View Poll Results: what type was Adolf ******?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

8 21.05%
  • EIE (ENFj)

27 71.05%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 2.63%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 2.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

1 2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Adolf ******

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    That is typical to Fe, not Fi.
    that's Fi.you can ask Maritsa.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We should make a "Hilter finds out he's typed ILE by Maritsa" video.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    that's Fi.you can ask Maritsa.
    Feeling of disgust is not Fi.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Feeling of disgust is not Fi.
    Hey Maritsa, do you agree that, in Socionics, Introverted Feeling relates to natural attraction and natural repulsion?

Before you answer, note that that is how it is described by Aushra Augusta in the following: On

This is the subjective relationship between two carriers of potential or kinetic energy that shows the level of attraction (or repulsion) between one object or subject and another object or subject. Thanks to this IM element a person feels which objects attract him and which repel him. You might say that this perceptual element conveys information about objects' need or lack of need of each other and about the presence or absence of mutual or one-way needs.

http://socionics.us/works/socion2.shtml#1
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Hey Maritsa, do you agree that, in Socionics, Introverted Feeling relates to natural attraction and natural repulsion?

Before you answer, note that that is how it is described by Aushra Augusta in the following: On

This is the subjective relationship between two carriers of potential or kinetic energy that shows the level of attraction (or repulsion) between one object or subject and another object or subject. Thanks to this IM element a person feels which objects attract him and which repel him. You might say that this perceptual element conveys information about objects' need or lack of need of each other and about the presence or absence of mutual or one-way needs.

http://socionics.us/works/socion2.shtml#1

Fi seeks out an object that ignites inner intensity of feeling for it; like the my post in Crying. The scene in Terms of Endearment is a superimposed image which my mind reacts to with intensity; this image relates with ideals of love and bond. My family members, each, are an object for which I have strong feelings and at the slightest presumption of harm towards them releases an intensity of feeling reaction because of the static image created of a hurt child, for instance. Each image attached to each object, that is selected subjectively becomes a bond.

You are a certain person, who i have subjective feelings for, hence I like you.
    Dolphin, the same way. And using some sort of differentiation and depth to each individual is created from these expressions of bonds. I believe this is one reason why Fi types are so attached to their parents and need the love and bond of family. It's a social need as well.

Let's see, if we're talking about reaction to someone puking, an EII is more likely to worry about the welfare of the individual puking than to get disgusted at the puke. Even though puke itself is hardly tolerable sight and smell.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi seeks out an object that ignites inner intensity of feeling for it; like the my post in Crying. The scene in Terms of Endearment is a superimposed image which my mind reacts to with intensity; this image relates with ideals of love and bond.
    Ok, well I haven't seen that movie. But "seeks out an object that ignites inner intensity of feeling" is a form of attraction. And you can't have attraction without repulsion.

So then if you agree that repulsion is a form of disgust, then you agree with jennifer's / timewu's statement.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok, well I haven't seen that movie. But "seeks out an object that ignites inner intensity of feeling" is a form of attraction. And you can't have attraction without repulsion.

So then if you agree that repulsion is a form of disgust, then you agree with jennifer's / timewu's statement.
    True, but attraction or repulsion to puke isn't superseded by concern for the person who puked. If I see puke on the concrete, an image comes to mind of a person, bent over and puking; the puke itself doesn't make me go "ewwww" because that would be more of a sensory reaction then a primordial image produced by an image of that puke.
    -

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True, but attraction or repulsion to puke isn't superseded by concern for the person who puked. If I see puke on the concrete, an image comes to mind of a person, bent over and puking; the puke itself doesn't make me go "ewwww" because that would be more of a sensory reaction then a primordial image produced by an image of that puke.
    Alright so what you are saying is that there are more than one manifestations of repulsion / disgust.

Whether or not it is your sensory perceptions or the intuitive associations behind them that repulse you, it is still a matter of repulsion, regardless of if you are desensitized. And it doesn't change that is related to attraction/repulsion(disgust) in Socionics.

Also, that was a gross choice for a context :/.
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Alright so what you are saying is that there are more than one manifestations of repulsion / disgust.

Whether or not it is your sensory perceptions or the intuitive associations behind them that repulse you, it is still a matter of repulsion, regardless of if you are desensitized. And it doesn't change that is related to attraction/repulsion(disgust) in Socionics.

Also, that was a gross choice for a context :/.
    Yes.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

One other thing that I do is say:

“You SHOULD” because I have certain absolutes of good/bad so I look at something and make a judgement that it's good for me and good for all of us.
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop quoting socionics.us claiming it's Aushra. You have done this before.

Disgust is emotional and organic, it has little to do with relationships, good/bad & stuff. It is very plausible for a Fe Ego to overlook someone's personality flaws for a good appearance, or the vice-versa, dismissing a good person for creating an unpleasant feeling. But Fi Egos are the opposite in a way, get over the first impression in order to know the person's ethical qualities.

A great difference between Static and Dynamic Egos is that to Dynamic Egos there's no such thing as "because", it just "is" (Rational function is Extroverted, Te and Fe).
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

everybody feels repulsion, what is going on here?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop quoting socionics.us claiming it's Aushra. You have done this before.

Disgust is emotional and organic, it has little to do with relationships, good/bad & stuff. It is very plausible for a Fe Ego to overlook someone's personality flaws for a good appearance, or the vice-versa, dismissing a good person for creating an unpleasant feeling. But Fi Egos are the opposite in a way, get over the first impression in order to know the person's ethical qualities.

A great difference between Static and Dynamic Egos is that to Dynamic Egos there's no such thing as "because", it just "is" (Rational function is Extroverted, Te and Fe).
    Don't use that tone with me.

Technically, yea it didn't come from Aushra as it is a translation, but it is her work, so I don't know what point you're trying to make.

If you want to get into what disgust is, what Fi & Fe really are, and how disgust relates to those Feeling functions, fine, but not with me. You are diverging from my point which was referencing authorized terminology to keep another useless argument from forming(between Maritsa and whoever else).
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't use that tone with me.
    Stop subverting, you said that was "how Aushra described", black on white. You lied repeatedly, and I'm confronting you, I'm fully entitled to call you out on that. If you find it offensive, please report me to the administration.
    Technically, yea it didn't come from Aushra as it is a translation, but it is her work, so I don't know what point you're trying to make.
    Bullshit. It is an *interpretation* of someone else - presumably Rick's, who was the same person who claimed that the modern intepretation of Bodies/Fields is Object/Subject, precisely what Aushra denied.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop subverting, you said that was "how Aushra described", black on white. You lied repeatedly, and I'm confronting you, I'm fully entitled to call you out on that. If you find it offensive, please report me to the administration.

Bullshit. It is an *interpretation* of someone else - presumably Rick's, who was the same person who claimed that the modern intepretation of Bodies/Fields is Object/Subject, precisely what Aushra denied.
    If you take literalism to extremes, everyone is lying, almost every discussion in the Western hemisphere is based on translated and interpreted* sources. How about we learn Russian and work with Aushra's original text?

You're unreasonable Bolt and these petty disagreements you're initiating are getting old. You also have no sense of humor.
    Last edited by EyeSeeCold; 02-08-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: spelling
    (i)NTFS

Socionics Tests Database

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Can someone teach me socionics?
    Esc?
    Bolt?
    Maritsa?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you take literalism to extremes, everyone is lying, almost every discussion in the Western hemisphere is based on translated and interpretated sources. How about we learn Russian and work with Aushra's original text?

You're unreasonable Bolt and these petty disagreements you're initiating are getting old. You also have no sense of humor.
    There is no point in making such a false claim. Perhaps it is petty for you - or you claim to be so - but bottom line it is simply untrue. Believing yourself it was Aushra's is understandble, just make sure you abstain repeating it in the future and everything will be alright.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****** was probably gamma>delta...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****** did not like Jews.
    Jews like money
    LIE's like money.
    therefore LIE's are Jews
    and Jews are LIEs.
    To recap, ****** did not like Jews
    Therefore did not like LIE's
    SEI's do not like LIE's
    ****** liked painting.
    ****** was an SEI
    ergo ****** was Bob Ross
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't mean to devalue this fellow's obviously neat labors, but I couldn't help but notice that he renders humans within their environments in a manner not unlike S****** did.

http://www.brainpickings.org/index.p...gilles-trehin/

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Won't Fe and Fi both react with disgust on a matter?

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Adolf Hilter's subtype?

Let us assume that ****** is EIE. Which subtype is he?

Fe-EIE?
    Ni-EIE?

And what about the DCNH subtype?

Watch the Se/Fe axis in "The Triumph of the Will." it is like they wrote the discription of Se watching this speech. It is so mellow at the start and builds smoothly into a fury.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The first Hilter I could find was here; based off of this Twitter feed, I'm going ILE; leaning Ti-ILE, though I'm not gonna nail it down all the way...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni

End discussion
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-pokeball

I still think ENTp 3 =p

I'd then assume creative subtype (Ti).

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    I still think ENTp 3 =p

I'd then assume creative subtype (Ti).
    ...seriously?

IMO EIE-Ni 3w4 sx/so.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-pokeball

That would be my guess if I stayed within the constraints the OP set out.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    Sometimes, when I need inspiration, I watch this with Skrillex's remix of Cinema playing in the background. When the bass drops hit on the hand gestures, it's fucking orgasmic.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Ni

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    IEI-Ni
    Introvert?

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh crap Gilly. He's the same type as you, both Etype and Sociotype and he is winning!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FUCKING RIGHT

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    FUCKING RIGHT
    Damn, you're smart. Can I be in your gang?

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE Creative

EDIT:
    C subtype, I think. This is also why some people want to see him as an introvert. The only other option I could think of is Dominant.
    For comparison:
    Tony Robbins is D-EIE
    Charles Manson is C-EIE
    Last edited by Nowisthetime; 04-12-2012 at 05:19 PM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Damn, you're smart. Can I be in your gang?
    No, you'd make a really crappy Nazi.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    No, you'd make a really crappy Nazi.
    That's what I wanted to hear.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    That's what I wanted to hear.
    I know.

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If mentioned by you subtypes exist, so he is definetely Fe-hysteroid.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

[img]http://simplemore.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/******.jpg[/img]

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast