• SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Courtney Love

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Se+, not sure if Ti of Fi, she looks somewhat like a calculator, and yet she's been following her heart, or maybe business?, both? since she was little. She went through much trauma since a child and this has probably molded her personality in unhealthy ways. Ni is present in her too, like super-ID pouring all out... which makes me wonder if she isn't actually an IEI gone twisted.

the conspiracy is a pretty crazy idea ashamed for bringing it up, guess it's a pretty emo reaction to a tragic event and Courtney's image has never helped in this sense... I've been a grunge fan growing up and for some reason have never ever listened to the Hole, I really couldn't like Ms Love, so when I went through the conspiracy some centuries ago it was like woah!, everything clicks! poor Courtney, she's such a devastated person... I feel bad for thinking so bad.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I feel a ton of affinity and sympathy for her even tho she doesn't get under my skin and I think if I knew her we'd have a superficial aquaintanceship at best. I think it might be more about antipathy towards her detractors. But some hole songs were really important to me in high school.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE and too much of a mess to have gotten away with murdering K.

I saw her perform live once and she had a huge, powerful stage presence that took me by surprise.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    SLE-Se, imo

I don't think she killed Kurt. But I really dislike her personal aesthetic...that dirty, drugged out, grunge look. Def some kind of Si devaluing there. Every time I see a pic or watch a video, I cringe. There is something uncouth about her, but she kind of seems nice in a way, too? She's never appealed to me personally, I know she has quite a few fans though Maybe I'm in the minority.
    I don't think she killed him but she possibly fostered an environment that pushed him towards suicide. I suspect that an SLE or SEE can tolerate a lot more drugs than an IEI, so if she pushed him to the same limit that could have led to him falling apart.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Courtney Love....SLE-Se 7w8 so/sx.

SLE: she is naturally athletic, competitive, tough, lots of take charge energy, animalistic, likes to fight, likes to rehearse, likes to be feared, likes to do punch outs on people's faces, thrives in confrontation and is very territorial.

She has an 8 wing, but that's not her core type. She is too soft and self-indulgent for an 8....she is/was a drug addict, had difficulty kicking the habit (probably blames it on a genetic predisposition), smokes like a chimney, does yoga, chants to buddha, gravitates in her weight, seems at the complete mercy of appetites, has had numerous work done on her face (body issues), easily cries during interviews, has a lot of friends, is popular. her lack of mental toughness is also evident in her distortion of causality....I don't have the interviews on hand....but like she thinks watching a certain movie will turn her song-writing lyrics real badass because the movie is about somebody who writes badass song lyrics and then telling somebody "if you watch that movie you'll write like amazing song writing lyrics." there's a proneness to comfort seeking style though (9 fix*). I could picture her hearing a love song in a club and saying, "oh my god that's me and Kurt's song....this is him trying to tell me something!" She reminds me of this girl who thinks she's a medium based off some line of reasoning that makes no sense and swears that there is a city underneath Washington DC. That leads me into what Love is all about:

Core enneagram motivation: Subversion/nonconformity (Type 7 is the rebel of the enneagram and prone towards expansive thinking.)
    Main preoccupation: Freedom

If she were to die prematurely due to any trait of personality, it would be due to her going too far in her desire to subvert norms, for sure.

The suggestion that 9w1 is her core type is without merit.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry man, sorry, sorry, I've got a bad eye / I shouldn't have looked at it . . . . Go away, go away on the sugar star / Sugar star and the abortionist . . . F*****g ran away with my abortionist . . . And the knife they used to gut my face in / It's been stabbing baby, baby angels / And smile, smile . . . My virus is raging, it's breaking my bones, oh / Mrs. Jones, please, Mrs. Jones . . . Sorry man, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have looked at it / I'm sorry man, you're a night blooming sickle cell / Night blooming sickle cell / I ran away, I ran away / Look into the bloodroot you suicide b***h / It takes an hour like you to make me want to live / Sorry man, I'm sorry, man / The sky's a narcotic with blackjack bones / Oh Mrs. Jones / Oh Mrs. Jones / Come get your dog, it won't leave me alone / Oh Mrs. Jones / Please Mrs. Jones / My virus is raging and it's breaking my bones / Oh Mrs. Jones / Please Mrs. Jones / Oh, cry me a river, baby, just take me home / Oh Mrs. Jones / Oh Mrs. Jones / Sister ectoplasma, she's incredulous / Just like a pro she takes off her dress / And she kicks you down in her snow white pumps / Just remember it was me who found the lie . . . . East is east and west is west / And mine was you / And mine was the best / And east is east and west is west / And mine was you / And mine was blind, was gold . . .

. . . She lost all here innocence / Gave it to an abscess . . .

. . . . There you go in your Nazi car / Oh babydoll, what a whore you are / And you sit around with your old rag / How can I, how can I talk when you, you've got the gag? / Here you come, sucking my energy / And you suck it up, baby, right off the street in a babydoll / In the dark I, I destroy what, what I began, what I destroy / She's hanging in the blossom tree / Oh, babydoll just bleeds for me . . . Babydoll, she's on the field / Her chemical wedding and her chemical peel / I knife me and I slash mine / And I knife me and I slash mine . . . . "I am, I am," she says / "I am not free," she says / "Help me, I am withering..." / Hang on, you'll get your soul / It's a soul / Hey, it's a soul, a soul comes out
    Last edited by HERO; 02-24-2021 at 06:23 AM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Fi type
    lmao.

Says the man who says Fi types cannot be "rude"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Says the man who says Fi types cannot be "rude"
    I prefer do not use so absolute opinions about types, but may express high assurance. During years I changed many opinions about types to think not by possibilities about them.
    As general style to be rude - very not common for Fi types. It's against their values and strong qualities by which people organise own life and lives of others. By the theory, as the care about emotional comfort relates to Fi, so generally Fi types are significantly lesser rude, lesser use bad words, lesser express negative emotions than Fe.
    So I said about high _possibility_ to have a type when exists some behavior. The more of unusual for some type, meanwhile that is more usual for other type - the lesser chance 1st type exists. Also I take into account contexts, the degree and how general a trait expresses.
    Jung type is one of factors and other factors may lead to unusual behavior. For example, psycho disorders, drugs, much of alcohol usage may predispose to be lesser cute than average for that type.

Nonverbal behavior related to types is rather stable to external factors, the reason it always should be taken into account and trusted more for not close known people as famouses. Medias may attract the attention on bad to catch higher interest, what creates worser general image; or may do too good image. Anyway, she seems much used drugs and this could worsen the behavior in some her times, situations and mb affected her personality.

-

You and Maritsa are Fe with excellent but _possibilities_. If I'd had Ti type, mb I'd not perceived you as redundantly rude or harsh, but perceived you as bright and fluffy to type to Fe.
    @shotgunfingers
    can be your dual. may have a talk with him about your hobbies, interests and life views. a dual should perceive you in more positive terms

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^; lol. In truth I wasn't convinced of being Alpha NT until I read the rational descriptions and couldn't relate or even begin to imagine what it might be like to have Fi in the ego block. Ti-Fe for sure in my case.

@Sol there is a kind of saying on the internet, when a certain User is often mentioned by other users and talked about. I have said this before, "you live in almost everyone's head here". They think of you a lot it seems.. hahaha

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I have said this before, "you live in almost everyone's head here". They think of you a lot it seems.. hahaha
    Someones disagree with my opinions and may argue by different ways.
    Fairy repeated my argument against her Fi type which she thought at herself in the past.

"covid 007" for some time had my mention in his profile after my insisting for his F type there was "Sol's emo club"

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After learning a little more about her, it's probably E8 after all. A friend thought she could be LSE, citing an interview where she basically trounced on Madonna's (SLE E3) moment, but I'm not sure how that would be reconciled with Cobain's type.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    For example, psycho disorders, drugs, much of alcohol usage may predispose to be lesser cute than average for that type.

Nonverbal behavior related to types is rather stable to external factors, the reason it always should be taken into account and trusted more for not close known people as famouses. Medias may attract the attention on bad to catch higher interest, what creates worser general image; or may do too good image. Anyway, she seems much used drugs and this could worsen the behavior in some her times, situations and mb affected her personality.
    What makes you assume this isn't the case for myself and other members of the site? This place is Neurosis Central. I've mentioned having a past with substances, lol. I'm not going to continue this argument, I feel bad for you Sol, truly. I have sympathy for you and want to like you/like you decently enough, but seriously with your typing stuff, I feel really bad for you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@thegreenfaerie
    "TIM 469 Delta NF"

read something adequate

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cobain seemed like a troubled INFj to me.

Grunge was a delta NF philosophical movement. Moving away from a Punk era. The Pacific Northwest to this day is a very delta aristocratic place.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Cobain seemed like a troubled INFj to me.

Grunge was a delta NF philosophical movement. Moving away from a Punk era. The Pacific Northwest to this day is a very delta aristocratic place.
    Yeah I feel like it's a pretty NF place in general. I've been there many times, it is great. Definitely feels like you can just be yourself. I could see some sprinkles of alpha NT, at least ILE, for some reason too

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I feel like it's a pretty NF place in general. I've been there many times, it is great. Definitely feels like you can just be yourself. I could see some sprinkles of alpha NT, at least ILE, for some reason too
    I saw some parts of a show called Portlandia, in which everyone was Alpha.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I saw some parts of a show called Portland, in which everyone was Alpha.
    I've only vaguely watched Portlandia, but yeah I could see that lol. Definitely is that sort of quirky, nerdy, Ne vibe as well. Definitely also a lot of beta and delta NF's as well though. I have some friends there. One is a beta NF, one is a delta NF lol , but a lot of magical people too, faeries and wizards and such lol. I saw a dude standing over a grave on the way back from some waterfalls in a black cloak doing some sort of chanting. Lots of new age people, etc. Basically, all the super weird people, though it's slowly (or maybe not so slowly) become more yuppie and gentrified, people there aren't happy about it

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've only vaguely watched Portlandia, but yeah I could see that lol. Definitely is that sort of quirky, nerdy, Ne vibe as well. Definitely also a lot of beta and delta NF's as well though. I have some friends there. One is a beta NF, one is a delta NF lol , but a lot of magical people too, faeries and wizards and such lol. I saw a dude standing over a grave on the way back from some waterfalls in a black cloak doing some sort of chanting. Lots of new age people, etc. Basically, all the super weird people, though it's slowly (or maybe not so slowly) become more yuppie and gentrified, people there aren't happy about it
    That’s a very vivid description of the city and it’s weird inhabitants. I could see it being a destination for people who are seeking something that they can’t find elsewhere.
    Regarding Ne weirdness, I happen to have 4D, normally unvalued, Ne, and when I was doing a lot of miscellaneous drugs during my first year in college and was trying to break free of the person my mother tried to make me into, I bought (and wore) a long coat and a top hat exactly like one worn by the Mad Hatter in Alice In Wonderland. It’s amazing what you can do with enough Ne.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    That’s a very vivid description of the city and it’s weird inhabitants. I could see it being a destination for people who are seeking something that they can’t find elsewhere.
    Regarding Ne weirdness, I happen to have 4D, normally unvalued, Ne, and when I was doing a lot of miscellaneous drugs during my first year in college and was trying to break free of the person my mother tried to make me into, I bought (and wore) a long coat and a top hat exactly like one worn by the Mad Hatter in Alice In Wonderland. It’s amazing what you can do with enough Ne.
    Lmao, that's awesome. You can find any people dressed in such attire there : D

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might as well type Kurt and Courtney as a pair.
    Kurt EII (usually mistyped as IEI)
    Courtney LSE
    they are duals.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She’s SLE-Se. Kurt Cobain was IEI-Ni. A really good documentary is Montage of Heck. Courtney talks about how she loved him at first sight but they clearly had problems in their marriage.

She’s admitted she’s the reason for his suicide.
    https://youtu.be/MfSXE9JehLI

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE. Her and Kurt were Conflictors which is probably why she blames herself for his death. Drawn to each other like moths to a flame and bam... no pun intended.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extremely beta... SLE>EIE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123