My husband specifically said, "They go out and slaughter defenseless animals, and then hop up on your lap and you pet them like nothing happened." Anyway, he's Fe polr fwiw.
Maybe it is a Fi-valuing thing but that makes no sense to me. When you're eating anything, you're not being cruel against what you eat; you're eating for your own survival. Which isn't the same thing as cruelty. Self-perseveration is just organically natural. I guess it's sorta like how we think people with more money than us are being 'cruel' to us, but really it's just not like that. ((although it's fun to tease them and pretend otherwise))

If there was nothing out there to kill mice and rodents, ie all the things cats hunt, then they would overrun the earth and cause everything to be out of balance. Nothing could exist, even *all* the rats themselves would die out if there wasn't cats to eat them lol. It's not cruel, it's actually the most compassionate thing on the planet. People are so weird. OMG DON'T STEP ON THE SPIDER LET IT LIVE.

*crunch*

Oops.

The problem is humans don't have a predator....except for other humans. We need a natural predator or we turn on ourselves. We need 'demons' to fight and something not real and 'other worldly to fight' or we end up killing each other. That is the most insane thing to me, cause I read somewhere that no other animal does that. (some chimpanzees do I think....) But I guess it makes sense. Everything in this world has to have a predator, even humans, so we have to fight and kill each other some time or even we would throw everything out of whack. (more so than we already do) =/

STUPID HUMANS I HATE YOU , YOU RUIN EVERYTHING I WISH I WAS A CUTE GAY SEAL OR SOMETHING. =(