Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '11-'14)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FDG made a post saying essentially "niffweed is an idiot" in this thread. i made a post saying "oh, and fuck you too" in response. both of these posts were deleted.

i believe that i was not, under any conceivable circummstances, in error in making this post. i don't care very much about FDG's post, but if this is EVER, EVER, EVER, is done again to a post of mine of this sort, i promise, i guarantee to this current administration, that i will not post in a constructive fashion on this forum ever again unless the current administration cedes control of the forum.

this also applies to the deletion of this post.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    FDG made a post saying essentially "niffweed is an idiot" in this thread. i made a post saying "oh, and fuck you too" in response. both of these posts were deleted.

i believe that i was not, under any conceivable circummstances, in error in making this post. i don't care very much about FDG's post, but if this is EVER, EVER, EVER, is done again to a post of mine of this sort, i promise, i guarantee to this current administration, that i will not post in a constructive fashion on this forum ever again unless the current administration cedes control of the forum.

from what I understand the posts involving the personal exchanges between you, Ashton and FDG have been deleted.
    I have only recently viewed the discussion involving it so I'm probably not of much help here, though from what I've read any inflammatory language against other users is deemed inappropriate by the admins and should be dealt with by reporting the incident rather than inciting further inflammatory remarks

for those who made the prior remarks and those who may think about doing so in the future; any remarks that involve death threats or encouraging harm upon other users will be dealt with seriously
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post

LOL
    Last edited by crazedrat; 03-05-2011 at 09:23 AM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    Ah, Nope. Of all the types, this I can guarantee is not my type. Thanks for trying.
    Hmm why? You seem to have always had very-very strong Ni. I recall how you could turn a subject on all sides and interpreting it in all perspective. I'd buy even into ILI than any other non-Ni type (though you process Ti very well, IMO).
    (now OK, I'm doing the same mistake as others in saying "you do Ni and you do Ti" without explaining how these manifest in you, but now I don't have the time/motivation to explain, it's rather justifying my reasons. As for you, your continuous interest and restless searches - not just go with the flow and languishing - are nothing but laudable, and for the better IMO. )
    ---

Crap, I forgot ollobollo (found in Marie's list), going to edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    And someone typed me as ESE, which is an insult to me, but I guess you can't really know someone's type and subtype for that matter, unless you either have a video or have met the person irl.
    That was always your problem, you possess quite a bunch of prejudices about ESE, hence why you rejected this typing all the time. I might be wrong in typing you as such, but you're certainly wrong in your understading.
    I have a good opinion on this type, if I may say that, for example I type thehotelambush ESE, still he was one of the few (if not the only one) who actually understood the matters of element dichotomies, from what I recall. I know an ESE woman who takes care of the public national finance ministry servers, who learned a huge lot of technical things to reach that position.
    Just type is not intelligence, type is plainly just "psychological type", the way someone processes information and core perception on things.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was always your problem, you possess quite a bunch of prejudices about ESE, hence why you rejected this typing all the time. I might be wrong in typing you as such, but you're certainly wrong in your understading.
    I have a good opinion on this type, if I may say that, for example I type thehotelambush ESE, still he was one of the few (if not the only one) who actually understood the matters of element dichotomies, from what I recall. I know an ESE woman who takes care of the public national finance ministry servers, who learned a huge lot of technical things to reach that position.
    Just type is not intelligence, type is plainly just "psychological type", the way someone processes information and core perception on things.
    First of all, you don't know jack shit about who I am or what I know, so don't even think for one second that you can interpret what my intellectual abilities are in regards to socionics theory. I have been studying this stuff for a couple years now, so I have a thorough understanding, especially on an intuitive level. I can expound much of this upon someone who knows nothing about it, and get them to a level of understanding that much of you have yet to get. Secondly, I rarely discuss other peoples types because I believe that most are knowledgable enough about who they are that I don't need to bicker back and forth about what you are or what you are not, it's really not my place or anyones imo. And, I have a good grasp on intertype relations, so for instance, my boyfriend is an IEI- subtype, we get along great, but I know that my relations with IEI- subtypes are much more complex and richer which would explain how I would be an sub. rather that sub. If I had any question as to what my type was, I would have made a recent Type Me thread, since I haven't I would say that yes, I know who I am, what I am not, and I'm damn sure of what my polr is. Like most, when I first started learning about Socionics theory, I thought I was an IEI, not far off there, unlike some people who change their type once a week.
    So if you want to argue over my type, did it in your own time, please don't respond to this post as I see no reason in getting into the semantics of all this b.s. with you.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Over 50 percent of Bolts typings are wrong. Like he types ashton as ISFj if I remember correctly. Types Galen as ISTj. So yeah...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I'm curious.
    Here's mine:

Absurd (SLI) ISTp
    Airborne (SLI) ISTp
    April (SEE) ESFp
    Ashton (SLI) ISTp
    Azeroffs (SLI) ISTp
    Director Abbie (LSE) Te-ESTj other options are SEI
    discojoe (LSE) ESTj
    laghlagh (SLI) ISTp
    Marie84 (SEE) ESFp
    Maritsa33 (EII) INFj

I'm going to kick you straight in the nuts for this over and over again so yea, better wear a hat or something. Besides that, you're a clear-cut Beta, IEI/EIE and I think I am relieved from any form of punishment having said that

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    147/171 (85.96%) agree with user's self-typing.
    Name | My-Typing (SelfType)
    [LIST]

[*]Absurd | ?-ESTj (LSE)
    [*]Air | ?-ESTj (LSE)
    [*]Director Abbie | Te-ESTj (LSE)
    Tsk-tsk.

absurd's self-typing tends to be vacillant and hardly at all well-formed; he was easily able to accept the idea that he might be some other type (fwiw, i think he's obviously an Se type).
    Hehe

Lovely.

Absurd LSI
    I think you're due for reprogramming.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    what have i ever done to you..?
    It's nothing personal or an insult, I like many LSIs. I just had the impression creative Se might work well. I could be totally wrong.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all, you don't know jack shit about who I am or what I know, so don't even think for one second that you can interpret what my intellectual abilities are in regards to socionics theory. I have been studying this stuff for a couple years now, so I have a thorough understanding, especially on an intuitive level. I can expound much of this upon someone who knows nothing about it, and get them to a level of understanding that much of you have yet to get. Secondly, I rarely discuss other peoples types because I believe that most are knowledgable enough about who they are that I don't need to bicker back and forth about what you are or what you are not, it's really not my place or anyones imo. And, I have a good grasp on intertype relations, so for instance, my boyfriend is an IEI- subtype, we get along great, but I know that my relations with IEI- subtypes are much more complex and richer which would explain how I would be an sub. rather that sub. If I had any question as to what my type was, I would have made a recent Type Me thread, since I haven't I would say that yes, I know who I am, what I am not, and I'm damn sure of what my polr is. Like most, when I first started learning about Socionics theory, I thought I was an IEI, not far off there, unlike some people who change their type once a week.
    So if you want to argue over my type, did it in your own time, please don't respond to this post as I see no reason in getting into the semantics of all this b.s. with you.
    Take it easy, Gul#2. I'm not gonna insist on that, but point out your fallacies (that means you're logically wrong in most aspects).
    1. Someone who reads your statements does not know "jack shit" about you? False. (if you consistently play a character online than IRL, your typing based on your posts is technically correct, we're typing users not flesh-and-bones people, being a "Ni type" secretly at home is no argument here)
    2. Studying for years means that you understand correctly? False. Let lone the absurdity of such "deduction", just because there are people who study it for years (wow!) while still having very divergent opinions is the proof that what you say does not necessarily happen. So you're wrong both in theory and practice.
    3. Knowing yourself/someone is sufficient to correctly type? False. You need to understand typing, first and foremost.
    4. Do we need someone's approval or knowing him/her in person in order to type him/her? Well you're contradicting yourself here, as long as you typed celebrities; did you ask for their approval to do that? do you know what they do at home? No, you don't. Besides:
    I'm 100% sure you're an SLI.
    The rest is nosense, eg that it's "inappropriate" to dispute the type of someone when you find that his/her type is incorrect.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratsghost View Post
    Over 50 percent of Bolts typings are wrong. Like he types ashton as ISFj if I remember correctly. Types Galen as ISTj. So yeah...
    Whose typings are 101% correct ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    LOL. Tunnel-vision. Zeroing in on just your own names And what is it that Ne egos like to say about Ne-polrs?
    LOL...it's because we're not on the surface of things...we don't and probably can't look at all the details, hence we miss them and go for what we think is important. I think, for me, it has to do with Se PoLR and not looking and seeing so I have to go by a feeling...so I ask, "how does he feel about my type." not "how does he type others" It creates the impulse, call it ego, to not look and see in detail to notice everything that's on the page (as it exists, prior to either subjectification of the information, which would be Ti or objectification, which would be Te). Vision is S. I go for the idea/notion/thought in my mind, hence my subjective feel for things (Fi). It makes perfect sense that you being here and now, a sensory type, one who requires looking and seeing to know something exists to not miss details (to look before you see).
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-05-2011 at 12:57 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would have to agree with most of Ashton's forum members typings. But, as for me, I am confident in my type being Enfj-ni, so the subtypes some of you are coming up with is just plain wrong. And someone typed me as ESE, which is an insult to me, but I guess you can't really know someone's type and subtype for that matter, unless you either have a video or have met the person irl.
    Why is that an insult? Do ESEs suck or something?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

discojoe: ISFj
    Lol. I wish I could make statements that boldly defy all evidence produced by reality.

Err... I guess I can, lawl.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Lol. I wish I could make statements that boldly defy all evidence produced by reality.
    You can't. Reality doesn't produce evidence unless you personificate it but that's impossible and bound to fail however I would really like you to try

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WorkaholicsAnon: INFj

These are the people that I've either seen enough posts from to able to make an educated guess, or people that I've interacted enough with on Stickam.
    Interesting, u think I'm EII. Why EII over IEE?

I'm curious because i'm not 100% sure which delta NF I am.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post

Maritsa- EIE

Discojoe- LSI
    You think I'm Dj's dual.

I AM. THANKS
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She has thought you are EIE, for a while now, Maritsa

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    She has thought you are EIE, for a while now, Maritsa
    Except it's sad to say that I'm not. I'm actually EII and DJ's LSE.

Maybe she's EIE.

But, I'm still Dj's dual.
    -

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh cmon DJ is so beta ST(lsi imo).

you "like" him dont you?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Except it's sad to say that I'm not. I'm actually EII and DJ's LSE.

Maybe she's EIE.

But, I'm still Dj's dual.
    "Maybe" you're stupid, oh wait you are!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Oh cmon DJ is so beta ST(lsi imo).

you "like" him dont you?
    I like the way he folds and organizes his shirts, they are all by color, shape and size...I don't think LSI do that, unless they are Te...geared towards objective things of the external environment where that translates into meticulous work and organization...What do you think?

How about LSI who tell others that the way they are doing things is not right/efficient? ....DJ does this. He's very authoritarian .

And YES I DO LIKE HIM A LOT. AND, I'M NOT AFRAID OF EXPRESSING MY AFFECTION FOR SOMEONE I LIKE.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh god organizing shirts by color and size sounds way LSI - Ti categorization to the max. Ugh. I couldn't live with anyone who was so anal. Sorry DJ.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa has Ti/Fe mixed with Te/Fi and Ne/Si mixed with Ni/Se.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    Maritsa has Ti/Fe mixed with Te/Fi and Ne/Si mixed with Ni/Se.
    Yes, knew it after a few days seeing her "type" although I have to admit I thought she's joking...

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Oh god organizing shirts by color and size sounds way LSI - Ti categorization to the max.
    My thoughts exactly. I don't see how a Te-type could have interest in that.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh god organizing shirts by color and size sounds way LSI - Ti categorization to the max. Ugh. I couldn't live with anyone who was so anal. Sorry DJ.
    I love that..it keeps things CLEAN, NEAT, and Organized....the important word you're missing here is ORGANIZED and routinizing nature of Te when it does that...routine = Te.

LSE:

In general ESTjs are very careful and cautious with their clothes. Their clothing is always neat and clean. They may keep clothes for a long time and know well how to preserve them. Even if some items are quite old they still may look like new. ESTjs do not like untidiness and carelessness in their appearance and in general. Trousers are always ironed, shoes polished, etc.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry Maritsa but you are so so so wrong. LSEs are neater than SLIs but they aren't into anal over-organizing by color and size. I know people like that though - LSIs. It drives me crazy to just see it. It's like nails on a chalboard. Not that I don't know very nice LSIs - I just don't like seeing stuff so organized, and it's like if you were to move something or put it away slightly differently you've committed a capital offense.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm sorry Maritsa but you are so so so wrong. LSEs are neater than SLIs but they aren't into anal over-organizing by color and size. I know people like that though - LSIs. It drives me crazy to just see it. It's like nails on a chalboard. Not that I don't know very nice LSIs - I just don't like seeing stuff so organized, and it's like if you were to move something or put it away slightly differently you've committed a capital offense.
    In general ESTjs are very careful and cautious with their clothes. Their clothing is always neat and clean. They may keep clothes for a long time and know well how to preserve them. Even if some items are quite old they still may look like new. ESTjs do not like untidiness and carelessness in their appearance and in general. Trousers are always ironed, shoes polished, etc.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's my dual...I knew it from the second I saw a post on his suggestions about how to stay healthy and take care of yourself
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-05-2011 at 02:24 PM.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That categorization though is pure Ti. Taking care of clothes is one thing - organizing by size and color is another thing completely.
    -Mark Twain

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That categorization though is pure Ti. Taking care of clothes is one thing - organizing by size and color is another thing completely.

That's not what socionics says...

Ti categorizing is different. They don't mean external sense they mean Ti, internal sense.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not what socionics says...

Ti categorizing is different. They don't mean external sense they mean Ti, internal sense.
    Yeah, taht is what Socionics says. It isn't what the Maritsa Alice In Wonderland Through the Looking Glass version says maybe. You've got everything backwards.
    -Mark Twain

Creepy-

I do that, fwiw. I'm not obsessive about it, but it does make the closet pretty and the clothes I want easy to find.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, taht is what Socionics says. It isn't what the Maritsa Alice In Wonderland Through the Looking Glass version says maybe. You've got everything backwards.
    Ahh Slacker, Slacker, what will we ever do without you chasing me around the forum...lol

Ti= internal logical sense; taking two external pieces of data to make things fit together...eliminating external variables to make things match...observe how Squark does that in noticing my post on the bottom with Kim's; this is why they pressure your polr, by keeping track of what you said earlier and how that contradicts with what you are saying now...they don't use what you said to organize your shirt, external sense of involvement with actual object, no just data..

Te=geared towards objective, external workings of the environment, geared towards efficiency of how things work. It would be very very efficient for a Te type to keep all white shirts together. Besides for me really liking that a lot... it also serves as organizing and reducing energy or unnecessary movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    I do that, fwiw. I'm not obsessive about it, but it does make the closet pretty and the clothes I want easy to find.
    You must be my dual
    -

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't go so far as to organize by color, but I arrange my clothes in my closet in several different ways. First, by what I wear most often to what I wear least, in separate areas of the closet, and then by temperature, warmer clothes/long sleeves etc, to cooler ones with shorter sleeves and so on. It all has an order to it. But. . . it's the inside of my own closet, I don't see how that could possibly matter to anyone else.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just know I couldn't in any way be involved with laundry with someone like that. Your clothes, your laundry, you put it away how you want. But I would be repulsed by putting away someone's laundry in that way. It would make me ill.

I have worked with two LSIs, oh wait three (though one I just volunteered with), and they all do this kind of thing. The papers are organized just so, and the pencils are organized just so, and the pens are organized just so, both by color and by type (felt tip/ball point/roller ball/whatever). And then they have procedures written out describing how to do everything, including which category of pen to use for each task. Argh!! There's something in me that just wants to grab all the pens adn put them together in a coffee mug so you can see them all and just grab the one you want. That's how I like my pens.
    -Mark Twain

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's really heart-warming seeing 'Alice in Wonderland' used in practice on a socionics forum. Thanks

Queen Mother Maritsa is available as well...

Oh yea, the only reason you typed me SLI not counting typing me Fi polr, Fe polr, Te polr and Se polr is the exchange I had in chatbox with SlackerMom yesterday, right ?

HE IS MY DUAL FINAL WORD....HE'S MY DUAL...
    Bon voyage!

This quadra is far too small for us two.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I just know I couldn't in any way be involved with laundry with someone like that. Your clothes, your laundry, you put it away how you want. But I would be repulsed by putting away someone's laundry in that way. It would make me ill.

I have worked with two LSIs, oh wait three (though one I just volunteered with), and they all do this kind of thing. The papers are organized just so, and the pencils are organized just so, and the pens are organized just so, both by color and by type (felt tip/ball point/roller ball/whatever). And then they have procedures written out describing how to do everything, including which category of pen to use for each task. Argh!! There's something in me that just wants to grab all the pens adn put them together in a coffee mug so you can see them all and just grab the one you want. That's how I like my pens.
    REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT YOUR FRIEND BEING MARRIED TO AN LSE WHO IS AFTER HER ABOUT CLEANING UP ALL THE TIME?
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT YOUR FRIEND BEING MARRIED TO AN LSE WHO IS AFTER HER ABOUT CLEANING UP ALL THE TIME?
    Cleaning - not organizing and sorting by category. They aren't the same thing. Unless you are Ti valuing.
    -Mark Twain

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast