Quote Originally Posted by Slava
- Allows you to memorize the space around you, and to probe your senses to aquire a 3D image of yourself. Allows the user to see themselves from outside of the body, or vehicle. This is similar to a map in the game quake. When driving a car the user sees the car from above and their center of conciousness can be moved about the space around them. They are hyperfocused and have trouble noticing ambient stimuli. This however allows them to remove focus from a source of pain or irritation. They are coordinated because they can see themselves as if in a movie from any angle. Because of this they assume that other's body is detached from their personaliy. If attacked twards the face, they do not take it as a major offense because their center of conciousness is not being attacked. They however are angered when their "piece" (what they reffer to their body as) is stomped on. Are good at changing the environment, but not themselves.
although i find the idea of this totally weird, i know it is pretty common for many guys to fantasize about having a menage a trois. unless i am wrong, the idea behind this is so that they can view the scene sort of in a way that works (like being able to see themselves as if in a movie). in other words, they would like to see themselves doing these things to a woman from a third person point of view, where the other woman (second person) takes their place in the scene and she is "their tool" to manipulate.

i would think that there would be more men with as a dominant function in their psyche than women. i wonder if there is some type of correlation between in the male psyche and the fantasy of a menage a trois? anyone have any thoughts on this?

****thought this might liven things up around here!****