Thread: VI pictures

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default V.I. pictures

To be honest; I'm getting disgusted by the plastering of a grandiose amount of V.I. threads composed of picture and that is why to avoid clutter and nonesense I created this thread solely for that purpose. I recommend that if no descriptions will be included it is recommended to use this thread to post the pictures for V.I. and label them with a number and letter. For example the primary picture would be 1 and then the seconday one will be 2. Afterwards if another individual decides to post pictures they will name it 3 and it will continue in that pattern. I hope you guys follow this possible solution. Thanks.

EDIT: I just thought of the possibility that the thread might be slowed down if heavily pronounced with pictures, though if there are enough comments to last a page for each group of pictures than the problem may not be as detrimental.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is already a thread like this.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would I want to picture thread?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    There is already a thread like this.
    Provide the link to this thread, so I can bump if it exists, Thanks.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=844&highlight=game

You can bump it if you wish.
    Thanks, so you were the originator of all this V.I. hypothesizing? Cool.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Quit being a whiney bitch and deal with it. It's not going to hurt anything.

VI, however absurd the theory might be is part of socionics and thus part of the forum.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy

VI, however absurd the theory might be is part of socionics and thus part of the forum.
    I agree.
    A person could write a 2-page essey about someones personality, but it still won't describe the person like one picture. With the picture, you can imagine the person act the way that he does. I don't think that VI alone is a good method for typing, but excluding pictures alltogether is just stupid.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Creepy-pokeball

Not specifically. For example, my yearbook pictures look like Im bored. That was the exact words my friend said when we looked through them a few months ago. he looked at every year and he said that I looked the same way. The only thing it tells someone is that being forced to have your photo taken at school = ZZZZZzzzzz to me. It really isn't indicative of anything other than that. And other environments may have different stimulus that produce different actions, reactions or behaviors. For example, the same exact environment (lets say the restraunt Red Robins) could show different expressions. In one I could be hyper and laghing a shitload. That could just mean I was having one too many "slurpees" (as I like to call them haha). Another photo could be the identical environment but I may appear solemn. Maybe Im annoyed that someone was invited that I do not care for or Im tired from studying/testing all day yet I couldnt say no to my friends about going somewhere to do something.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Not specifically. For example, my yearbook pictures look like Im bored. That was the exact words my friend said when we looked through them a few months ago. he looked at every year and he said that I looked the same way. The only thing it tells someone is that being forced to have your photo taken at school = ZZZZZzzzzz to me. It really isn't indicative of anything other than that. And other environments may have different stimulus that produce different actions, reactions or behaviors. For example, the same exact environment (lets say the restraunt Red Robins) could show different expressions. In one I could be hyper and laghing a shitload. That could just mean I was having one too many "slurpees" (as I like to call them haha). Another photo could be the identical environment but I may appear solemn. Maybe Im annoyed that someone was invited that I do not care for or Im tired from studying/testing all day yet I couldnt say no to my friends about going somewhere to do something.
    Yes, but which picture would you post online? If you post a picture where you're very happy/enthusiastic, you'll probably post a serious one too and say "I'm usually serious, but I get really hyper when ... ". I don't think that a random picture says much about the person, but a carefully selected picture says a lot.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy

I didn't try to alleviate it, I just wanted to compress it, which was the primary motivation to bump the V.I. game thread created by Kraus. However, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter, which I could assume is your point.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5