View Poll Results: what type was Adolf ******?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

8 21.05%
  • EIE (ENFj)

27 71.05%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 2.63%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 2.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

1 2.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Adolf ******

TIM
    IEE, enfp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    I totally agree, but it's always a good idea to try to understand why people do things rather than just villainous them; we gain an advantage by preventing things like this from happening again when we study societal and human behaviorism
    agreed.

TIM
    LII, 5w4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj. This guy was no F.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neverthesame View Post
    This guy was no F.
    Don't forget F has also a dark side. And a F-type is not necessarily empathetic.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    LII, 5w4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    Don't forget F has also a dark side. And a F-type is not necessarily empathetic.
    That's true.

I know he's often typed as an ENFj but I think he fits the ENTj description better.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's ENFJ.

ENTj's won't make such a drama during speeches.

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    He was just a guy doing what he thought was right. He wasn't really a hater. Nobody wanted to be 'the bad guy', both sides were just sort of doing what they felt was the most moral thing. That is what is so sad, and complicated in human conflicts.
    Are you referring to idea that eradicating a bunch of people in order to give more to his German people is what was his moral? I can understand that somewhat and believe that if that was the case then he would have bestowed his moral code to the rest of the people of the world (killing the rest of the world), given the opportunity.

But was that really his goal or did he just really hate Jewish people? If he projected the hatred of a few Jews onto the whole race of them, he was committing a huge moral fallacy by assuming they were all equally as vile as the ones he might have had the misfortune of being victimized by. Morals might not really exist, but I believe they do and without turning this into a complex theoretical discussion of morality, I think from this it is safe to say his genocide was quite immoral, or at least not rationally justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    He's ENFJ.

ENTj's won't make such a drama during speeches.
    Yes, I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand. ******'s Fe strongly resembles Fe-base/Fi-ignoring. He's practically an Fe-base poster child. Or is everyone using a different variation on the socionic theory in an attempt to fit discrepancies between contradictory observations? If so, I can understand that, but please then explain what your variation is or no one will learn anything.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My exact identical. He was no gamma.

And lacking empathy=not type related. Not like that, not to that extent. Cmon people.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    He wasn't really a hater.
    Yes. Yes he was very much a hater.

and lol I always think its so corny and housewife-ish how ****** is mentioned in internet forums like theres always a 90% chance the conversation will devolve in some comment about him. (no offense to this thread)
    Godwin's law.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's ENFj. I didn't realize there was even any question about this.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm with Maritsa on this one. An obvious ISTp.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody Man View Post
    I'm with Maritsa on this one. An obvious ISTp.
    As it is not so obvious to most people and classical Socionicists, you will have to explain exactly why ****** is "an obvious ISTp."
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've heard that ****** post power was a lot different from pre-power. That is, if you looked into his life before obtaining his position, he was quite a different person from what he put on in videos and the radio.

At the same time, I've read that he was probably psychologically ill and unnatural, so typology systems don't 'work' on him in the same way that it doesn't work on people with weird mental illnesses the theory can't account for.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In other news, Immanuel Kant is a SEE.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ENTp...unfortunately because there are awesome ENTp.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Most agree he's EIE. Most agree Maritsa is cuckoo.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not the David Bowie, Marilyn Manson, or Michael Jackson type. Seems more Fe based.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You can effectively scratch EII from your self typing list; as a Humanist and a lover of human beings, ******, as you can imagine isn't very admired or anywhere on the top of that list and association or affiliation with such a person isn't regarded. What I'm trying to say is that an EII, out of certain humanist values, would not choose a name for themselves that would include ******.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter, EII are a very serious type and we don't joke around like that. The very thoughts and images that are produced with names and associations with people being or getting hurt is enough for an EII to make strong reactions against things, names, ideas. In fact, I'll say it; I think it's rude of you to choose "******" as a name; it's wrong, uncaring and inconsiderate of this evil man and his capacity to kill and take lives of people and your association with that name doesn't make it easier to digest.
    -

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    It doesn't matter, EII are a very serious type and we don't joke around like that. The very thoughts and images that are produced with names and associations with people being or getting hurt is enough for an EII to make strong reactions against things, names, ideas. In fact, I'll say it; I think it's rude of you to choose "******" as a name; it's wrong, uncaring and inconsiderate of this evil man and his capacity to kill and take lives of people and your association with that name doesn't make it easier to digest.
    That sounds like strong Fe ethics, Maritsa. Not helpful for those who think you're actually EIE. Ironically, you may be the same type as your favorite Fascist dictator.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    That sounds like strong Fe ethics, Maritsa. Not helpful for those who think you're actually EIE. Ironically, you may be the same type as your favorite Fascist dictator.
    Let's see the rest of your teeth.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa outside of the destruction brought on by Nazi Germany
    under ******'s leadership, what do you know of the man himself?
    Last edited by Birdie; 02-03-2012 at 06:47 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

maybe ****** was a fi base because he had very very intense feelings of disgust.maybe he was a Se polr,as well.plus,judicious,check.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFJ

unfortunately because there are awesome ENTp.
    ****** was awesome too. There were many politics who made cruelty things, mass kills and made things wich resulted to death of many people (plus poverty of others), many of them provoke feeling of honor mostly and have monuments. Genocide of millions of american Indians by ancestors of modern Spaniards and Americans, earlier Romans killed millions while conquering territories and resources, etc. The only unusual thing with ******, - he tried to kill all Jews in Europe.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    There were many politics who made cruelty things, mass kills and made things wich resulted to death of many people (plus poverty of others)
    Does this justify what he did? Because many others did similar things before? Besides, you didn't explain why ****** was awesome in your opinion.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-male

****** was not awesome nor do I think he is ENTp, from reading a case study on him published before his death I'd guess he was an INFp.

One thing I will say is I think people over-exaggerate his "evil", I think many people if elevated to that level of power could easily act in similar ways. However that's very far from saying the guy is awesome.

hitandrunler mirite

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    ****** was not awesome nor do I think he is ENTp, from reading a case study on him published before his death I'd guess he was an INFp.

One thing I will say is I think people over-exaggerate his "evil", I think many people if elevated to that level of power could easily act in similar ways. However that's very far from saying the guy is awesome.
    At worst, he's monomaniacally manipulative as he was still only human(?).

Not many people could pull off what he did and it's not certain how much of his success was attributed to providence or luck.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went with LSE-Se for ******.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spiro View Post
    I went with LSE-Se for ******.
    no. My duals have a huge "guilt" spot; this kind of individual behavior is associated with putting people into patterns of thought or "superiority" and implementing that as though that kind of a future makes better sense, which is what ****** does. This thought and action is irrational.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no. My duals have a huge "guilt" spot; this kind of individual behavior is associated with putting people into patterns of thought or "superiority" and implementing that as though that kind of a future makes better sense, which is what ****** does. This thought and action is irrational.
    Thank you, whatever that means.

But to the point.

****** is ILE like you say and you hate him. I think gamma quadra is best fit for you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Thank you, whatever that means.

But to the point.

****** is ILE like you say and you hate him. I think gamma quadra is best fit for you.
    I don't hate ******, Absurd. I hate what he did. He overlooked the value of individuals and judged them according to his formula of what a "strong" person was and fortunately, that's not how it works.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 02-06-2012 at 03:49 AM.
    -

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    maybe ****** was a fi base because he had very very intense feelings of disgust.maybe he was a Se polr,as well.plus,judicious,check.
    That is typical to Fe, not Fi.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****** was probably a HHE type. Base function Extroverted ******, creative function Introverted ****** < Introverted Adolf.
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast