TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default another P.O.V. into the quadras

Here is another way to describe the quadras

note: conservative and liberal in this thread is not used in a political context. Liberal here means not attached to an established belief, ready to take risks.

Alpha: liberal value savers, not good with conservative value production. (Makes a new vaccine, but they have a disregard for how effective it will be on the market, or if there will even be a market)

Beta: liberal value producers, not good with conservative value saving. (Markets this new vaccine. They just have to make sure they do it competently!)

Gamma: conservative value producers, not good with liberal value saving. (Leads the production of the vaccine, but they cannot distinguish whether or not there is something wrong with it)

Delta: conservative value savers, not good with liberal value production.

Edited for political correctness!

(Menial workers. It is difficult for them to come up with an idea and market it on their own)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont like it. its not polite to call people bitches
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I disagree, I don't really see how this would connect to a group of personality types. There is some validity in what you have said, but how did you come across these conclusions anyways?
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shut the fuck up, bitch.

now do what i say.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-pokeball

Default Re: another P.O.V. into the quadras

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean
    Here is another way to describe the quadras

note: conservative and liberal in this thread is not used in a political context. Liberal here means not attached to an established belief, ready to take risks.

Alpha: liberal value savers, not good with conservative value production. (Makes a new vaccine, but they have a disregard for how effective it will be on the market, or if there will even be a market)

Beta: liberal value producers, not good with conservative value saving. (Markets this new vaccine. They just have to make sure they do it competently!)

Gamma: conservative value producers, not good with liberal value saving. (Leads the production of the vaccine, but they cannot distinguish whether or not there is something wrong with it)

Delta: conservative value savers, not good with liberal value production. (The bitch workers, just tell them what to do. It is difficult for them to come up with an idea and market it on their own)

*blink* ..... *blink* ....................

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, I wrote some pretty mean things up there ):! I did not think anyone would take it that seriously.

Anyway, when I make these posts, I expect people to disagree to them. I posted the thread on purpose to arouse disagreement.