - ENTJ Jack

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Trent Reznor - Balzac 5w4

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Louis Pauwels - ISFJ Dreiser

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the girl is Ne
    Last edited by karas; 08-14-2020 at 12:49 AM.

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I thought SLE beta, but if you say he is LIE, then he is my kind of LIE. *thumbsup*
    Him and Marcus Follin are people I look up to.

To me he seems like type sx/so 6 CP with an 8 fix. How he thinks in a lot of ways is very similar to my own thought processes.
    A 6 like me would train as a precautionary measure "just in case" as well as a method to deal with the physical side effects of anxiety, fear and anger. (the whole reason I decided to tbh)
    His view of the world and personal philosophy is also very similar to how I came to see things in the last 6 years.

He does seem more impulsive tho, so imo different socionics types in the end.

he is ILE in beta territory , He want Si. maybe you are IEE

ILE (Don Quixote)

The intuitive-logical extrovert - Don Quixote (Ne,Ti)
    Function #4 – subjective sensing (Si): my feelings. "A good place is a place where I feel good". Suggestion through subjective sensing is possible through the use of a Don Quixote's hypochondria. When a Don Quixote’s health is mentioned, he begins to think about it a lot and seems to find various new disorders in his body. Correctly approached these people are the easiest to treat because they trust other people’s opinion in the issues of health. The fourth function is the knowledge of other people. And a Don Quixote relies on other people’s knowledge in the area of health. People of this type have wild imagination and often imagine they have an illness which in reality they do not have, then we have a key to treating the imaginary disease. This is widely used by shamans, extrasensory individuals, hypnotists. The effect depends upon downloading correct information in the client’s system of beliefs.

5. Introverted Sensing

ILEs need assistance with balancing their inner life and deriving enjoyment from all the things in life around them, and not just their mental activities. ILEs appreciate people with a solid sensory awareness that can help them feel a healthy sense of pleasure from their surroundings.
    The ILE's focus on constantly chasing after new things often leaves him to neglect his physical and psychological well-being. He appreciates pleasant stimuli that help him to "turn off" his active mind for a little while and to find some kind of balance between the mental and physical. An ILE will commonly use some short burst of physical activity to take a break from his interests.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=ILE

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jung's Description of the Extraverted Intuitive Type (Ne-dominant)

This attitude has immense dangers -- all too easily the intuitive may squander his life. He spends himself animating men and things, spreading around him an abundance of life -- a life, however, which others live, not he. Were he able to rest with the actual thing, he would gather the fruit of his labours; yet all too soon must he be running after some fresh possibility, quitting his newly planted field, while others reap the harvest. In the end he goes empty away. But when the intuitive lets things reach such a pitch, he also has the unconscious against him. The unconscious of the intuitive has a certain similarity with that of the sensation-type. Thinking and feeling, being relatively repressed, produce infantile and archaic thoughts and feelings in the unconscious, which may be compared [p. 467] with those of the countertype. They likewise come to the surface in the form of intensive projections, and are just as absurd as those of the sensation-type, only to my mind they lack the other's mystical character; they are chiefly concerned with quasi-actual things, in the nature of sexual, financial, and other hazards, as, for instance, suspicions of approaching illness. This difference appears to be due to a repression of the sensations of actual things. These latter usually command attention in the shape of a sudden entanglement with a most unsuitable woman, or, in the case of a woman, with a thoroughly unsuitable man; and this is simply the result of their unwitting contact with the sphere of archaic sensations. But its consequence is an unconsciously compelling tie to an object of incontestable futility. Such an event is already a compulsive symptom, which is also thoroughly characteristic of this type. In common with the sensation-type, he claims a similar freedom and exemption from all restraint, since he suffers no submission of his decisions to rational judgment, relying entirely upon the perception of chance, possibilities. He rids himself of the restrictions of reason, only to fall a victim to unconscious neurotic compulsions in the form of oversubtle, negative reasoning, hair-splitting dialectics, and a compulsive tie to the sensation of the object. His conscious attitude, both to the sensation and the sensed object, is one of sovereign superiority and disregard. Not that he means to be inconsiderate or superior -- he simply does not see the object that everyone else sees; his oblivion is similar to that of the sensation-type -- only, with the latter, the soul of the object is missed. For this oblivion the object sooner or later takes revenge in the form of hypochondriacal, compulsive ideas, phobias, and every imaginable kind of absurd bodily sensation. [p. 468]

https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...ominant.95613/

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the problem SLE and SEE have is drinking problem. they want experience Ni but unable to produce it. so they use alcohol

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice post. yeah i need to work out now.

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

look same problem (Chris Pratt ENFp(IEE)Delta)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul Waggener - ENTJ Jack

I just gave this type of speech almost verbatim (except I didn't blame others, just explained 'I want people to know ...if there's any project they're interested in, we can get it done.' ...same style, etc., during my internship talk with executives on a board. Seems very Ni-Creative
    Last edited by nanashi; 08-15-2020 at 12:57 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by karas View Post
    I'm whichever type is the closest to Jung's "Magician" archetype.
    Last edited by SGF; 08-14-2020 at 07:51 AM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by karas View Post
    How do you get that?

Everything he says is about willpower, achieving goals, initiative, not settling for comfort or easiness in life...there couldn't be a bigger 'fuck you' to than Paul Waggener.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ursula von der Leyen - INTP Balyac

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example from the gamma quadrant

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Muzz - INTP Balzac?

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you get that?

Everything he says is about willpower, achieving goals, initiative, not settling for comfort or easiness in life...there couldn't be a bigger 'fuck you' to than Paul Waggener.

EIE .dammit i got it wrong .

Dialectical-Algorithmic Cognition

The second cognitive form is of particular interest: it is synthetic, negative, and deductive. The working name of this style is Dialectical-Algorithmic. Representatives of this style are Sociotypes EIE, ILI, LSE, SEI.
    As Dynamics, these types synthesize associational images. As Evolutionary types, they increase deductive complexity of them. As Negativists, they work well with contradictions and paradoxes.

Social Sphere

Historically, the first representative of a Dialectical worldview would be Heraclitus. Epitomizing the Dynamic dichotomy, he was of the opinion that "you cannot enter the same river twice" because whenever you enter again, the flow is already of different water. In more recent times it developed into Hegel's comprehensive theory of a rational system. Since Dialectical cognition, compared to other styles, is the most oriented towards creative intention, it invariably leads to ideas of a creator, an absolute, a cosmic intelligence, etc.
    Two of its representatives—EIE and ILI—are usually recognized in society as the most intellectual types. They form the backbone of intellectual elites, expert clubs, esoteric groups, etc. They are the best computer programmers, knowing better than other types how to work with moving structures—algorithms. Algorithmic diagrams consist of blocks and arrows showing the order of transitions, branches, and loop cycles. The crux of a program is its dynamic structure—pointers, rather than blocks. The formula "if-then-else" is, in essence, the core of any algorithm.
    The disadvantages in Dialectical-Algorithmic cognition include instability and uncertainty. Algorithmics suffer from difficulty in making choices and embracing unambiguous decisions. This thinking is more comparable to a symphony of flowing interwoven imagery, rather than a mechanism of clearly established instruction sets. Another problem is increased criticality, which can be so high that it incurs self-destruction, plunging them into danger of total detachment from reality, and leading to mental disorders, especially in cases of hereditary predisposition

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Muzz - INTP Balzac?

LII /INTj(Robespierre) alpha or ILE (DON)

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umaga SEE esfp napoleon

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

esfp

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Hanks - ISFJ Dreiser

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

George Orwell - INTP Balzac

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KHCS GAMA SF

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE Ultimate Karen is already rule a country and is not female .

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gesaffelstein - ILI/INTp?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dwight D. Eisenhower - ISFJ Dreiser

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Hanks - ISFJ Dreiser

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark Zuckerberger - INTP Balzac

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkBlue View Post
    Gesaffelstein - ILI/INTp?
    omg. I almost feel like I love this kid. He emotes so much like my ILI female friend of 30 years does.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark Zuckerberger - INTP Balzac

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kermit the Frog - INTP Balzac

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFP Napoleon offers you a drink.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A realistic observation from the ISFJ Dreiser

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFP Napoleon

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From this song, I thought that Solomon Burke was ESI.

But no, he's SEE.