Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DCNH and Distinctions between Si and Ni Harmonizing

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So then the double-donged questions remains:
    • Why do some respondents receive the "scale lies" result in their final graph while others do not?
    • Why bother reporting this at all if the result is zero?

It may be necessary to storm the walls of Castle Gulenko to find out.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsey View Post
    Note the final category or far right column in test results from FDG, Absurd, Valori, and myself, and you'll see where they say "scale lies" or "Шкала лжи". Compare them with everyone else's and you'll see the same is absent from theirs. I suspect this datum indicates how often a respondent provided contradictory answers (I received a handful of the same questions twice, so it's likely that others did as well).
    I answered "I don't know" to some of them you paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I answered "I don't know" to some of them you paranoid conspiracy theorist.
    Learn to interpret a metaphor. I'm merely curious what "scale lies" indicates and why it wasn't displayed in everyone's result. I answered every question and it appeared, and zeroed to boot.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Learn to interpret a metaphor. I'm merely curious what "scale lies" indicates and why it wasn't displayed in everyone's result. I answered every question and it appeared, and zeroed to boot.
    Shove your metaphors up your arse, dolphin

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If some mistakenly took the Meged-Ovcharov rather than the FAP test it now makes sense why not everyone's results showed "scale lies". The meaning of that datum wasn't explained while retaking the test, so I'll just email and ask.

N>S remained true on my second FAP although a few scores changed. I superimposed the results for contrast, with the lower numbers being from the initial questionnaire:

Diligence and skill, the ability to rationally develop the technology, competitiveness at the expense of flexibility, equivalent exchange, tight working rhythm only when a quick impact.

Moderate sociability, hospitality formal, superficial sense, the standard greeting and a joke.

Strong excitability in critical situations, periodically provoked outbreaks of aggression, the ability to withstand harsh physical activity, bodily instincts, the pleasure of power and significance.

The active generation of ideas in various fields, yearning for experimentation and innovation, abnormal behavior, expressed by the ups and downs of health, associated with the tide "inspiration."

Prudence, foresight, thoughtfulness, judicious planning, the ability to navigate in the schemes and structures for compliance with the agreements.

External courtesy, maintaining the required minimum of relations, respect for tradition, tolerance, or non-binding smile.

Creating the necessary facilities, subject caring for loved ones, making good-quality things, the choice of quality products, neat appearance, does not trigger the disease.

Immersion into the inner world of images and paintings of fantasy, prone to depression or trance states, withdrawal from reality, foresight or anticipation, expectation of change.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man the best way to figure your EM type is to ask what IM elements your hobbies most require, and particularly what type you seem most fixated on for whatever reason.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Man the best way to figure your EM type is to ask what IM elements your hobbies most require, and particularly what type you seem most fixated on for whatever reason.
    Kindly explain why.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are so many of you lopping the "lies" from your results? Afeared???
    I got the same thing as woofwoofl posted show up, without the "lies" results

Quote Originally Posted by Director Trevor View Post
    You took Meged-Ovcharov's test. You should have taken the Gulenko one. Were you the only one?
    Do you have a direct link to the Gulenko one? I can't seem to find it with my translator
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Do you have a direct link to the Gulenko one? I can't seem to find it with my translator
    You have to register to partake in Gulenko's test. You haven't registered yet, right?

http://www.sociotest.net/test/?test_id=2

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Trevor View Post
    You have to register to partake in Gulenko's test. You haven't registered yet, right?

http://www.sociotest.net/test/?test_id=2
    Thank you

Did it but didn't understand a lot of the translated questions again, but yeah...

P/Te- 4
    E/Fe- 5
    F/Se- 3
    I/Ne- 6
    L/Ti- 6
    R/Fi- 13
    S/Si- 10
    T/Ni- 10
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erm whatt?! The Meged one made a lot more sense..

Apparently I'm equally strong in Te, Fe, Ne?

I don't think so... lol

P
    Diligence and skill, the ability to rationally develop the technology, competitiveness at the expense of flexibility, equivalent exchange, tight working rhythm only when a quick impact.
    E
    Diplomacy, flexibility in communication, expression of emotions adequately the situation, the ability to keep the conversation going, good sense of humor.
    F
    Good concentration on the subject, the ability to make a lay out, knows how to defend the personal interests and demands within the authority.
    I
    Calculated risk, innovation, as appropriate, bold and unexpected tactical decisions, improvement and rationalization.
    L
    Prudence, foresight, thoughtfulness, judicious planning, the ability to navigate in the schemes and structures for compliance with the agreements.
    R
    Ability to build relationships, smoothing conflicts, it turns out to be a mediator between the opponents, livable, warm and friendly ties.
    S
    Maintain a minimum level of health, tracking the appearance of necessity, preparation of individual dishes, a simple arrangement of life.
    T
    Ability to allocate time, foresight, short-term planning, acceleration or deceleration, a willingness to change, is not surprised the sudden turn of events.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

its for dcnh but i dont get how its supposed to provide answers that are different from your actual type so meh. i still got highest in Si and Ni confirming harmonizing subtype but maybe it was just the power of suggestion or sth. you'd be dominant subtype i suppose, with Te and Fe.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kindly explain why.
    I'd might as well go ahead and do that bit. Been thinking about it for a while, now is as good a time as any.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup. you know, lately the EM types have been jumping out at me a bit. It's WEIRD. It's like I finally can "see" it.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    yup. you know, lately the EM types have been jumping out at me a bit. It's WEIRD. It's like I finally can "see" it.
    care to share? i'm pretty sure i'm an SEE EM type.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    care to share? i'm pretty sure i'm an SEE EM type.
    It's almost like IM type is the way someone processes information, the way they arrange the world on the inside once the stimulation of life comes at them. But EM type is the action they take (and correct me if I'm wrong, tcaud, if you're reading this)... the elements they use on the way to achieving their goals.

So for example, I know an ESTp who, while quite clearly is ESTp, exerts/uses (has a strong focus on) Fe and Ni (whereas Se and Ti seem taken for granted, more a part of who he is at the core). So I would say he's ENFj EM type. I am probably ESFj EM because I use Fe and Si. But I dunno. (Am I doing this right???) But now that I'm thinking about it, would all the EMs look extroverted if they're describing outward, externally-visible action? Well, now I'm confused.

My question is: how to tell the difference between INFp EM and ENFj EM.

Or maybe I'm doing it all wrong. Well, regardless, I'm sensing something. A difference between persons of the same type that goes beyond simple subtypes. And I think it relates to the dual-type theory. Or possibly DCNH but I don't know. There is MOST CERTAINLY something else going on though besides the 16 types.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DCNH subtypes and EM types are distinct. A person's social role in an organization has nothing to do with their EM type. However, either is a shaper of what career roles we prefer. A normalizing subtype person with ESTP EM is much more likely to join the army than a creating subtype ESTP EM, who is much more likely to become a geologist or physicist.

I've reviewed this test a bit and it seems like Gulenko is "fishing". This is a prototype test used to collect information, not a means of drawing a final conclusion. Gulenko is attempting to project the notion that EM types exist, and to give people a sense of what EM functions are and what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    My question is: how to tell the difference between INFp EM and ENFj EM.
    Some traits:

- INFP EMs have a tendency to be more secretive than ENFJ EMs. ENFJ EMs are more deceptive than INFP EMs. INFP EMs are very genuine and more concerned about self-expression. ENFJ EMs are more concerned about keeping people's attitudes in check. INFP EMs take on enormous responsibility... they believe in setting an example for others to follow. They are very sympathetic to others' emotional pain and tend to work their way into others' hearts. They break through emotional barriers and tend to win people over. ENFJ EMs are emotional managers and controllers; in fact, an apt term for an ENFJ EM person would be "bullshitter".
    Last edited by tcaudilllg; 06-05-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by golden; 06-09-2011 at 08:24 AM.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    I realize that you think very highly of yourself and not highly of ENFj, but this characterization seems incredibly and surprisingly biased even knowing your preferences.
    Don't worry, he doesn't hold ENFps to be in very high intellectual esteem.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's talking about EM types, i.e. the "16 subtypes" construct that is the same thing as DCNH except in that he claims it isn't.

so when he attacks EM ENFj there is no insult leveled on you or any ENFj you know.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFJ and INFP EMs lean towards the psychotherapeutic and psychiatric, respectively. The ENFJ EM person is a counselor who listens to your problems, understands that maybe you've made some bad choices because you felt bad, but isn't going to condemn you because you have a choice of your own to make to move forward and they are going to be in your corner as you do. The psychiatrist says point blank that there is something wrong with you, and something needs to change. Immediately. The psychiatrist is less concerned about how you feel and more concerned with how they feel and your responsiveness to their feelings.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you just tell me if i'm an SEE em type?

Johari
    Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    can you just tell me if i'm an SEE em type?
    I don't know because I don't know you well enough.

What do you do? What would you like to become?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hah.

P
    Low efficiency in business, lack of entrepreneurship and competitiveness, rapid exhaustion at work, no passion and will to win.
    E
    Moderate sociability, hospitality formal and superficial sense, the standard greeting and stereotype jokes.
    F
    Stubbornness in trying to pressure selects active neutrality remains "above the fray", to some extent, can tolerate rough treatment, and only then respond.
    I
    Calculated risk, innovation, as necessary, daring and unexpected tactical decisions, improving and rationalizing.
    L
    Compliance with the inevitable formalities to follow clear standards, maintaining the usual order, a desire to look serious, be considerate.
    R
    Ability to build relationships, smoothing conflicts, it turns out to be a mediator between the opponents, accommodating, warm friendships.
    S
    Maintain a minimum level of health surveillance for the appearance of necessity, preparation of individual dishes, a simple arrangement of life.
    T
    Immersion into the inner world of images or pictures of fantasy, a tendency to depression or trance states, withdrawal from reality, foresight or anticipation, expectation of change.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

6 P
    5 E
    7 F
    13 I
    2 L
    3 R
    4 S
    4 T
    2 Scale LIE

PSavings and thrift, diligence under the authority and moderate business initiative, the implementation of standard processes.
    EModerate sociability, hospitality formal and superficial sense, the standard greeting and stereotype jokes.
    FStubbornness in trying to pressure selects active neutrality remains "above the fray", to some extent, can tolerate rough treatment, and only then respond.
    IThe active generation of ideas in various fields, craving for experimentation and innovation, abnormal behavior, expressed by the ups and downs of efficiency associated with the tide of "inspiration."
    LDisorganization, an unwillingness to reckon with the rules, restlessness, disorder, nesobrannost, it is difficult to rely on.
    RUnresponsive, callousness, awkwardness in the relationship, ignoring the subtle feelings, weak psychologism, the underestimation of emotional support.
    SMaintain a minimum level of health surveillance for the appearance of necessity, preparation of individual dishes, a simple arrangement of life.
    TThe desire to be punctual, always want to have time, the need for insurance, waiting for the right moment, adaptive to the general rhythm.

I probably answered some of the questions the opposite of what I wanted because of garbled xlation. I'm pretty orderly and organized in many ways.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    6 P
    5 E
    7 F
    13 I
    2 L
    3 R
    4 S
    4 T
    2 Scale LIE

PSavings and thrift, diligence under the authority and moderate business initiative, the implementation of standard processes.
    EModerate sociability, hospitality formal and superficial sense, the standard greeting and stereotype jokes.
    FStubbornness in trying to pressure selects active neutrality remains "above the fray", to some extent, can tolerate rough treatment, and only then respond.
    IThe active generation of ideas in various fields, craving for experimentation and innovation, abnormal behavior, expressed by the ups and downs of efficiency associated with the tide of "inspiration."
    LDisorganization, an unwillingness to reckon with the rules, restlessness, disorder, nesobrannost, it is difficult to rely on.
    RUnresponsive, callousness, awkwardness in the relationship, ignoring the subtle feelings, weak psychologism, the underestimation of emotional support.
    SMaintain a minimum level of health surveillance for the appearance of necessity, preparation of individual dishes, a simple arrangement of life.
    TThe desire to be punctual, always want to have time, the need for insurance, waiting for the right moment, adaptive to the general rhythm.

I probably answered some of the questions the opposite of what I wanted because of garbled xlation. I'm pretty orderly and organized in many ways.
    I'm pretty sure you're an IEI EM. Too well rounded to be anything else.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally got around to the FAP.

Ni = 13 ; Ti/Te = 10 ; Si = 9 ; Ne/Fi = 8 ; Se/Fe = 4

Ne/Te = 8 ; Ti/Ni = 7 ; Fi/Si = 5 ; Se/Fe = 3

(i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If some mistakenly took the Meged-Ovcharov rather than the FAP test it now makes sense why not everyone's results showed "scale lies". The meaning of that datum wasn't explained while retaking the test, so I'll just email and ask.
    Was this ever successful?
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    6 P
    5 E
    7 F
    13 I
    2 L
    3 R
    4 S
    4 T
    2 Scale LIE

We have very similar results, it seems.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure you're an IEI EM. Too well rounded to be anything else
    Maybe I'm just older. Also I doubt there is a chance I am a Intratim type.

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    We have very similar results, it seems.
    I think the one area where my answers don't match how I really am were the rules questions. Which I think relates to L/. I answered negatively to all the "do you follow rules, etc" questions. I am very good rules follower but I have a personal set of rules which I follow most of the time. I think I'm more bad at assignments, I'm good with the rules since I follow almost all the rules that matter like don't hurt others etc. I don't even park in handicap spaces or special spaces when the parking lot is fully empty. It's actually very hard for me to ignore a rule I find is reasonable, even if it's inconvenient for me.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this test mentioned in this thread available elsewhere?
    This one http://sociotest.net/ . Website is not working anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12