Thread: My interaction with dual is stressful - is this normal?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In socionics descriptions of duality I have found a passage that stated that duals tend to perceive each other as independent and capable people. Thus the risk of passing each other by or backing out of it (out of low self-esteem). And into beginning stages of relationships I would expect this same issue to interfere - the partner that is less emotionally sensitive making some blunder, the partner that is more emotionally sensitive taking that to mean that they aren't good enough and proceeding to distance.

Make sure though that you have identified your dual correctly and haven't run into your conflictor instead. To untrained eye they might look the same and sometimes conflictors take an interest in each other because they are so different, it can be intriguing initially. If you have mis-typed the other person and it is indeed a conflictor type your emotions may be trying to point out that they aren't a good match for you.

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    In socionics descriptions of duality I have found a passage that stated that duals tend to perceive each other as independent and capable people. Thus the risk of passing each other by or backing out of it (out of low self-esteem). And into beginning stages of relationships I would expect this same issue to interfere - the partner that is less emotionally sensitive making some blunder, the partner that is more emotionally sensitive taking that to mean that they aren't good enough and proceeding to distance.
    So true, this ISTJ girl that I interacted with thought she did something wrong and she apologized to me online- and i was like wat...But yeah seriously it was just a misunderstanding , nonetheless i did feel a little bit bad about the it. But i must perservere! O btw, who is more likely to get attracted to which ISTJ --> ENFJ? or the opposite?