this looks like a LIE
    I think he look like SLE...

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too much Fe. He’s either an SLE with ADHD or an LIE with an insufferable twitch/wallstreetbets meme persona that he plays up for his videos. I feel like I’m getting blue balls whenever I try to extract useful information from his videos
    Last edited by Averroes; 12-28-2021 at 02:41 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnished View Post
    I think he look like SLE...
    i thought about it, he does remind me of a LIE, but he really also does look like SLE.
    the trials and stability he achieves also seem more SLE than LIE.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    i thought about it, he does remind me of a LIE, but he really also does look like SLE.
    the trials and stability he achieves also seem more SLE than LIE.

When I watched the first few minutes of Alex's video from the link, I thought he could be LIE. He has a caffeine addiction, like me, and I see an Se-wannabe like LIE, rather than an Se-competent, like an SLE. He's e3 for sure.

I watched his face and I could catch glimpses of ESI, and then I wondered if he might be SEE? He doesn't have the full-on sharp, hard, Te logic that I see in most LIEs, but that doesn't mean he isn't LIE.

I don't have a firm conclusion yet, but I do think he's Gamma, and not SLE.

P.S. The more I think about it, the more he seems SEE to me.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    When I watched the first few minutes of Alex's video from the link, I thought he could be LIE. He has a caffeine addiction, like me, and I see an Se-wannabe like LIE, rather than an Se-competent, like an SLE. He's e3 for sure.

I watched his face and I could catch glimpses of ESI, and then I wondered if he might be SEE? He doesn't have the full-on sharp, hard, Te logic that I see in most LIEs, but that doesn't mean he isn't LIE.

I don't have a firm conclusion yet, but I do think he's Gamma, and not SLE.

P.S. The more I think about it, the more he seems SEE to me.
    u may actually be right. all male SEEs i recall are rather thick, while he's very thin. this threw me off. im saying this now

bc his expression here and in other pics reminds me strongly of IEE.

I want to care

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

u may actually be right. all male SEEs i recall are rather thick, while he's very thin. this threw me off. im saying this now

Yes, @VewyScawwyNawcissist, his facial expression in the above picture that you posted seems to say "Hey, are you believing this BS that I'm laying down? 'Cause if not, I'm e7 running away.", which is much more SLE or SEE or, possibly, IEE, than LIE. I just don't see much Te in his face so far.

When an LIE looks at you, they aren't asking you if you believe their BS. They are questioning whether or not you are BSing them.

One caveat; I've only seen a very small amount of Alex, and these are only my first impressions. With more data, I could very well find that I'm wrong about his type.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEs are the kind of ppl who claim authority over doing something before u there fore no one else is allowed to except for wheover they allow. intellectual property over something stupid that also manifests as tribalism. entitled because he was born first.
    https://youtu.be/8IELCSP-qRU
    https://youtu.be/_0wiZmnRuuM
    sacrifices authenticity for productivity. this is a pattern with xEE and Te HA.
    i related to SEEs a lot during high school about some things. being punisehd for using her phone or scolded for missing classes despite that not soliticing such reactions and being irrelevant.
    OTOH i disliked their tendency to split and pick fights bc dog eat dog. example is jake paul's partying upsetting neighbors that i cant exactly blame him for, just like that girl talking in class, upsetting the ESI who didnt want to move himself from HIS seat to avoid her. I liked that ESI too but i didnt understand his problem here. its always upset me when ppl fight like that for seemingly no reason and gamma SFs are the champions of that, along with beta ST.
    SxE have that thing where "everyone hated me and told me i wouldnt amount to anything" that contrasts to IxI. it often turns out the ones who wouldnt amount to anything make the most while the latter are a dissapointment.
    https://youtu.be/1SijELJNfrI

perhaps being obnoxious is related to boredom and overwork stress. i dont actually find them obnoxious but thats how SEE have often been refered to. like IEEs. until they start talking shit where it doesnt belong, try to control and pick a fight for no reason.

I want to care

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Type?

She's not ESI. I don't think I could spend five minutes in a room with her. (Coincidentally, I just checked, and I stopped that video at the 4:57 mark.) I get Alpha Space-Alien vibes from her. (No offense, Alphas. Just saying.) I think she has Fe out the wazoo, and I specifically get LII (my sister) vibes from her. She's extroverted and she's criticizing the real estate agents for being socially and environmentally tone-deaf, so I'm going with ESE.

I've been staring at that image of her above, and I just realized that she looks a lot like my LSE sister did when she was younger. Not exactly, but that same sort of open, bland expression. As if she were saying "See the surface of objects? It's so obvious." Maybe its the ESxj they share.

Incidentally, as I was watching her face, she had a Scarlett Johansson microexpression moment. I've suspected Johansson of being Alpha for a long time. Johansson might not be ESE because shared values exist throughout a Quadra, but I think they are both Alphas.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-28-2021 at 06:54 PM.

Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Alex is a SEE I'd ... he doesn't seem SEE to me. I can't stand him. He's going on and on about stress and it's him, not the coffee doing it!
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    If Alex is a SEE I'd ... he doesn't seem SEE to me. I can't stand him. He's going on and on about stress and it's him, not the coffee doing it!
    @crazymaisy, I sent you a PM with a picture of an SEE whom I know. Let me know what you think.

TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@crazymaisy, I sent you a PM with a picture of an SEE whom I know. Let me know what you think.
    I sent a pm reply

But yeah, oh, yeah.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)

Perpetual change"

TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE eyes are soft and welcoming and genuinely saying "believe me, I'm me". Sucks me in.

SLE eyes are piercing. My third child is SLE. Semi-dual, that piercing look goes deep, and gets me too.

The two things Alex is not.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)

Perpetual change"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE eyes are soft and welcoming and genuinely saying "believe me, I'm me". Sucks me in.

SLE eyes are piercing. My third child is SLE. Semi-dual, that piercing look goes deep, and gets me too.

Yeah, @crazymaisy, I agree with you. I retract my vote for Alex as SEE.

I arrived at it by a process of elimination, but I now think I was wrong.

Maybe Alex is just mental.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watch his video now. I see Te alot here??

Not the right thread, but what this girl's type? Fe lead? I think Ni-Se quadra (both of them)

Last edited by Tarnished; 12-29-2021 at 03:33 AM.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Type?

I dislike her just by the aura lol

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You've actually made me more confident in my typing of my younger brother as an SEE and his wife as an IEI with this. His eyes really do take on that quality when he gets earnest in a conversation. Likewise, among other things, that same look really gets her going, but while it sucks her in it subtly isn't the "entirety" of what she wants. It's "close enough" as it were but he's an SEE not an SLE. Might have a relationship with her being a psychology major, her being a social worker, and the fact that she (like most everyone else in the modern world) has unresolved attachment issues.

I've fed him my research material in regard to attachment issues and he has but only recently started to consume them. It has already produced the positive results that I hoped for. The next hurdle is getting his IEI wife through it as she has the issues rather badly and her major predisposes her towards labeling me a charlatan. My brother is lucky insofar as his are largely resolved and I was lucky that was the case in turn. My initial attempts to "open up" were with him and he responded in a way unique to an SEE. He was/is a "lavish emperor" simply gifting a caravan of riches upon his most treasured and loyal vizier. I nutted up and told him I wanted more of his attentions and he immediately gave them to me without a second thought.

I did notice one potentially troubling thing here. Third child you say? If I was a woman I'd be proud of that but if this isn't in the context of a monogamous and happy marriage, well, I'm really screwing this shit up. The kids need a daddy. A really kind, warm, energetic and wonderful daddy. Y'know, a healthy in the ego block kind of daddy. I've mentioned Attachment issues elsewhere and if you have them you need fix them else you and your children will never find the deep and abiding happiness we all seek.

You're a girl/mother so I'm pretty sure you get this on a very deep level. Even if you are literally a perfect mother (and as us ILI's are won't to do I'm assuming the worst possible circumstances/possibilities)... you're still but one half of a fully functional family unit. Same goes if we inverse the genders. A perfect father is still but one half of an ultimately broken family. Way, way better than a fully destroyed/broken family, but still not anywhere close to the ideal. Heh, pretty sure this whole rant is pretty exemplary of Gamma logic...

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE - Fi:
    Compare to Delta NF - they look alot more harmless and innocent: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/po...20210806104639

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i now think he is ILE. he has the repetitive voice like the ESE here and Emma Langevin i posted before. those are shifty ILE eyes.

I want to care

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i now think he is ILE. he has the repetitive voice like the ESE here and Emma Langevin i posted before. those are shifty ILE eyes.
    Maybe true. His eye scream Fe but not so strong. Also talking alot about coffee shit look like a Si valuer.

Psychology BSc and statistics MSc Armitage's Avatar
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 2w1-5 SX/so
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I've fed him my research material in regard to attachment issues and he has but only recently started to consume them. It has already produced the positive results that I hoped for. The next hurdle is getting his IEI wife through it as she has the issues rather badly and her major predisposes her towards labeling me a charlatan.
    Then send her this scientific e-book on Intimate Relationships that also discusses attachment issues, amongst other topics: https://www.mog.dog/files/Intimate%2...d%20Miller.pdf
    The 9th version is newer, but this 7th version is free online.

Even if you are literally a perfect mother (and as us ILI's are won't to do I'm assuming the worst possible circumstances/possibilities)... you're still but one half of a fully functional family unit. Same goes if we inverse the genders. A perfect father is still but one half of an ultimately broken family. Way, way better than a fully destroyed/broken family, but still not anywhere close to the ideal. Heh, pretty sure this whole rant is pretty exemplary of Gamma logic...
    I get the point that you're trying to make, yet research has showed that a single-parent household can also raise their children well, if their finances allow it. However, a two-parent family in which one parent is designated to solely care for the children, that actually is a bit dysfunctional, because the whole parent-child and parent-parent relationship functions better if the other parent is also involved. Ideally, child-rearing would be distributed equally amongst the parents.

TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've actually made me more confident in my typing of my younger brother as an SEE and his wife as an IEI with this. His eyes really do take on that quality when he gets earnest in a conversation. Likewise, among other things, that same look really gets her going, but while it sucks her in it subtly isn't the "entirety" of what she wants. It's "close enough" as it were but he's an SEE not an SLE. Might have a relationship with her being a psychology major, her being a social worker, and the fact that she (like most everyone else in the modern world) has unresolved attachment issues.

I've fed him my research material in regard to attachment issues and he has but only recently started to consume them. It has already produced the positive results that I hoped for. The next hurdle is getting his IEI wife through it as she has the issues rather badly and her major predisposes her towards labeling me a charlatan. My brother is lucky insofar as his are largely resolved and I was lucky that was the case in turn. My initial attempts to "open up" were with him and he responded in a way unique to an SEE. He was/is a "lavish emperor" simply gifting a caravan of riches upon his most treasured and loyal vizier. I nutted up and told him I wanted more of his attentions and he immediately gave them to me without a second thought.

I did notice one potentially troubling thing here. Third child you say? If I was a woman I'd be proud of that but if this isn't in the context of a monogamous and happy marriage, well, I'm really screwing this shit up. The kids need a daddy. A really kind, warm, energetic and wonderful daddy. Y'know, a healthy in the ego block kind of daddy. I've mentioned Attachment issues elsewhere and if you have them you need fix them else you and your children will never find the deep and abiding happiness we all seek.

You're a girl/mother so I'm pretty sure you get this on a very deep level. Even if you are literally a perfect mother (and as us ILI's are won't to do I'm assuming the worst possible circumstances/possibilities)... you're still but one half of a fully functional family unit. Same goes if we inverse the genders. A perfect father is still but one half of an ultimately broken family. Way, way better than a fully destroyed/broken family, but still not anywhere close to the ideal. Heh, pretty sure this whole rant is pretty exemplary of Gamma logic...
    My SEE hubby and our 4 children. LOL Children need a mama and a poppa.

My SEE hubby lavishly gifts .... not just me, our children at times, and other people he knows. Recently some conversation was going on and he said something about lavishly gifting me, and I said, "I don't feel like you have" and he said "I'll have to rectify that!" Full of positive energy. [My inner thoughts: "tone it down! Don't go spending so much!"] I have read the Love Language books ... not only do I have that great PoLR, but my Love Language is "Receiving Gifts" I like well thought out gifts, not this: "it's the thought that counts" no, just done right. Effort rewards a big excited "Thank You" and SEEs love that. I try to make him find the good deals, don't buy the most expensive, the middling thing is what I like. Training is possible.

When relatives would give our kids money for Christmas, we'd go to a store with them, and they'd pick things out, then at the register he'd say "I'll pay for that" so they hardly ever had to actually spend their money. Not a good lesson for life. Frequent enough.

1. male ILI, he's the one I talked about in the other thread about no goals.

2. female IEI, she doesn't believe in personality anything. Doubts it, argues it if I mention anything. (You are a charlatan, believe her LOL, my daughter thinks I'm a fool.)

3. male SLE, the best at everything. Just bleeping ... yeah. He and his sister have what I refer to as "The Beta Club" They have a really a great dual relationship.

4. male ILE/SEE <---- That's my last baby. He has been sweet and wonderful sometimes and the worst person to get along with most of the time. He is 14 now, and yes, big expressive eyes, but ILE seems to be his socionics typing, and if I had a goal before, it's out the window, seeing Alex videos, please you cannot ever become like that, a plague on society!

Order of Society
    1. Birth
    2. Marry
    3. Children
    4. Death

When the above isn't how MOST people exist, everything breaks down.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)

Perpetual change"

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim Dotcom maybe ILI

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Zara Rutherford - I think maybe LIE. I think an extroverted type would be more likely to do such a voyage, and her interests are what you would expect of the NT club. After LIE, I'd consider ILI then LII, but those suggestions would probably seem absurd to many others.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-59899980

https://flyzolo.com/about-me/

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hans Reiser a former Linux kernel developer and a convicted murderer.

ILI seems right.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Existential Ibuprofen View Post
    Hans Reiser a former Linux kernel developer and a convicted murderer.

ILI seems right.
    Just found his wife's pictures and she look like IEE lol

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Reiser seems like an insane SEE to me. He’s incredibly self-centered and manipulative.

He could be an ILI, because Duals can look a lot alike, but he seems far too insane to type reliably.

As for his wife, I couldn’t get a handle on her type, either. All I could see was the love she was projecting onto him in the early images, followed by pictures in which she was starting to hate him.

This somehow reminded me of a male ILI - female ESI married couple that I know. (One of many.)
    The ILI is starting to complain about being forced to do unwise things by his ESI wife, and she’s beginning to see that what had seemed to be a smooth path has a lot of bricks in it.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-21-2022 at 11:44 AM.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anna look like what a SEE scammer should look like.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anna look like what a SEE scammer should look like.

She get a Netflix miniseries right now, and another one as I remmember. Beside 2 years in jail, she lost nothing, even has more money. She's a genius lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65xa8TG2G8o

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Rishi Sunak - maybe LIE

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Kim Dotcom maybe ILI

some of his facial expressions remind me of quentin tarantino somehow. mb IEI

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    some of his facial expressions remind me of quentin tarantino somehow. mb IEI
    Tarantino is IEE, and Kim Dotcom looks a lot like an LSE (Delta extrovert) to me, so he could easily be IEE.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tarantino is IEE, and Kim Dotcom looks a lot like an LSE (Delta extrovert) to me, so he could easily be IEE.
    nah, tarantino is a lyric. don't care much about dotcom but thought the visual similarities were very interesting.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sam Zeloof - LIE

Last edited by lynn; 01-24-2022 at 04:47 PM.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    ESI

Explains why I can't stand his music or anything about him.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Explains why I can't stand his music or anything about him.
    He seem doesn't have much Se

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE and ILI? They seem to have a love/hate relationship witch each others.
    Last edited by Tarnished; 01-25-2022 at 03:04 PM.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

He seem doesn't have much Se

If he's Delta NF then that explains it even more.

Everywhere I go, I have to hear when this whiny cunt's music in the stores. People actually enjoy the music, for some reason.

Maybe it's because of the 'catchy chorus' or something, but it's boring dogshite to me. Banal, familiar repetition.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

John Allee - ILI

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sadhguru - ILI

Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-26-2022 at 07:26 PM.