Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 2576

Thread: Gamma Examples

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    Is it impossible to not be boring if ILI?
    sometimes
    but generally...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nina Matviyenko - ESI
    interview

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Angélique Kidjo - SEE

heard her on the radio (1 hr long interview) - immediately thought SEE, watching her hasn't changed my impression.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    same here, except it was a classmate + never crushed on her.

She also had a strong resemblance to Mädchen Amick (don't know her type).

i couldn't find a picture of her when she was younger because that's when even their hair (color + style) matches up perfectly, and her smile seems slightly forced in this picture (candid shot vs. professional photograph) but the picture on the left looks almost exactly like her when she was younger right down to the way they both carry themselves. I remember moving across the country when i was 13 and she sent me a scrapbook she made with my teammates, and it was heartwarming because she didn't necessarily have to do it. she was intimidating at first, but then we became friends after we bussed back from a tournament and I told a stupid story of dora the explorer (except it was inappropriate, like dora in the hood) and afterwards i felt significantly less awkward interacting with my teammates, and I partially credit her for that newfound comfort.

(plz don't quote the comparison picture if only because I plan to remove it at some point)
    Last edited by wasp; 08-31-2018 at 10:19 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^cute girl.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I came to this interview assuming she would be a SEI becasue of her intricate vocals but quickly realised she's ESI. Watch 13 minutes she talks about how she isn't afraid to put men in their place in a nice way or anything after that she's more relaxed you can hear lot's of SE, maybe Se subtype. I'm guessing 3w4 sx/sp H subtype.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

parton seems SEE to me

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yulia Sanina (The Hardkiss TV) - INTP

Dolly Parton - not ESI
    Mädchen Amick - mb EIE

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Yulia Sanina (The Hardkiss TV) - INTP

Dolly Parton - not ESI
    Mädchen Amick - mb EIE

If she is not ESI I am typing Several ESIs wrong. She speaks and moves like my gran and mother in law and another lady I know at playgroup.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crack I thought you might be referring to this thing they do, she does it in the vid, when you tell them something that they don't like or goes against their values their eyes cloud with a kind of rage (se) (prob se subtype more) and they look like they are thinking about ways to kill you.

Watch the vid. Her movements are IJ, I know this is probably not a great reason but I don't even know if an EP would consent to wear such restrictive clothing, tight clothes and heels, all the time. ESI's cock their head on the side when listening to you. The 3w4 makes for more forward, grounded vibe. As for H, I thought mostly because of her songwriting. She is brilliant.

Reminds me of my gran who was one of the first female managers of Woolworths in my country, selling ladies fashion. The doctors still call her the lady with the youthful figure in her 80s. She has very good posture, very methodical person. ALso my mother in law a legal secretary, and the lady at playgroup also very youthful for her age, looks after her grandson 4 days, dressed in that same way. I'm just bad at explaining, I would have to go through all her movements to explain.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Natalya Poklonskaya - ISFJ

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Sinead O'Connor

type thoughts? - somehow, have come to associate her with ESI.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post

type thoughts? - somehow, have come to associate her with ESI.
    At 0:47, she gives an ESI smile. I've actually seen that exact smile on two or three male ESI's.

I think she's quite beautiful, FWIW.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gary Numan, -ILI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hello Gemma (gemsmaquillage) - ISFJ

Lyudmila Sherzhukova - ISFJ
    or EII
    Last edited by Sol; 09-07-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yekaterina Fyodorova (Суть времени) - mb ISFJ

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SEE-Fi - Brigitte Perenyi

SEE 9w1?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

second video super incorrect history, roman empire collapsed because of the new christian morals, not because of homosexuality wtf, almost all roman emperors had teen male lovers, so did the greeks, which the romans have greatly borrowed from

agreed with the message tho

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post

SEE 9w1?

....interesting video......Yet, the morally superior Catholic priests have been raping and molesting children for centuries (at least). Perhaps a secular culture holding such predators accountable is actually an indicator of moral progress, not moral decay.

Their theoretical ships are full of holes and are sinking.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    second video super incorrect history, roman empire collapsed because of the new christian morals, not because of homosexuality wtf, almost all roman emperors had teen male lovers, so did the greeks, which the romans have greatly borrowed from

agreed with the message tho
    The notion that the roman empire collapsed overnight because of homosexuality seems to be in vogue lately.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ignorance is in vogue lately, which is weird coz supposedly we have all the tools to avoid that...

https://www.history.com/news/8-reasons-why-rome-fell < point n.7

in the Italian school books it's usually listed as the n. 1 reason of the fall of the roman empire, then, all the rest.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Alina Lesnik - SEE

Molly (Bon Appetit) - mb ESI

Grace Slick - ISFJ

Forester - ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    in the Italian school books it's usually listed as the n. 1 reason of the fall of the roman empire, then, all the rest
    Ignorance here is to forget about Eastern part of the Roman Empire which existed another centuries having the same kindof Christianity.
    It's not single valued situation, at least. The positive side of Christianity was the improvement of humanism, self restrictions and with this collectivistic values important to have effective society.

> almost all roman emperors had teen male lovers

It's very speculative. Also the existence of sexual pervertions among some people at power does not mean itself such approach was good factor, but not bad one. And as the talk started about paedophile, it should be noted that teenagers are not children in biological sense from the age when they are able to breed.
    Seems today European school teaching contains much of mindless liberalistic propaganda.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-21-2018 at 02:58 AM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEE

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

does the EP->EJ eye movements a lot, SEE makes sense on those grounds too (according to gulenko SEE 1.Se 2.Fe)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I looked but I can't find the article, but basically IP is up and to one's left, EP is down and to left, EJ is up and to right, and IJ is down and to right. if we assume SEE, he starts right off the bat with a tiny bit of Pi and then starts going back and forth between Fe and Se. Anyway, its just one indicator and he varies a decent amount, its just something I noticed. not saying it proves anything

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

its a gulenko article on his site, but its one of those one-off ones not linked from any of the main sections.. by EP->EJ I just mean he seems to be following the order laid out in model G for SEE. I went back and watched the video again and its not that clear cut because he's doing a lot of eye movements.. but anyway that's what I meant

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the thing to keep in mind is up left as IP could manifest itself in all sorts of ways given that between base and creative a full half the socion has that function, and it extends to 3/4 if you include demonstrative.. this is why its just a small data point and not really conclusive of much.. its just one more thing (an outer sign) to sort of throw in the hopper. introverted functions for extroverts tend to come out more when they're on their territory, i.e.: around people they're comfortable with. if Im in public I do more Ne. this is contrary to the conventional wisdom which says for EIE they engage in obvious Ni and not Ne. I don't believe that, I do Ni when it "matters" to me, whereas Ne is more what I do when Im not allowed to be myself or [not] "in charge" (i.e. in a student role or trying to clarify certain points, defend myself), which is most the time. this is sort of a sophisticated point, open to a lot of abuse, because on these grounds people can claim anything.. it requires a degree of self knowledge of one's own history and patterns of behavior to really draw on the concept with any accuracy. people would think of me as a generator of ideas more than Ni, but that doesn't make me a Ne valuer, because valuing something is more than demonstrating a lot of it.. you might say that's the entire meaning to the "demonstrative" function. Ni is something that goes a lot deeper for me and is what's driving a lot of that Ne.. the manifold ideas are a byproduct of sense of time I've spent a lot of effort in trying to figure out, a narrow idea that gives rise to plenty of offshoots but its always come down to one central theme, its not scattershot or prostitutish.. I have adjusted my worldview and I try to understand other points of view, but it has always had a certain focus to it that I've always felt that gave definition to "me" and this is a very strong sense of time and how it connects everything into a linear series of events and how this process is occurring in everyone whether they're aware of it or not. I would say I have a very strong sense of self (even when my sense of self was thin like as a teenager) and I can point to those reconstructions because they are highly memorable, they don't happen willy nilly and its not exactly a breezy perforated structure that admits a lot of alternatives. some of the major events in my life that radically changed my view was becoming a Christian because I realized I had equal or greater a claim on God than the church, my view on war which is that violence can be in the service of good and is not per se or defacto bad, my view on "fakeness" which is to say you can genuinely mean what you say precisely because it does make people happier.. these all came with the force of a revelation whereas I think for a Ne type transitions of this kind would not constitute major transformations but almost be self evident for most, but that advantage has its own set of downsides I need not go into... people might view those shifts as relatively minor but for me it was like discovering 2+2=4, and, as you can imagine, such a thing could have far reaching consequences in relation to everything else that is based on such a foundational concept
    Last edited by Bertrand; 09-25-2018 at 12:05 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sergey Arhipov (Various shots from China) - LIE

Svetlana Shevlik - ESI
    video

Marishka Lyubenkova - mb ESI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kristina Kudryavtseva (ChristinaK5) - ESI

Alisa Lisenkova - ESI

Lyubov Anufriyeva (Суть времени) - mb ESI

Stephanie D'Abruzzo - ESI
    photos: 1, 2
    reminds me one cute pie
    Last edited by Sol; 10-01-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

right girl (The Ukuladies) - ILI

Olesya Boyko - ESI

Irina (Суть времени) - ESI
    Last edited by Sol; 10-07-2018 at 10:43 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are most examples ESIs and why are all female?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by photon View Post
    Why are most examples ESIs and why are all female?
    People of some types have higher interest for me and mb easier to be typed due to personal experience. When I see someone and get a specific sympathy and impressions, then I watch that human and sometimes those are ESI. Women are more interesting for me and hence I check their types more often.
    I also notice many IEIs by similar reasons.

The most meaningful feelings I had to women of these 2 types. I tuned to them deeply and that could make me to notice easier the similar women and also such ones attract more of my attention.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    People of some types have higher interest for me and mb easier to be typed due to personal experience. When I see someone and get a specific sympathy and impressions, then I watch that human and sometimes those are ESI. Women are more interesting for me and hence I check their types more often.
    I also notice many IEIs by similar reasons.

The most meaningful feelings I had to women of these 2 types. I tuned to them deeply and that could make me to notice easier the similar women and also such ones attract more of my attention.
    Ohh what is your sociotype?

Do you tend to watch those videos more and they turn out to be ESI/IEI, or do you initially watch them because you can already tell they're likely one of those types?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Svetlana Yerohova [13:25] - ESI
    Maria Petrova [1:01:37] - ESI

also
    Yekaterina Kulayeva [3:19] - IEI
    Yelena Dzik [0:43] - SLE

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaine View Post

I came to this interview assuming she would be a SEI becasue of her intricate vocals but quickly realised she's ESI. Watch 13 minutes she talks about how she isn't afraid to put men in their place in a nice way or anything after that she's more relaxed you can hear lot's of SE, maybe Se subtype. I'm guessing 3w4 sx/sp H subtype.

I don't think she is H anymore. I think she is C, which accounts for her double dose of SE being extra Ne Se and 2nd function (se). She is in a movie called Straight Talk plays along side James Woods who is LIE and She wrote a song by the same name that I can't post because my keyboard is not working called Sraight Talk seems a perfect example of Te seeking if you google it.

The lady I know who is the same ESI C at playgroup 3w4 is a really intense wild child person regarding sex and drugs, very thrill seeking though dresses conservatively. She told me she randomly googles things like dead prostitutes. We quickly run out of things to talk about, me being supervisor, though I like her. We both struggle being pushed b our kids and I wonder if the combination of Fi, Se and Ne is one that is reactive and easily frustrated/angry...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Anastasiya Gordiyenko (Настя Путина) - ISFJ
    photos

Polina von Arens - mb INTP
    Last edited by Sol; 10-15-2018 at 10:09 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frederik Cilius - ILI or SLI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Evelina Online - INTP

Vera Gromova [in blue] - ISFJ

Tatyana Chadayeva (M2TV.ru) - ISFJ

Langfocus - ISFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 10-24-2018 at 09:25 PM.