Thread: Curious as to my type?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Curious as to my type?

based on the results of some of the tests i took it showed i was INTP but was unsure as to how accurate they really were.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's good to see you've opted for the much more accurate test of visual identification.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    it's good to see you've opted for the much more accurate test of visual identification.
    That was dangerous dude. Got me to smile.
    thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn my internet. i tried to post this afterwards and it crash so here is my belated about me post i guess to help in typing.

on the introversion i guess do lean more towards it than extroversion. i have started a water baloon fight before and like hanging out with friends. i enjoy a good party with lots of cool people but i have my introveted tendencies as well. often times i will see something and a scenario of events will unfold in my head entertaining me for a moment. such as seeing an old woman at the store in and electric scooter, then in my mind seeing her cut a corner to sharply and colliding into a display stand of assorted chips. the wheels crunch the chips as she blazes onward undeterred seeming to not even have noticed the damage she caused. then as i chuckle at the scene i have created in my head my friends will ask what is so funny and usually i am never able to quite convey the humor to them.

i probably have a lot more friends than i think but just consider most to be acquaintances. often i will have someone i consider a best friend for a while only to eventually find some flaw or grow bored and no longer care to hang around them. until only months or years later to be best friends again.

i am fairly new to socionics and am still trying to figure it out. i found at the first the other more simpler variation and i am slowly trying to understand what eactly these mean. if you have any questions to ask to help better figure out my type just ask.

So, you the one with the dick?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    don't count that girl out yet. she wears those sunglasses for more than fashion. they are a symbol of her lifelong shame. goodnight.
    asd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant

*looks down* yep that'd be me

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally would say ENTp or ENTj based from both VI and description of yourself. You look like a friend of mine which is ENT.

What's your attitude towards work? How do you approach women? How do you approach knowledge?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if the work is monotonous and repetitive i do not enjoy it and get bored very quickly. however if i have to do something i dont like doing i usually will in the end try to do a pretty decent job and not just half ass it. but for instance like cutting grass, i dont really look forward to having the cut the grass and procrastinate as long as i can untill i know i have to start or i wont be able to finish before daylight. but in the end i know its good for me because its exercise and makes me stronger.

for women i am generally shy. but under certain circumstances i can become very cocky and drop lines i would normally be too worried about the repercussions. on the whole though i move slow if i see a girl who catches my interest. i talk with her for a while and if she shows interest ill ask for her number or invite her to hang out sometime later.

as for knowledge i have always had an interest in a little bit of everything. i would probably rather know a little bit about everything than be really detailed in one area. if i saw something for the first time or was unsure about the mechanical workings of something i would ask questions to learn and better understand it. if a person knows a great deal about something that interests me then often i will befriend them to learn more on the subject. the friendship is not really to use them but built on the common interest of what the person is knowlegeable on and my desire to learn more about it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP based soley off of the picture because I didn't have to read any further.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp or (maybe) INTp, based on V.I and what you have written so far.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

often times i will see something and a scenario of events will unfold in my head entertaining me for a moment.
    (introverted intuition)

[img]as for knowledge i have always had an interest in a little bit of everything. i would probably rather know a little bit about everything than be really detailed in one area.[/img]

(extroverted thinking)

if a person knows a great deal about something that interests me then often i will befriend them to learn more on the subject. the friendship is not really to use them but built on the common interest of what the person is knowlegeable on and my desire to learn more about it.
    role (extroverted thinking as the 3rd function)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj... INTp as a second choice
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei