Thread: INFp visionaries

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you mean my lack of Fi makes me unable to participate in this silly cheerleading routine, you're totally right.

Communism was unrealistic a while ago, and guess what, it still is. Slapping a flashy name label on it isn't going to change that fact.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... agreed that the whole Zeitgeist thing is Te-PoLR. Or the guy who made the film is Te-PoLR.

Forgive me if this is too simple...:

- The film starts with the idea that we are all affected by our environment. Criminals are made, not born. If we don't live in a favorable environment, then our mental, emotional and physical health suffers. Be nice to others, or you'll create screw-ups. This is basically psychology 101... but I also think that it's basically Fe, especially Creative Fe. I don't think that Te would care too much about these things, that is taking note of our emotional well-being and how they affect us (it may conflict with the need to be productive). Not even ILEs do... I think this is more "F" than "T".

- Then the film starts taking an anti-capitalist tone. The entire economy will eventually collapse. This world is not sustainable. There are not enough resources available to keep up with the economic demand. Capitalism creates an environment at the expense of our health and well-being. Well, isn't capitalism basically a creation of Gamma Te?

- And then... the film sees that a violent revolution is inevitable, and so it advocates an eventual revolution. Isn't this Beta?

- Finally, at the end of the film everything is all nice and idealistic. Everyone gets along with each other, everything is so nice and ideal and perfect... blah blah. The somewhat vague "vision" is positive without conflicts. I think this is some sort of Positivist Fe.