Thread: Fe and Fi Valuing: What do they look like?

Threaded View

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I noticed that aspect of your OP but ... what to say? This is so broad, because I don't think all Fe-valuers are going to present the same visual markers, nor will all Fi-valuers. You have to narrow it down typologically, imo.

Like, I know how Fe looks in the Beta ego block, more or less:

The face is mobile. The voices are expressive. Gestures. Tons of cues there for me to read the shifting states in these two people.

Can't say that Beta STs, even though they value Fe, will show you anything much at all about Fe, except that if you are displaying it, they will soak it up and even encourage it, ime.

Now, someone else needs to tell us about their quadra/s. Fe is gonna be different in Alpha, and I've seen it plenty, but I'm sure an Alpha can describe it better than I can. And Fi--if I try to describe how that looks to me, I'm going to do it some kind of injustice, although I try pretty hard these days to get where Fi-valuers are coming from.

ETA: about Beta, if I'm interacting with the SLE boyfriend, it seems like my Fe feeds or flows into his Se, and if that's not correct, I can at least say it sort of winds him up. He also uses his horrifyingly inappropriate Fi-PoLR humor to elicit Fe. Or just a poke in the ribs. Anything to get a big fat Fe reaction.

Anyone can tell us how ISTj reacts to Fe?
    Last edited by golden; 01-17-2011 at 09:46 PM.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”