Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '11-'14)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    he was, but i checked his profile earlier, he's SLE right now...

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/member.php?u=1312
    He's every type now, it's all in him. Everything you want done, baby, he'll do it naturally.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Sorry if I miss someone.
    ---

07490 EIE
    1981slater LIE
    Absurd SLI
    Aiss ILI
    aixelsyd IEE
    Aleksei SLE
    Allie ESI
    Ammonius Hermiae ILE
    ananke SLE
    anndelise IEE
    April LII/EII
    ArchonAlarion LSI
    Ashton ESI
    Azeroffs ILI
    Banana Pancakes ESI
    Bardia ESI
    Bionicgoat SEI
    blackburry (SLE/SLI?)
    BlackCat ESI
    Blaze IEE
    Bolt ILE
    Brilliand LII
    buckland ?
    BulletsAndDoves IEI
    calenwen (forgot)
    Calvinist777 ESI
    Capitalist Pig SLI
    chameleon ?
    chip LII
    Christian Bale (SLE?)
    CILi EII/LII/IEI
    CloudCuckooLander IEI
    Cone ?
    consentingadult IEE
    cracka ?
    crazedrat* IEI
    Crispy ILI/LIE
    Cyrano SLI
    DeAnte SLI
    diljs ?
    Director Abbie LSE
    Director Trevor LII
    discojoe SEE
    Divided (IXI/IEE?)
    dolphin SEE
    electric sheep LIE
    ESTP LSE
    eunice EII/ESI
    Expat LII/ILE
    EyeSeeCold ILI
    Ezra SEE
    FDG LSI
    Filambee ILE (?)
    Flat Footed Frog EIE
    force my hand SLI
    Galen LSI
    GallopingQwerty IEE
    Gilly EIE
    glamourama SEI/IEI
    God (SLE?)
    Golden EIE
    HaveLucidDreamz EII/IEE
    Haley EII husband LSE
    he died with a felafel (IEE?)
    Heath EII (?)
    Herzy SLE (?)
    hitta IEI
    hkkmr ILE
    Huginn EII
    Huitzilopochtli LIE
    ifmd95 ILI
    implied - IEE/EII
    incognito EIE
    Jarno ILI
    jason_m LII/LSE ?
    jessica129 SLE/IEI (SLI?)
    Jimbean IEE(/ILE?)
    JohnDo/CheGuevara LIE
    Joy LIE
    jughead ?
    JuJu EIE
    JWC3 SLE?
    jxrtes LII/ILE/?
    Kamajama ESI(/EII?)
    KeroZen IXE(IEE?)
    Khamelion IEE
    Khola SEE/IEE
    krae IEI
    Krig the Viking ILI
    labcoat LSI
    laghlagh IEE
    lazybones SLE
    leckysupport ?
    Linas IEI
    liveandletlive ?
    Lobo EII
    Logos LXI
    Loki ?
    LokiVanguard SLI?
    machintruc ?
    Marie84 LSI
    Maritsa33 IEE
    MasterfulMischief SEE
    MatthewZ LII
    Mattie IEE
    meatburger ?
    MegaDoomer ILI
    mercutio SLE
    mikemex IEE?
    Milkor ILE
    Minde ESE/EIE
    misutii ?
    Morcheeba ESE
    Mountain Dew SLE
    munenori2 LSE
    nanashi IEE
    niffweed17 ILI
    nil ?
    No Longer a Dating Site IEI
    None/Airborne SLE
    Nowisthetime SEI
    octopuslove :| (LIE/EIE?)
    Olga LIE
    OrangeAppled ILI
    ozone SLE?
    Parasite SEI
    Parkster SLI
    Peteronfireee ESE
    Phaedrus IEE
    pianosinger IEE
    pinkcanary SEI
    polikujm EII
    Quaris ? (Ne)
    ragnar ILI (SLI?)
    redbaron IEI/EXE? (Fe anyway)
    Rick IEE
    Ritella ?
    RSV3 LSI
    Rubicon SEI
    Ryene Astraelis (Ij? LXI?)
    Ryu LSE
    sarahcoles/twitch IEE
    sarinana EIE
    ScarlettLux EIE
    sema sahin IEE
    Shagbag The Wizard EII(/SEI?)
    sigma IEI
    silverchris9 IEE
    Singularity IEE
    Sir Knight ?
    Sirena ESE/EIE
    Skeptic LII
    Slacker IEE
    smccosker EIE/IEI(?)
    Smilingeyes LIE
    somavision ESI
    Song ? (IEE?)
    squark LXI
    stanprollyright IEE
    Starfall IEI
    Steve IEI
    stevENTj ?
    Stormy LII?
    Subterranean LII
    tcaudilllg IEI
    tereg SEI/LII
    The Egbert Human ESE
    The Greeter ? (ILI/IEI?)
    thehotelambush ESE
    thePirate IEI
    Theta LIE
    Timeless LIE
    timewaster ?
    Tom ?
    Typhon EIE (?)
    Vero LIE
    Veronica: ESE
    VixenDogFox ESE
    Warlord SLI/ILI?
    warrior-librarian EII
    Wittmont IEI
    Words IEE
    WorkaholicsAnon IEE
    Wrong Way Ticket LIE
    Zed LII

Definitely the most extensive, comprehensive, and fascinating type list so far. I actually have to wonder if Bolt is the only one who thinks I'm SLE. Yet why do I self-type as an IEI. Well when I started reading Keirsey (before Socionics) I actually tested as an INFP. Yet of course that doesn't mean I'm an INFj in Socionics, although frankly I sometimes want to be, since I can appreciate some of Fyodor Dostoevsky's writings, etc. (as well as Virginia Woolf although she might actually be IEI). And of course I liked Nicole Kidman in a couple of movies (especially Dogville), and Sissy Spacek in 'night, Mother . . . Then there's Sylvia Plath (and Gwyneth Paltrow portrayed her in a movie), although they might actually both be IEI. So I might still be Beta (Irrational), and most likely IEI due to that self-typing being the one that seems to threaten (or disturb) people the least, and since it's kind of what I started with from the beginning before I ever posted in any socionics forum. Nevertheless even my Mom agrees that I'm far away from being graceful or elegant, and I'm not interested in fashion or aesthetics; I don't have much of a belief in superstitions or good luck charms, although I sometimes like to read about metaphysics, dreams, the paranormal, etc. I'm often quite skeptical and realistic regarding a lot of that stuff, and I question a lot of it (although things like lucid dreams are real, it's just I don't have enough self-discipline to actively work on achieving them). I'm not good at socializing (especially in a very expressive and sweet manner), I don't read as much as I'd like to or should, I've barely read any poetry in my life (except for a few), and I'm not good at helping people emotionally (for example even if my Mom is crying I don't know how to help her or how to respond and I definitely don't start crying or feel bad/sad, and sometimes I'm so uncomfortable that I might even laugh or joke instead, or ask her why she's crying, since I seldom cry, and even if I feel so bad that I want to cry I'm often not able to). I do sometimes feel sad, yet rarely cry. Most of the time I try to be calm (or I just prefer to go through life without expressing much).
    The first Jungian/Myers-Briggs test I ever took on the Internet gave me ISFJ the first time, and ISFP the second time. Yet now I'll still consider ESTp for myself, although I must be a very atypical ESTp at that (Normalizing/Ti-ESTp or Harmonizing/Se-ESTp). So tests must be inaccurate a lot of the time. I must have enough Socionics knowledge that whatever test I take, even if it's the one from Filatova's book which is quite subtle, will end up with some result that is coloured by what I think I'd like to be or think I should be. So say I'd like to be very empathetic, or the kind of person that's considered a good moral example (which I'm not unfortunately) or someone who's good at socializing, etc; then that will end up being the result. Perhaps I have a lot of regrets regarding things I did in the past, mistakes, wrong actions and behaviors; yet I don't know how to make up for them so I secretly (or not so secretly) want to aspire to being someone that is ethical, respectful, empathetic, easily able to understand other people's feelings, someone that strives to achieve an ideal embodiment of values or the integrity of improving in different areas of life.
    Sometimes it's a challenge, especially regarding my health. Like recently, I knew I shouldn't have drank juice in the morning before work, since digestively that's bound to make me sick. And of course I felt nauseous on the way to work. And maybe psychologically, because I wasn't feeling that great about work at the time, I sabotaged myself. Yet, regardless of how sick I felt, or how much I just wanted to give up and not show up (maybe go to the library or somewhere else), I managed to muster the strength and go to work (on time as usual), and ultimately I was proud that I did what I had to do. There was a time I called in sick, yet it was about an hour or less before my shift was supposed to start, and she wasn't too happy about it, so I said that it's probably not a cold, it's just digestive, and I still went to work and was on time.
    I have to wonder whether Bolt really thinks I'm SLE or if he just types me that way so I can feel better (about myself) or something. Yet, I still remember how much I related to the wikisocion SLE description (among others); so maybe he's right. Perhaps not all ESTp's are always very courageous and aggressive, and maybe things like bravery and natural aggression and confidence are related more to conditioning as opposed to type. And of course they are things almost anyone can choose to cultivate and improve upon or not. Yet I notice that I often would like to be the hero, or to save someone (literally or figuratively). While I failed to save that old friend of my parents' who died, at work there was this guy with his head on the steering wheel and his eyes closed and the vehicle was running I think, and he was sleeping, yet I thought there might've been something wrong. I asked people I worked with what I should do, and they said I should knock on the window; yet when I returned he was awake, so it was a false alarm.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Vero LIE
    That's a significantly better typing than ILI and something I've considered in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Cool, you also think I'm ESE. That's actually not a bad typing. If you knew me in person, you might have a harder time justifying it, though.
    FWIW, I agree. However if someone is going to type you Alpha SF, it would make more sense to type you SEI. EJ you are not. After meeting you, I'm satisfied with LII as a type. Definitely Alpha introvert, no question imo.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    calenwen () Fi-ISFj -- this is obviously different from calenwen's publicly stated self-typing, which is LSI. how much calenwen believes that typing is a different story. because you've not counted this typing, i don't object to it too strongly.
    Ha, well noted. I suppose I think of myself as Isxj... which is irritating.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lazybones View Post
    I have to wonder whether Bolt really thinks I'm SLE or if he just types me that way so I can feel better (about myself) or something. Yet, I still remember how much I related to the wikisocion SLE description (among others); so maybe he's right. Perhaps not all ESTp's are always very courageous and aggressive, and maybe things like bravery and natural aggression and confidence are related more to conditioning as opposed to type. And of course they are things almost anyone can choose to cultivate and improve upon or not. Yet I notice that I often would like to be the hero, or to save someone (literally or figuratively). While I failed to save that old friend of my parents' who died, at work there was this guy with his head on the steering wheel and his eyes closed and the vehicle was running I think, and he was sleeping, yet I thought there might've been something wrong. I asked people I worked with what I should do, and they said I should knock on the window; yet when I returned he was awake, so it was a false alarm.
    I should say firstly that I'm not very certain of your type. Second, I'm Pied Piper, Pinocchio - basically I use the last typing I had on you, it's not the opinion of someone else. Yes, indeed I find you maybe atypical - maybe being very verbose could be considered one detail, now there are also other such cases, take for example Mountain Dew, of whose type I'm rather certain (also Aleksei). I may think of tricky tests/questions for you in the future to make certain about some of your function, if you want. Indeed you have a rather unusual life and I will have to somehow adapt/extrapolate what I know to that, when it comes to analyzing behavior.
    (to give you just a little idea: eg hypothetically one knows what each type does in a club, but how could he use that info on someone who never goes clubbing)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vero View Post
    That's a significantly better typing than ILI and something I've considered in the past.
    Yeah when I typed you I had not very clear the difference between Ni-Base and Ni-Creative in mind, Introvert made more sense in the big picture - more laid back, etc. But later I realized that I was making the inverse mistake that Azeroffs was making: although Gamma NT's reason similarly, while Ni makes LIE very confident in possibilities, therefore more decisive, it actually make ILI rather indecisive! It's that mechanism of "yeah there is always a plan B, let's move on" (Ni-Creative) vs "I want to figure out the details of plan B before, moving on?" (Ni-Based).
    Here's a good (hopefully) explanation of the difference: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...943#post730943
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fun side note, I am now typed 3/4 EJ types in this thread. I feel like I've accomplished something, haha.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

because my opinion matters lawl

i dont have the greater/lesser symbols on my phone. types on the left are "greater."

07490 EIE)ESE
    1981slater ILE
    Absurd my dual pshaw
    Aiss ILI
    Aleksei alpha/beta extro
    April EII
    Ashton gamma)beta extro
    Bardia ESI)EII
    Bionicgoat EII)SEI
    blackburry ESI
    Blaze ILE
    Bolt some kind of Ti
    BulletsAndDoves IEI
    Capitalist Pig ILI
    CILi some kind of Ne
    cracka xSE
    crazedrat IEI
    Crispy LII
    Director Abbie LSI
    Director Trevor LII
    discojoe LSI)ESI
    eunice EII)LII
    Expat LxE
    EyeSeeCold LII
    force my hand SLI
    Galen IEE)EII
    Gilly EIE
    Golden EIE
    HaveLucidDreamz ILE
    Heath delta, not IEE
    hitta LII
    hkkmr ILE
    Huitzilopochtli LSI)LII
    Jimbean LSI
    JohnDo/CheGuevara LII
    Joy LSE)ESE
    labcoat LII
    leckysupport some kind of Te
    Lobo EII
    Logos LII
    Marie84 EII
    Maritsa33 EIE)ESE
    MegaDoomer ILI
    mercutio SLE
    mikemex ILE
    Minde EII
    Morcheeba beta NF
    Mountain Dew ESE)other ExFx
    munenori2 SEI)EII
    niffweed17 ILI
    No Longer a Dating Site IEE
    None/Airborne SLE)LSI
    pianosinger IEE
    pinkcanary SEI
    polikujm ILI
    redbaron SEI
    Rick IEE
    Ryene Astraelis EII
    Ryu LII
    silverchris9 IEI
    Slacker IEE
    somavision IEE
    Song xEE
    Starfall IEI
    Subterranean EII)LII
    tcaudilllg LSI
    tereg EII
    The Egbert Human alpha irrational
    thehotelambush LII
    Timeless ILE
    timewaster gamma introvert
    Typhon ESE)EIE
    VixenDogFox ESE
    warrior-librarian LII
    WorkaholicsAnon Si/Ne ethical

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I'm curious.
    Here's mine:
    crazedrat IDK - being mean is not type related.
    thePirate- being mean is not type related just as crazedrat
    Except we're both INFp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't get a strong enough sense from anyone online, to give a firm typing, as so much information and context is missing from what I would normally gain from interacting with someone one on one or within a social group IRL.
    However, I can give my subjectibe impressions. Sorry if I leave you off, I also apologise if anything I write seems unflattering or overly critical. I'm also avoiding those that I type as IEE on the whole (with exceptions), due to a general apathetic neutrality felt for that particlar sociotype. I am also going to try to get something larger with more people done at somepoint for those that may be interested.

07490 - EIE - sounds reasonable to me, I don't think I share much in the way of worldview with this person.

1981slater Seems to have a habit of posting on a large number of seemingly random posts within a short space of time - frequently interests me, ILE sounds as if it is likely

Absurd LSE - I said on many occasions that I like Absurd, we seem to have similar values, I like his sense of humour. He initally struck me as SLI although I can easily accept his current self typing

aixelsyd - Another person I like, apart from that I only really get a strong sense of Fi valuing

Ashton ? - Some of which he says resonates with me, other things not so much. I've never directly interacted with Ashton and don't have a strong opinion

Bionicgoat SEI - a very amusing and socally minded person in my opinion.

Brilliand LII - Reasons well and clearly, seems like a decent person, I have no reason to doubt his self typing.

BulletsAndDoves: IEI - Almost a parody of IEI, I find him likeable, if quite frequently annoying. From my point of view it seems he makes a point, then seems to miss it entirely, yet after looking again his posts contain some interesting nuggets of insight. Seems to wear his heart and his issues on his sleeve.

Capitalist Pig ? - Lack of intuition, strong logic. I disagree with many things he says - however I do read the occasional astute post.

Director Abbie LSE/LSI - I like Director Abbie - Her religious views strike me as odd, however I know little of her circumstances of background. During the few brief instances where we have direclty communicated there appeared to be little mutual understanding, however I do not know whether this is down to socionic factors or other.

discojoe ? - Discojoe seems like an bit of a prick to me, on the other hand he has got a good sense of humour which is a redeeming feature in my eyes. He seems like someone who I can quietly appreciate from a safe distance.

Divided - I like Divided. No further comment

Galen IEE/SEI - I'm pretty sure Galen is IEE, I threw SEI in there to mix things up a bit as his sense of humour seems similar to Bionic Goats

Gilly EIE - His egotism and manipulative style of discussion undermines his intelligence in my view.

hkkmr Alpha NT? - Certainly appears knowledgeable, yet there seems to me to be a darkness...

implied - ILI - this is from reading the testimonies of others who have met her - from the posts that I have read there is a resonance.

jessica129 ? - I accepted both SLI and LSI, this person interests me.

JohnDo/CheGuevara - Bit of an idiot, which is a shame because I'm sure he had some interesting things to say, it's just his presentation, and apparant arrogance really put me off.

JuJu EIE - Many of his posts have more than a whiff of condescension. I do not get the impression that he is a mean person, I do get the impression he may be a smug person.

Krig the Viking - Reasons well.

Lobo EII - Strong sense of EII

Marie84 - See above

Maritsa33 - Maritsa.

niffweed17 - Seems like a bit of an arse (in the nicest sense), I certainly don't agree with that much of what he says, however I really enjoy reading his subjective appraisals on people. I find them open, honest and vitriolic. They are what partially inspired this 'contribution'. I like him overall

None/Airborne - From his point of view I'm sure he finds himself to be correct in what he says. I find him to be repugnant.

Rick IEE - Writes well and clearly, could be a journalist.

Ryene Astraelis EII - I first types her as IEI, I can see now that I was wrong.

silverchris9 IEI - I like Silverchris, I think he has sensible view and seems persoanable, for a while I thought that maybe he was a delta NF as his behaviour seemed more in line with these types, however the way he uses language, the goals he has expressed and the manner in which he romanticises real life situations through a literary filter, has led me to agree upon his self typing.

Slacker IEE - Another IEE, I will comment on. I like reading her posts.

somavision - ?

Subterranean EII - I had a strong impression that Subterranean was EII almost as soon as I read his posts, that he has apparantly changed his self typing it pleases me greatly.

tcaudilllg - I feel a mixtur of admiration and pity for this man.

tereg EII - I sometimes have difficulty telling his posts apart from Subterraneans

thePirate - Bit of a cock, he has said some important things when they've needed to be said on this website and can also be quite amusing.

warrior-librarian - good posts
    Last edited by somavision; 03-10-2011 at 08:00 PM.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never realized we had so many members. For some reason I always think the board only consists of like 5 people who post continuously. Maybe I should pay more attention. I couldn't fill out a list like this, I have no clue. hah

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, those are mine. If you're not on the list I – unfortunately – don't have an idea what type you are or I just don't have enough information, sorry. Some are based on guesses, so take it with a grain of salt.

1981slater ILE, pretty sure here
    Absurd LSE, either that or SLI
    Aiss ILI
    Aleksei SLE>ILE
    April EII
    Ashton LIE
    Azeroffs LIE
    Bionicgoat SEI
    Bolt ILE
    BulletsAndDoves IEI
    Capitalist Pig ILI
    CILi IEE, changed my mind here
    Crispy LII
    Director Abbie LSE
    Director Trevor LII
    discojoe LSI
    EyeSeeCold ILI
    Ezra SLE
    FDG LIE
    Galen EII
    Gilly EIE
    glamourama IEI
    Golden EIE
    Huitzilopochtli ILE
    Jarno ILI
    JohnDo/CheGuevara LII
    jxrtes LII
    Krig the Viking LII
    labcoat LSI>LII
    laghlagh IEE
    lazybones IEI
    Linas IEI
    Logos LII
    Maritsa33 EII
    MatthewZ LII
    Minde EII
    Mountain Dew SLE, ethical type is an option
    nil ILE
    Parkster SLI
    Peteronfireee LSI
    pianosinger IEE
    polikujm EII
    Quaris ILE
    ragnar ILI
    redbaron IEI
    RSV3 LII
    Ryu LSE
    sarahcoles/twitch IEE
    silverchris9 IEI
    Skeptic ILI
    Slacker IEE
    squark LSI
    Starfall IEI
    Subterranean LII, EII possible
    tcaudilllg LII, quite sure
    The Egbert Human SEI
    Timeless ILE, obviously
    warrior-librarian LII
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

labcoat LSI>LII
    what have i ever done to you..?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is my list:
    labcoat: ESE
    subterranean: ENFp
    Maritsa: ESFj
    Labcoat: ENTj
    Bolt: ISTp
    Tereg: ISTp
    Hitta: ISFj
    BulletsandDoves: ESTj

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

haha estj. For me?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. ITS OBVIOUS!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How so? Please elaborate and give an in-depth analysis of my entire psyche!!!

(plays along cuz im bored) =D

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    I'm also not on this list. I thought I had something with maritsa
    I'm sorry...I type you either IEE or ESE.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm your dual now Maritsa!!!

It all makes sense... you are the only one who never bullied me this whole time!!! Come here you infj you. I am your manly estj dual!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peteronfireee View Post
    I don't have sufficient info to type a single person on this forum.

In order to get an accurate typing, I would have to, over a long period of time, interact, observe and study really closely to get a small glimpse of what type a person may be. And it has to be in real life.

Props to those that can effortlessly type over these forums
    You're such an S type. I added you in as an LSE because you have to observe people...not just analyze what they write like Ti types do...settled Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post

It all makes sense... you are the only one who never bullied me this whole time!!! Come here you infj you. I am your manly estj dual!
    I know...Duals never bully each other and I love () you so very much.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

haha <3. I love you.

Give me some Fi!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

haha <3. I love you.

Give me some Fi!
    lol....
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I changed my signature. no wonder I was so lost and conflicted. I was living backwards my whole life! I am an estj!!!

YOU HELPED ME SEE THE LIGHT CRAZEDRAT MAN!!

(lololol)

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since you're LSE/ESTj I recommend a name change to:

TanksAndEagles

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Since you're LSE/ESTj I recommend a name change to:

TanksAndEagles

or DirectandAdminister LOL

or WorkandAuthority
    -

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

07490: SEI/ISFp
    1981slater: SEI/ISFp
    Absurd: SEI/ISFp
    Aesop: SEI/ISFp
    Airborne: SEI/ISFp
    Aiss : SEI/ISFp
    aixelsyd: SEI/ISFp
    Ajax: SEI/ISFp
    Akra: SEI/ISFp
    Allie: SEI/ISFp
    ananke: SEI/ISFp
    anndelise: SEI/ISFp
    April: SEI/ISFp
    ArchonAlarion: SEI/ISFp
    Ashton: SEI/ISFp
    Azeroffs: SEI/ISFp
    Baby: SEI/ISFp
    Banana Pancakes: SEI/ISFp
    Bardia: SEI/ISFp
    Bionicgoat: SEI/ISFp
    blackburry: SEI/ISFp
    BlackCat: SEI/ISFp
    BLauritson: SEI/ISFp
    Blaze: SEI/ISFp
    bluehenrybob: SEI/ISFp
    Bolt: SEI/ISFp
    Brilliand: SEI/ISFp
    BulletsAndDoves: SEI/ISFp
    BurntOrange: SEI/ISFp
    calenwen: SEI/ISFp
    Capitalist Pig: SEI/ISFp
    Carla: SEI/ISFp
    christy_b: SEI/ISFp
    CILi: SEI/ISFp
    cracka: SEI/ISFp
    crazedrat: SEI/ISFp
    DeAnte: SEI/ISFp
    dee8: SEI/ISFp
    detail: SEI/ISFp
    Diana: SEI/ISFp
    Director Abbie: SEI/ISFp
    discojoe: SEI/ISFp
    dolphin: SEI/ISFp
    Dreamer: SEI/ISFp
    Eldanen: SEI/ISFp
    Erk: SEI/ISFp
    esper: SEI/ISFp
    ESTP: SEI/ISFp
    eunice: SEI/ISFp
    Expat: SEI/ISFp
    Ezra: SEI/ISFp
    FDG: SEI/ISFp
    Galen: SEI/ISFp
    Garmonbozia: SEI/ISFp
    glamourama: SEI/ISFp
    Golden: SEI/ISFp
    Grek0: SEI/ISFp
    Gulanzon: SEI/ISFp
    HaveLucidDreamz: SEI/ISFp
    heath: SEI/ISFp
    Herzy: SEI/ISFp
    hitta: SEI/ISFp
    hkkmr: SEI/ISFp
    hoodrat: SEI/ISFp
    Huitzilopochtli: SEI/ISFp
    iAnnaU: SEI/ISFp
    Iconoclast IX: SEI/ISFp
    ifmd95: SEI/ISFp
    implied: SEI/ISFp
    Jadae: SEI/ISFp
    Jade: SEI/ISFp
    Jem: SEI/ISFp
    jessica129: SEI/ISFp
    jewels: SEI/ISFp
    Jimbean: SEI/ISFp
    Jonathan: SEI/ISFp
    joseph: SEI/ISFp
    Joy: SEI/ISFp
    JRiddy: SEI/ISFp
    JuJu: SEI/ISFp
    JWC3: SEI/ISFp
    jxrtes: SEI/ISFp
    k0rps3y: SEI/ISFp
    Kamangir: SEI/ISFp
    Khamelion: SEI/ISFp
    Khola: SEI/ISFp
    Kim: SEI/ISFp
    Kioshi: SEI/ISFp
    krae: SEI/ISFp
    Krig The Viking: SEI/ISFp
    Kristiina: SEI/ISFp
    labcoat: SEI/ISFp
    laghlagh: SEI/ISFp
    Leviathan: SEI/ISFp
    liveandletlive: SEI/ISFp
    Logos: SEI/ISFp
    Loki: SEI/ISFp
    LokiVanguard: SEI/ISFp
    machintruc: SEI/ISFp
    mariano rajoy: SEI/ISFp
    Marie84: SEI/ISFp
    Maritsa33: SEI/ISFp
    marmite: SEI/ISFp
    MatthewZ: SEI/ISFp
    Mattie: SEI/ISFp
    meatburger: SEI/ISFp
    meistaiwan: SEI/ISFp
    mercutio: SEI/ISFp
    Minde: SEI/ISFp
    Morcheeba: SEI/ISFp
    Ms. Kensington: SEI/ISFp
    munenori2: SEI/ISFp
    MysticSonic: SEI/ISFp
    nanashi: SEI/ISFp
    niffweed17: SEI/ISFp
    Olga: SEI/ISFp
    ollobollo: SEI/ISFp
    oyburger: SEI/ISFp
    pedro: SEI/ISFp
    pesto: SEI/ISFp
    pianosinger: SEI/ISFp
    pinkcanary: SEI/ISFp
    polikujm: SEI/ISFp
    Polly_G: SEI/ISFp
    porntips: SEI/ISFp
    PotatoSpirit: SEI/ISFp
    qwerty: SEI/ISFp
    ragnar: SEI/ISFp
    raisonpure: SEI/ISFp
    redbaron: SEI/ISFp
    reyn_til_runa: SEI/ISFp
    Rick: SEI/ISFp
    Ritella: SEI/ISFp
    Rocky: SEI/ISFp
    Ryene Astraelis: SEI/ISFp
    Salawa: SEI/ISFp
    Sarah: SEI/ISFp
    sarinana: SEI/ISFp
    ScarlettLuxx: SEI/ISFp
    schrödingers cat: SEI/ISFp
    shindaiwa21: SEI/ISFp
    silverchris9: SEI/ISFp
    Sirena: SEI/ISFp
    Slacker: SEI/ISFp
    Slava: SEI/ISFp
    smccosker: SEI/ISFp
    Smilingeyes: SEI/ISFp
    songofsappho: SEI/ISFp
    squark: SEI/ISFp
    Ssmall: SEI/ISFp
    stanprollyright: SEI/ISFp
    Starfall: SEI/ISFp
    Steve: SEI/ISFp
    strrrng: SEI/ISFp
    Subterranean: SEI/ISFp
    superman: SEI/ISFp
    tereg: SEI/ISFp
    thehotelambush: SEI/ISFp
    TheMime: SEI/ISFp
    thePirate: SEI/ISFp
    timewaster: SEI/ISFp
    tiny_dancer: SEI/ISFp
    Tom: SEI/ISFp
    torchie: SEI/ISFp
    Traveler: SEI/ISFp
    Trevor: SEI/ISFp
    vague: SEI/ISFp
    Vero: SEI/ISFp
    VixenDogFox: SEI/ISFp
    Waddlesworth: SEI/ISFp
    Warlord: SEI/ISFp
    warrior-librarian: SEI/ISFp
    Wittmont: SEI/ISFp
    Words: SEI/ISFp
    WorkaholicsAnon: SEI/ISFp
    xiuxiu: SEI/ISFp
    Zeia: SEI/ISFp

I'm gonna make a banana milkshake, who wants some?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

er since it was mentioned: I don't think SLI is a good type for me. Those who met me can attest to some qualities of demeanor that aren't consistent with that typing. I don't think EII is a bad start, but again, probably wrong. For the time being I'm not still not very interested in my type or the types of others and enjoy this forum as a social outlet--esp. when forever alone on a friday night
    asd

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Timeless: You think I'm your dual Thanks.
    -

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lol, i almost said the same until i looked at the rest of the list.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI, EIE, SEI, VARIABLE

Eww.

I'm obviously SEE. Puh-lease.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    How do you not know my type Maritsa!? This is a travesty.
    I added you and Bionicgoat in

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Maritsa I thought you didn't believe in subtypes. Did you just copy Ashton's userlist template and forget to change several of the users?
    I don't; I'm embellishing (aka using Ashtonian socionics)
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gonna make a banana milkshake, who wants some?
    Does it bring all the boys to the yard?

On a more serious note: Banana milkshakes are an excellent hangover cure.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    IEI, EIE, SEI, VARIABLE

Eww.

I'm obviously SEE. Puh-lease.
    Why do you want to be a "Sensor"? Don't you know that's not a good thing? (apply sarcasm to your response, thanks)
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Kim: SEI/ISFp
    Oh? That's a first, but I will gladly be Bionicgoat's type!
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Timeless: You think I'm your dual Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Oh? That's a first, but I will gladly be Bionicgoat's type!
    LOL. Tunnel-vision. Zeroing in on just your own names And what is it that Ne egos like to say about Ne-polrs?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    LOL. Tunnel-vision. Zeroing in on just your own names And what is it that Ne egos like to say about Ne-polrs?
    Methinks you're helping their cause.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Ne egos like to be the center of attention sometimes, even if it's just their own attention.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    Methinks you're helping their cause.

lol, oh shut up. I'm just teasing them.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool, I'll play

Users whose type I'm 99% certain of, more or less, else wise find evidence is too obvious to doubt

Maritsa- EIE
    Ezra- SLE
    Expat- LIE
    Niffweed- ILI
    Rick- IEE
    Mariella- IEE
    Minde- EII
    Discojoe- LSI
    Krigtheviking- LII

People I have an opinion on

Ashton- SLE
    JWC3- SLE
    Juju- EIE
    Forcemyhand- SLI
    Blaze- ILE
    Gilly- EIE
    Director Abbie- LSI
    BulletsAndDoves- IEI
    ThePirate- IEI
    ollobollo- SLI
    VixenDogFox- ESE
    Yellow- ESE
    Khola/bee- SEI
    silverchris9- IEI
    Somavision- IEE
    Kim- IEE
    None- LSI>SLE
    DeAnte- LSI
    1981slater- ILE
    eunice- IEI?
    polikujm- ILI?
    Smilingeyes- LSI or SLE
    Timeless- ILE
    Vero- ILE
    Bolt/Pinicchio- LSI?
    Subterranean- EII
    Lobo- EII
    laghlagh- EII
    Ryene Astraelis- EII
    April- EII
    Ssmall- IEE
    warrior-librarian- LII
    thehotelambush- LII
    Galen- Fe/Ti?
    Ryu- LSE
    WorkaholicsAnon- ESE>SEI
    CILi- Delta NF
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have to agree with most of Ashton's forum members typings. But, as for me, I am confident in my type being Enfj-ni, so the subtypes some of you are coming up with is just plain wrong. And someone typed me as ESE, which is an insult to me, but I guess you can't really know someone's type and subtype for that matter, unless you either have a video or have met the person irl.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

07490: ENFj
    Allie: ISFj
    ArchonAlarion: ENTp
    Ashton: ENTj
    Azeoffs: ENTj
    Bionicgoat:ISFp
    BLauritson: INTp
    Blaze: ENTp
    BulletsAndDoves: INFp
    Capitalist Pig: INTp
    crazedrat: INFp
    DeAnte: ISTp
    Director Abbie: ESTj
    discojoe: ISFj
    dolphin: ISFp
    Ezra: ESTp
    Galen: ENFp
    glamourama: INFp
    Gilly: ENFj
    Golden: ISFp
    Gulanzon: ENFp
    Herzy: ESTp
    hitta: ENTp
    implied: INTp
    jessica129: ISTp
    Jimbean: ISTj
    Joy: ESTp
    JRiddy: ENTp
    JuJu: ENFj
    Khamelion: ESFp
    Kristiina: ENFj
    LokiVanguard: ISTp
    mercutio: ESTp
    munenori2: ISFp
    niffweed17: INTp
    polikujm: gamma NT
    redbaron: SEI/ISFp
    Rick: ENFp
    sarinana: ENFj
    ScarlettLuxx: INFp
    silverchris9: INFp
    squark: SEI/ISFp
    Ssmall: ENFp
    Starfall: INFp
    strrrng: INFp
    tereg: INFj
    thehotelambush: INTj
    thePirate: INFp
    Vero: ENTp
    VixenDogFox: ESFj
    warrior-librarian: INTj
    Wittmont: INFp
    WorkaholicsAnon: INFj

These are the people that I've either seen enough posts from to able to make an educated guess, or people that I've interacted enough with on Stickam.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast