Thread: How to dump Beta women

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to dump Beta women

INFp:

The INFp is greatly disturbed, when the break up is planned, even if she herself took the initiative. She will feel forced to behave as to cause you a feeling of guilt - they say, "we are responsible for those, whom we have tamed". Therefore you must be vigilant and not yield to the tears, the reproaches and the long explanations. Let you be seen as a scoundrel - nevertheless be tough and make the INFp understand that it was already over long ago. And be prepared for the break to be problematic for you (among other things, prepare for a series of insulting sneers), but you, at one stroke, will get rid of set of problems.

ENFj:

If you are waiting for efficient recipes for parting with the ENFj woman, we will disappoint you: to be rid of her is extremely complicated. Even if it seems to you that everything is long ago ended and forgotten, she can think otherwise, and the process of farewell is dragged out for a long time. Therefore we give simple recommendation for the immediate break: in order to disconcert the ENFj, it suffices not to react to her dramatics. If your indifference is sustained long enough, she will begin to blame the problems neither on you nor on herself, but she will find any other valid (for her) reason for the break-up.

ISTj:

Possessing weak intuition, the ISTj woman will hardly feel the coming cooling, therefore the proposal to part will always be unexpected for her. If she has had time to assume that the relationship was "official", it is possible only to sympathize with her, indeed the most terrible thing for her is this: the destruction of the prevailing system and the "loss of the person". But on the other hand, if your life together has not had time to acquire yet a semi-official status, it is possible to pack things without problem and to go back to your mum, your wife, single status etc. But if you value your peace and quiet, never tell anyone, that you were the one to leave the ISTj.

ESTp:

Your task is simply to prepare for the inevitable. The ESTp woman will take the decision about the break-up without your participation, everything she will previously plan and bring to the end. Those who long for a strong hand can hope for her return only in one case - if they are able to "rise to the challenge". Then if the ESTp suddenly wants to recall the past with the abandoned partner, this she will do, not disconcerted by her desire.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Okay sure I can see that. Even though I've never been dumped. Maybe if I were I'd react that way. *shrugs*

I've also had people not want to leave because of the warm and comfortable surrounds I provide. Like the ISFp thing.

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah.. that ISFp thing..

*sighs* :wink:
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    yeah.. that ISFp thing..

*sighs* :wink:

*pets superman a little*

*bites superman unexpectidly*

:wink:

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ohh how ni.. OUCH! What are you doing?
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm ... could be true I suppose. Although I've never been dumped either. *shrug*
    ~ INFj ~