Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most likely Socionics types for Enneagram type 6

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Seems like E6 is most suited to Se creative/suggestive, with E8 being more appropriate for Se base/mobilising. Less so for the idea of being phobic of things and more for the idea of amassing a support network to accomplish what you want [in life].

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Seems like E6 is most suited to Se creative/suggestive, with E8 being more appropriate for Se base/mobilising. Less so for the idea of being phobic of things and more for the idea of amassing a support network to accomplish what you want [in life].
    Do you think that there's in general a high correlation between certain E-types and socionics types? Especially with E6 I get the feeling that it's common among a lot of types. I can be wrong though.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
    Do you think that there's in general a high correlation between certain E-types and socionics types? Especially with E6 I get the feeling that it's common among a lot of types. I can be wrong though.
    I don't think 6 is a hyper catch-all like people think it is, but yes, I could see it stretching beyond Se valuers.

Generally, I find that there's quite a bit of overlap in Enneagram types and Socionics ones which can be gleaned from looking at the way IEs rest and type descriptions and so on.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an sx cp E6 ESI girlfriend for a while (one year or so). She was awesome in bed but I would not recommend that combination for a relationship even to my worst enemy
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FREDDIE View Post
    Actually I am very much sure I'm a Sensor type. In Enneagram, I'm a 6w7. The predominant instinctive variant is sx ; this doesn't have to do with sex it's more intensity related and focus on one-on-one relations more than group relations. But I disagree with siuntal in that there is no correlation possible between 3, 6 and 9 for socionics types. Yes there are types which are more probable than others for the 3 enneagram types of the triangle. They can be any type, but you can tell more probable types. For example E9 is connected to Delta quadra strongly... E9 tends to be lazy which indicates valued Si. I don't see much of a possibility of a Gamma E9. E3 is very active which is related to valued Te and or Se, so it also narrows down to some types. It would be really fun to see an SLI - E3 , but with E9 SLI is a very good probability.
    I think the ways in which they are "lazy" or "active" don't necessarily relate to how much they are actually doing as determined by Te or Se.
    It's more of a mental attitude towards the things they are doing, or an internal motivation for why they are doing them.

My boss is a cp 6... she's LSE.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most CP 6's I've met have been ESE, ESI, LSI, and ILI.

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enneagram 6 is a very common type so pretty much, any type could be a 6. There is also a lot of variety among 6s. 6w5 may be a more withdrawn introverted type. extroverts are more likely to have a 7 wing than a 5 wing.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?

Banned
    TIM
    EII-Ne 6w5 SP/SX 629
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sensing types , perhaps
    But , i'm EII with 6w7 wing :/

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned