Thread: MOhamad: ENFJ

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default MOhamad: ENFJ

All these mulsym people are acting as if angry, they get on my nerves.

Their profet was ENFJ actor. Most of the MIddle East is run by these ENFJ people and they use emotions to control people. They pretend to be angry or something and get everybody into a rush to kill and do mayhem. And they have like 50 wifes and crap. They live in a make believe world. But they can get blind faith through hate and emotions. Read "1984", it describes the world accroding to LEnin (who was ENFJ). ITS" SHIT!
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-pokeball

Quit provoking lol.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It may well be that not only people have got types but nations. Socionists can associate even material objects with certain functions. The functions can have different strength and they have dimensions: if you are to deep to one end you surely will be in trouble on the ohter end. Disproportionate development of functions create sickness and ugly shapes. The process of development does not always goes smootly but it plays a role: for the movement forwards you have to have a degree of challenge or stimultaion. Nothing happens without the reason. So what is the reason? Can we guess the plan of mastemind? Do we need diversity and challenge?
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

Creepy-pokeball

Uhm, no. There are so many errors in logic and ethics in that. I dont even know where to start on how ludicrous that is and I should not have to.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kraus
    People seriously stereotype the Middle East way too much. Only a tiny fraction of the people that live there are consistant with the stereotypes.
    I'm inclined to agree, it is like stereotyping Americans for being racist, pompous and ignorant when the majority of the population doesn't fit that belief. I know some people that have their background derived from the middle east and the majority of them are great people.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it would be better not to talk about those who does not fit to stereotype. There will be always people who do not fit to anything. It is interesting too consider why things happen the way they happen. why nationalities exhibit different psychological traits to a degree that we can generalise? Is it something in the air? If we live in the cold Finland or in a colourful India or in Irak...how it will impact on our personality, development of funcions, blocks and etc. is it all just chaotic differences or they possibly have got associations with the natural world, for example: hit, spice and sex... or cold, vodka and lots of elaborative swearing ...something like that!
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I am not the one who finds types in non-living objects , I gladly agree that Mohammad was an ENFj, as far as I can just from the biographical materials about the Prophet.
    www.socioniko.net is no longer my site.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri Lytov
    Although I am not the one who finds types in non-living objects , I gladly agree that Mohammad was an ENFj, as far as I can just from the biographical materials about the Prophet.
    Thanks Dimitry,

what do you think about Fe and hate?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.