Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jack London

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Well, I'll tell you one thing; he is not LIE (surprise! D: )
    curious why you think this.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    A. I read one of his books, and he seemingly wrote about very down-to-earth things that are very non-LIE like.

B. He doesn't VI like one.

If he is not LIE, he wouldn't be the first exemplar that is not typed correctly.
    that's the thing, though. He seemingly wrote about everyday life, but IN WHAT parts of experience do LIEs operate? we are working at the intersection of the theoretical/strategic and the tangible. We are very focused on adventure and risk. We are notorious for alpinism.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I saw a documentary on him and I'm pretty sure he was LIE, at age 30 he did more than ten people in their lifetimes combined. And he wrecked his health doing it. He learned practical skills on the fly like using a sextant when at sea.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I saw a documentary on him and I'm pretty sure he was LIE, at age 30 he did more than ten people in their lifetimes combined. And he wrecked his health doing it. He learned practical skills on the fly like using a sextant when at sea.
    I think about him when I survey my scar-ravaged meatsuit and remember my age and think how much longer I need the meatsuit to last.

Every once in a while someone asks me to share an anecdote, and I don't really think about my experiences until that kind of moment comes up, and I'm always delighted I have a good story about something. That doesn't totally make my
    THIS SITUATION
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/215328425915049303/

suddenly okay, but at least I have a bit of joy and retroactive fun to go with the limping, aching, neglected avatar I've damaged.
    Last edited by nanashi; 01-28-2021 at 04:51 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish instead of going LSE ? partner and then IEE? partner in the enabling Charmian that he'd had the delicious, intriguing, useful-in-making-us-not-want-to-cowabunga!-lemming-ourselves-at-everything companionship of an EIE's or LIE's dual. That evolutionary signal you get from an ESI's Se-Creative is priceless, ime.

And I think Charmian (the IEE, probably) had great qualities. I just think they partner the Ne-starved SLI better than they partner us 4D Ne LIEs.

And it's not some controlling thing (unless you manage your instincts badly as an XSI). Just me being around and seeing how they live regulates me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12