Thread: Lemmy Kilminster

Creepy-bg

Default Lemmy Kilminster

anybody have a guess?

“Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you.”

“That was a great time, the summer of '71 - I can't remember it, but I'll never forget it!”

“My earliest memory is shouting: at what and for what reason, I don't know. Probably a tantrum; or I may have been rehearsing. I was always an early starter.”

“Inherited hatred (i.e. hatred your parents schooled you in) is not only stupid, it is destructive - why make your only driving force hate? Seems really fucking dumb to me.”

"For earth to heal, we must die. No one deserves it more."

MM: Where did the name Orgasmatron come from?

LK: It refers to the three things that I hate most in life, organized religion, politics, and war. Things like people that go to church and cum in their pants while communing with Jesus Christ. It's all a bunch of bullshit. If you are really into that, you don't need to go to a church to talk to God, you can talk to Him anywhere, you know? Or if you join a political party and get your jollies off of that, when your party wins and all that. It's the herd instinct. The same thing with the war. They give you a nice new uniform and march you off to die.

One of the tattoos on his arm reads: "Born to lose, live to win" and he was, he admits, a bit of a loser for the first 10 years of his life. The only English kid in a Welsh school, he was bullied and himself became a bully. "We used to have this kid - we'd tie him up and burn him. With matches. I don't know why we did it, probably because he let us and he kept coming back."

LSI?

^Ne-INTj?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the16types View Post
    Ne-INTj?
    1. To deafen all beings on Earth (including roadies, dogs, and the deaf), bringing them into the holy state of tinnitus norvegicus.

2. To legalize murder in Norway, the country with the lowest murder rate in the world.

3. To overthrow the fashion scene by introducing all-season, barbed-wire-coated, spiked and uncomfortable faux-armour.

4. To destroy Christianity and replace Christian ideologies with fascism and barbarism. Much like the Jains.

5. To splinter into hundreds of new and increasingly obscure sub-genres every day, so as to make less money.

666. To rid the planet of all human wastes of flesh and bone, including themselves.

7. To destroy all colors and replace them with grey and black.

Don't quote me.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Varg Vikernes is 2tally LSI.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

He has a moustache, so he must be LSI.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has creepy eyes. must be LIE.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mole on the face = LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    He has creepy eyes. must be LIE.
    Ashton once wrote Maritsa has creepy eyes. I'm confused now.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Show me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

could be lse
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm gonna go with Te-LSE 8w7
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Varg Vikernes is 2tally LSI.
    I feel that only an Irrational would tolerate - let alone support - the gibberish science his wife promotes, the way it currently is: unstable, experimental, attacking all scientific establisment and consensus. The most proeminent side of his views is bellicose and chaos-spreading. His twisted research on peoples' roots, genesis and ancestral affiliation leave standing, in my experience with people not type description, an Aristocratic Ethical (NF). My typing on him is IEI, I think it makes most sense.

I like the alignments in his RPG game, they look pretty Jungian. http://myfarog.org/
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model