Thread: Gamma Examples

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    Too much Fe for Fe role and it make me cringe. And to be more stereotype, she talk about organizing food. That’s LIE for you.
    I actually agree with this. I don't think a person that uses Te would use a material that wipes off easily to label their tubberware. You could argue that using post-it notes costs money, but on the other hand it saves time and creates a more reliable labeling system. If chalk "wipes right off", you'd be likely to lose the date on the tubberware on accident, something that potentially makes the act of labeling it useless. If you want to save money but still have a reliable way to keep track of food dates, you should write what you cooked and the corresponding date on a piece of paper.

I would personally create the following system if I wanted to go cheap:
    -Keep a record of what food you made at which time on pieces of paper. Feel free to shred this paper when it's no longer useful.
    -Write on the tubberware with chalk or some other kind of removable substance (such as a washable marker that can actually be removed through washing) as backup/for convenience.
    Last edited by Clarke; 11-23-2022 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Adding additional thoughts.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    she has apparently worked with this youtuber who also seems LIE to me. I find her videos unbearable to watch though, but EJ temperament seems clear.

Rosanna doesn't seem Fe to me. She's very product oriented, and she has no influence on my own emotional state. She pretty much looks like all the women you see on teleshopping channels.

Rosanna seems Fe or feeling-based to me. She has a cheery attitude. She also somewhat affects me in a way that I would guess that emotional or Fe-oriented people sometimes do. You could say that in some ways, she has influence on my emotional state.

I'm not sure about the apparent LIE. She does have a hard quality that isn't present in people like Rosanna.

I cringed a little at the $16.20 meal, actually, but that seems to be a standard price for restaurant food. Personally, if I was in her situation and I wanted to save money, I would probably just learn how to cook. If that's too time consuming, I would probably cook in bulk and store it in the fridge. $16 sounds like it would be twice as much as a standard meal should be worth.

In a way, we could say that the LIE here is almost the polar opposite of the apparent LIE in the chalk video. That one saves too much money by going for chalk instead of pen and post-it notes, and this one spends too much money on food. If they're both LIE's, maybe this has something to do with Si.

Edit: Well, I might've been a little rude when I said that she influenced my emotional state. I just wanted to clarify that she does seem to be extroverting some kind of emotion. I think that I might be detecting this due to my 3E and/or some kind of Fe analysis (I doubt that this is Fe valuing).

I've been kind of off today. Ultimately, looking back at what I wrote, I still don't like the $16.20 meal. I don't know if this is a Te issue, a Si issue, or a 1F issue but that doesn't seem like a sustainable price for food unless you make some pretty nice bank.

Edit 2: Hey, the first video woman says she's spending $0 on breakfast snacks! That's cheating!
    Last edited by Clarke; 11-24-2022 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Fixing errors, adding thoughts, changing phrasing.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    Rosanna seems Fe or feeling-based to me. She has a cheery attitude. She also somewhat affects me in a way that I would guess that emotional or Fe-oriented people sometimes do. You could say that in some ways, she has influence on my emotional state.

I'm not sure about the apparent LIE. She does have a hard quality that isn't present in people like Rosanna.

I cringed a little at the $16.20 meal, actually, but that seems to be a standard price for restaurant food. Personally, if I was in her situation and I wanted to save money, I would probably just learn how to cook. If that's too time consuming, I would probably cook in bulk and store it in the fridge. $16 sounds like it would be twice as much as a standard meal should be worth.

In a way, we could say that the LIE here is almost the polar opposite of the apparent LIE in the chalk video. That one saves too much money by going for chalk instead of pen and post-it notes, and this one spends too much money on food. If they're both LIE's, maybe this has something to do with Si.
    I think I chose the wrong videos for Rosanna (it's not a topic I am all that interested in in the first place). the first one I posted here was an 11 minute long commercial and the second one was a livestream where she was recommending products. in other videos she seems more Fe yes. it's either EIE or IEI for me. the other person I am not so interested in. seems like someone I would hate in person. might type her at a later time since she has over 8 million subs, and the fact that I dislike her might indicate that she is not a compatible type to me

this is a more "stereotypical" LIE imo

edit: LaurDIY at least from her temperament reminds me a bit of Natalia Taylor now that I think about it so I wouldn't even be suprised if she was an ESE. she seems very concrete and materialistic, very extroverted EJ temperament.

what do you think nifl? seems very ESE at second glance, or SEE. creative subtype, but leaning more towards ESE. kinda weird how different duals can be.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 11-23-2022 at 11:12 PM.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I chose the wrong videos for Rosanna (it's not a topic I am all that interested in in the first place). the first one I posted here was an 11 minute long commercial and the second one was a livestream where she was recommending products. in other videos she seems more Fe yes. it's either EIE or IEI for me. the other person I am not so interested in. seems like someone I would hate in person. might type her at a later time since she has over 8 million subs, and the fact that I dislike her might indicate that she is not a compatible type to me

this is a more "stereotypical" LIE imo

edit: LaurDIY at least from her temperament reminds me a bit of Natalia Taylor now that I think about it so I wouldn't even be suprised if she was an ESE. she seems very concrete and materialistic, very extroverted EJ temperament.

what do you think nifl? seems very ESE at second glance, or SEE. creative subtype, but leaning more towards ESE. kinda weird how different duals can be.
    I think LaurDIY might have Se. She has a "hard" quality to her that seems to make her different from the others and other ESE's that I've seen. SEE makes sense to me, and could explain why she looks like she has Te.

I'm not sure what other types' attitudes are for pricing material, but to me, not putting a price on snack breakfast even though you bought it is clearly a lack of some kind of logic. Unacceptable.

I'm not sure about the stereotypical LIE. Something about her made me think not LIE, but I'm not sure what it is. It might just be a cultural difference, or how I interpret what I think are beauty products. Though, I think that if she made her own line of beauty products, that could imply LIE.

I should mention that I misidentified almost all of the people I saw in Sol's IR test. However, I'm using ESE's from Sol's IR test to come up with my judgement for LaurDIY (based on the key).
    Last edited by Clarke; 11-24-2022 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Adding necessary material.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she has apparently worked with this youtuber who also seems LIE to me. I find her videos unbearable to watch though, but EJ temperament seems clear.

Rosanna doesn't seem Fe to me. She's very product oriented, and she has no influence on my own emotional state. She pretty much looks like all the women you see on teleshopping channels.

IMO, The first girl is Fi (xEE make sense) and the second is Fe

Odin maybe LIE C (easily spot his fake Fe) and Thor SEE.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LaurDIY is possibly intuitive

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    What do you suggest? Not really my kind of content. She seems like a normie NPC but I can see where you are coming from.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkWUO2nv25E/?hl=de

has a certain Ni element to her. to be honest, at this point I wouldn't be suprised if she is some weird variation of IEI too and this type is responsible for 99% of youtube content.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 11-24-2022 at 07:18 PM.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    I showed the video to someone I know. They said ENFP.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I showed the video to someone I know. They said ENFP.
    I find it hard to see her as a responsible delta type

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find it hard to see her as a responsible delta type
    I actually have problems with that as well. But I also have problems seeing myself as an ILI/INTJ.

I think that she's some kind of logic PoLR. I just don't understand how you can label snack breakfast as $0. Hence why I thought SEE.

The person I knew wasn't confident about their conclusion. They could only really tell F.

Edit: I've also had problems seeing myself as EII/INFP. I guess responsible Delta probably works for me though.
    Last edited by Clarke; 11-24-2022 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Adding more information.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually have problems with that as well. But I also have problems seeing myself as an ILI/INTJ.

I think that she's some kind of logic PoLR. I just don't understand how you can label snack breakfast as $0. Hence why I thought SEE.

The person I knew wasn't confident about their conclusion. They could only really tell F.

Edit: I've also had problems seeing myself as EII/INFP. I guess responsible Delta probably works for me though.
    Delta types are more unexpressive, prefer understatement, they are not as "in your face" and expressive as LaurDiY is. here's a german IEE example

it sucks that I don't have all that many english examples but I think delta types are just not the kind of people that express themselves on youtube or television to influence others. they might not gain all that many subscribers for example. this whole concept of putting yourself on the spotlight, pushing for your ideas or thoughts to be known, I think all of that is related to Se in some way, so a much bigger percentage of Si valuing types just live ordinary lives outside the public eye and are fine with it. LIE are generally also unexpressive despite being talkative as fuck so I don't think that fits for either of these two after watching a bit more videos.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE kiss his ex ILI in front of his new girl EII

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you suggest? Not really my kind of content. She seems like a normie NPC but I can see where you are coming from.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkWUO2nv25E/?hl=de

has a certain Ni element to her. to be honest, at this point I wouldn't be suprised if she is some weird variation of IEI too and this type is responsible for 99% of youtube content.
    not Delta, I think - but Beta NF is a possibility.

JANAklar is possibly IEI

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watch a feel more videos of LaurDIY and now she seem more Fe. But not so Alpha Fe. So Beta NF I guess.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only anime I'm familiar with is Pokemon, Yugioh, and Megaman, but all of the Japan potions and demon haunted world hexagrams pulse with the midnight jazz of a laser into the power of forever.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE kiss his ex ILI in front of his new girl EII

I can see Kikyo being ILI, but tbh, I always thought she was more ESI… Perhaps it’s her strong Fi.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    I can see Kikyo being ILI, but tbh, I always thought she was more ESI… Perhaps it’s her strong Fi.
    Compare to ILI, ESI usually: softer, but also more stubborn, talk more and express more. And especially more sad and depressed.

ESI and SEE: (Rebecca best waifu!)

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compare to ILI, ESI usually: softer, but also more stubborn, talk more and express more. And especially more sad and depressed.

ESI and SEE: (Rebecca best waifu!)

I’ve seen this show around, though I’ve never watched it for myself, but I know I like this Rebecca gal. She seems cool! She reminds me of this super protective SEE I know… I’m honestly convinced Rebecca is SEE above anything else, though I could also see her being ESI-Se…

Gammas fascinate me, though they also intimidate me with their focus on Se and Ni, lol…

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

greg meganeff

ana de armas

sorelle amore

dave boyinaband

andrew tate

andy biersakc

kanika batra

all LIEs
    all havev that glow in the eyes that makes them look snakey
    why am saying this
    because our little friend

may be LIE am not sure
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kanika Batra looks like Megan Fox. they are all IEI > LIE

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ana de Armas - SEE

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I would agree except for, if I remember right, Kikyo is essentially a soul-consuming lich by the time Kagome enters the scene. No self-respecting ILI would accept lichdom unless you could somehow be sure you were consuming the souls of the most vile and guilty of people. I'm talking feasting exclusively upon the souls of pedos, serial killers, rapists, betrayers, CIA spooks, etc. I'd gladly become a lich if I could do that. If I had to risk eating even a single innocent soul however no matter how remote? Couldn't force me to do so no matter how hard you tortured me. Fuck that!

This is due to my own theory on how ILI's function I'll admit. They're either like me and value their and to the point they, like me, literally cannot understand (viscerally) how the fuck we've become the stereotypical sociopathic villain archetype due to having no true way to comprehend how the fallen angels could ever have even potentially made the choice they did in the visceral sense, or they don't and go full Nietzche/Demon as the stereotypes suggests.

I mean, I get it academically, but it's that visceral sense that truly evades me on this front. Same would go for Kikyo if she was actually an ILI. It has been quite a long time since I watched that show so I may need to revisit it to get a full picture. I was a lot younger and ignorant when I first saw it. Liked it and all, but I was still in school back then. Knowing what I know now as opposed to then would recontextualize quite a lot...

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I would agree except for, if I remember right, Kikyo is essentially a soul-consuming lich by the time Kagome enters the scene. No self-respecting ILI would accept lichdom unless you could somehow be sure you were consuming the souls of the most vile and guilty of people. I'm talking feasting exclusively upon the souls of pedos, serial killers, rapists, betrayers, CIA spooks, etc. I'd gladly become a lich if I could do that. If I had to risk eating even a single innocent soul however no matter how remote? Couldn't force me to do so no matter how hard you tortured me. Fuck that!
    I love this first paragraph LOL. Good on you for using your Te/Fi to create morally sound principles for yourself! I'd support you in your endeavors if you were to feast on the souls of such vile people.

Admittedly, I don't understand how Kikyo is able to justify her actions to herself—namely, her act of stealing the souls of innocent girls to animate her clay body. Kikyo, while not entirely aligned with Inuyasha's crew (she's kind of off to the side, with her own path, her own motivations, her own journey), is still generally aligned with the "good" characters, is she not? She intends to destroys Naraku, whom she regards as one of the most repugnant and powerful forces of evil she has ever known. And as a priestess, Kikyo does do good things to help the people she meets along her way, and she has powers of purification—all of which I assume makes her one of the most ultimate forces of good in the show. She seems to stick to morally sound principles, as would be expected from a [possible] Fi user.

And yet, she is able to habitually steal the souls of random, innocent girls to feed herself?

It's contradictory to me. How does she justify these actions of hers? And what did Rumiko Takahashi intend this sort of paradox to mean? (That is, if she meant for it to have an underlying meaning.) I can't imagine a person who values Fi (especially an ESI, if I'm correct in my judgment) being able to do such things. Perhaps to Kikyo, it's the same principle as us humans preying upon innocent animals in order to feed and nourish ourselves? I know she's quite the philosopher when she's alone with her thoughts. Maybe that's how she justifies her actions to herself, lol.

Who knows?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love this first paragraph LOL. Good on you for using your Te/Fi to create morally sound principles for yourself! I'd support you in your endeavors if you were to feast on the souls of such vile people.

Admittedly, I don't understand how Kikyo is able to justify her actions to herself—namely, her act of stealing the souls of innocent girls to animate her clay body. Kikyo, while not entirely aligned with Inuyasha's crew (she's kind of off to the side, with her own path, her own motivations, her own journey), is still generally aligned with the "good" characters, is she not? She intends to destroys Naraku, whom she regards as one of the most repugnant and powerful forces of evil she has ever known. And as a priestess, Kikyo does do good things to help the people she meets along her way, and she has powers of purification—all of which I assume makes her one of the most ultimate forces of good in the show. She seems to stick to morally sound principles, as would be expected from a [possible] Fi user.

And yet, she is able to habitually steal the souls of random, innocent girls to feed herself?

It's contradictory to me. How does she justify these actions of hers? And what did Rumiko Takahashi intend this sort of paradox to mean? (That is, if she meant for it to have an underlying meaning.) I can't imagine a person who values Fi (especially an ESI, if I'm correct in my judgment) being able to do such things. Perhaps to Kikyo, it's the same principle as us humans preying upon innocent animals in order to feed and nourish ourselves? I know she's quite the philosopher when she's alone with her thoughts. Maybe that's how she justifies her actions to herself, lol.

Who knows?
    Kikyou didn’t stay alive in that body to do good thing. She did some good thing because she liked to do so, not because she followed a moral principle. Moral principle sound like a thing from NF, and the word principle itself scream more Ti than Fi.

The main reason for her to stay:
    - Have revenge on Naraku (personal)
    - Simping Inuyasha (personal)

In truth she’s very cruel when someone in her way: killed off a monk who tried to purify her, attend to kill Kagome a few time for messing with her ex. Trying to bring Inuyasha to hell with her (lol)

Talk about ESI, I also don’t think they have strong moral like the NF. They are the type who can fuck the whole mankind to save their love one.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kikyou didn’t stay alive in that body to do good thing. She did some good thing because she liked to do so, not because she followed a moral principle. Moral principle sound like a thing from NF, and the word principle itself scream more Ti than Fi.

The main reason for her to stay:
    - Have revenge on Naraku (personal)
    - Simping Inuyasha (personal)

In truth she’s very cruel when someone in her way: killed off a monk who tried to purify her, attend to kill Kagome a few time for messing with her ex. Trying to bring Inuyasha to hell with her (lol)

Talk about ESI, I also don’t think they have strong moral like the NF. They are the type who can fuck the whole mankind to save their love one.
    I willingly overlooked her trying to kill Kagome as a simple crime of passion LOL, but you're actually right on everything you've said. Kikyo is very conniving and vengeful, and her use of Fi, Se, and Ni in this area is obvious. I must've typed her as ESI when I was rereading the manga, because the optimistic way in which I imagined her just now sounded more like she was EII. How very Positivist of me, haha.

Perhaps since I like Kikyo, I'm more inclined to remember her in a better light. It's very interesting how unbridled her character became once she was resurrected and had nothing to truly live for anymore, no clear purpose, as she did when she was alive and dutifully protecting the Shikon Jewel. Really shows her true character, I guess.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@kuno: you think you are a sensing type yet you discuss the personality types of anime characters?

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@kuno: you think you are a sensing type yet you discuss the personality types of anime characters?
    Well, sure? But I assumed sensing types could also be interested in typology. Would such behavior be more indicative of Ni than Si?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, sure? But I assumed sensing types could also be interested in typology. Would such behavior be more indicative of Ni than Si?
    Si types with Ne in superid can have an enthusiasm about understanding the psychology and motivations of people, their true character
    you are more likely IEI, however

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nifl: I think this person is for example 'maybe' an ILI

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nifl: I think this person is for example 'maybe' an ILI
    intuitive, at least - ILI is possible

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te-ILI

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE (?)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    Te-ILI

maybe IEI

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    LIE
    the boy seems IEI to me, the mother LSE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI wanting to join LIE business.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marianne Bachmeier- ESI. Tough cookie regardless of type (LSE did cross my mind).

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se-SEE So/Sx

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    On Thursday, @Olimpia asked me if I’d been on any dates recently, and I realized that I had not. So I finally called an ESI I know and asked her if she would go out to eat with me sometime this weekend. She said she was busy for the next two weeks, but she might take me up on that offer when she isn’t busy. OOOoookay.

On Friday morning, I had a successful meeting with some customers and felt great as a result and decided to have lunch at an open-air market to see what I could see.

I bought a blueberry-pomegranate drink from one vendor where a tall, thin ESI was working. Then I wandered down the market to buy a crepe from another vendor and then back to a freshly vacated table in front of the ESI. She pointedly avoided looking at me while I ate, but then rolled a cart out in front of her booth and started fooling around with stuff on the cart, turning with her back 180 degrees to me and bending over the cart so her rear end was about two feet from my table.

Normally, I take this as a sign, conscious or not, from a woman of her interest. You may debate this, but I’m gonna go with it. I was wearing work clothes, so she might have been motivated entirely subconsciously.

When I finished lunch, I walked over to another vendor and ordered two espressos to get the cobwebs out and to sweep away any hampering doubts prior to my imminent approach to the ESI. As I stood in front of the coffee vendor and downed two iced espressos, I noticed that the ESI was still standing in front of her booth where she had a clear view of me.

I walked back to the booth and ordered a take-out dinner from another woman who was still behind the booth, and then approached the ESI. She had, I reasoned, shown a bit of interest, so I felt I had a small chance.

“Excuse me”, I said to her, “but I can’t remember your name. I think it is something unusual, but I’m not sure.”

She looks like she’s rising to the surface of a pool, gives me a cold stare and mumbles something.

“What?”, I say.

“Emily”, she says coldly, like I’m some kind of annoying pervert. “It’s a very common name. May I help you?” I’m struck by how much disdain she’s putting into her reply.

“I need a new brain”, I said, smiling. “My present one doesn’t work.” And then the take out was ready, I paid and tipped and left, thinking, why did I get stuck with negativist duals?
    I think that she might've rejected you because you said that her name was unusual. My reasoning is the following:
    -She seemed to show interest in you before. She took an unusual action that you recognized as interest, and that was probably unnecessary.
    -Her behavior seemed to change after you said that you couldn't remember her name.
    -She emphasized that her name was common.

I think that if she was dual-seeking, we could probably argue the following:
    -She communicates to duals or potential partners in hints that her duals (LIE's) can recognize (she tried to show interest, and you recognized it as interest).
    -She looks for qualities that a dual might usually have (things like logical characteristics or maybe perceptiveness).

I don't think you showed any logical problems. However, you assumed that her name was unusual, which might've showed her that you weren't perceptive.

Based on some other posts, I think that you're perceptive. I can't think of clear evidence of this that I can write down at the moment, but I think it probably shows in your posts overall (probably the writing of them or how you describe events). One post that I remember thinking was perceptive was the one where you blinded someone in a hardware store with a smile that could probably produce around 100k lumens. I haven't properly re-analyzed that post, and I don't have much knowledge about lumens. Other forum members have also said that you seemed perceptive, or at least "smart".

If she didn't reject you because you weren't perceptive, here are some other reasons why she might've done so:
    -She wasn't showing interest when she bent over the cart (she's oblivious when it comes to flirting). This probably assumes that ESI's can be oblivious about flirting, or that she's not an ESI (actually, I think this is probably something I'd do on accident). I don't think subconscious flirting is different from intentional flirting in this case because she'd be interested in you if she was subconscious flirting (she would date you if there weren't any other problems).
    -She got offended that you assumed that she had an unusual name. Maybe she thinks that this implies something about her that's negative.

The best way to determine whether she was showing interest is probably to try to determine whether she had a legitimate reason to bring the cart to that position.

I guess that even though my TIM implies otherwise (it says ISTJ), I'm not an xSI. I've had characteristics throughout my life that matched Se PoLR, and I like to imagine stuff for fun.
    Last edited by Clarke; 01-24-2023 at 05:29 PM.

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Oh dear, yeah, most women don't like it when you forget their name, but especially ESI/-Fi takes offense to this.
    I wonder if this is actually the reason why she got mad/offended. Maybe she forgot that she didn't tell him her name.