Thread: Faces of Consensus - INTj (Robespierre)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Faces of Consensus - INTj (Robespierre)

The following pictures depict the Eastern Consensus (75%-100% convergence) of the type INTj. Full methodology, and additional data can be be found at the source:
    http://translate.googleusercontent.c...XyVl5ddkbpG3lg

Adomaitis Regimantas

Amosov Nicholas

Budraitis Juozas

Giuseppe Garibaldi

Paul Gauguin

Victor Gulenko

Rene Descartes

Thomas Jefferson

Felix Dzerzhinsky

Yermak, Vladimir (Ермак Владимир)

Immanuel Kant

Thomas More

Sergei Rachmaninoff

Maximilien Robespierre

Anton Chekhov

Oleg Jankowski
    Last edited by Crispy; 01-06-2011 at 06:28 AM.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robespierre was LSI. Jefferson was some kind of Decisive type, probably IEI.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incorrect. Although I now know why you type Light from Death Note as LSI. Too bad their almost identical goals were focused entirely on . I still don't see how you claim to have any knowledge of the information elements, even to go so far as to exclaim that 15 socionists (many of whom were pioneers of the theory in the East) were wrong about the Prototypical LII. (Kant and Descartes commonly share this title with Robespierre). Your lack of understanding is already expected so it's no longer a big deal. And Jefferson INFp = LOL
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Incorrect. Although I now know why you type Light from Death Note as LSI. Too bad their almost identical goals were focused entirely on . Your lack of understanding is already expected so it's no longer a big deal.
    Like Light, Robespierre had a very short time preference, and was quite Decisive. He was fixated on having his plans put in action immediately. Much like authority figures such as Stalin (the general consensus for whom is LSI), and quite unlike the abstract theorists Kant and Descartes (who are, indeed, LII).

I still don't see how you claim to have any knowledge of the information elements, even to go so far as to exclaim that 15 socionists (many of whom were pioneers of the theory in the East) were wrong about the Prototypical LII. (Kant and Descartes commonly share this title with Robespierre).
    I'm not sure how you can make arguments like these (appeal to authority fallacy btw) and still call yourself leading. Surely you can understand that consensus can easily be erroneous if it follows from faulty assumptions?

And Jefferson INFp = LOL
    Jefferson was a sappy romantic with an obsession with both his past and tradition. blocked with .
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I'm not sure how you can make arguments like these (appeal to authority fallacy btw) and still call yourself leading. Surely you can understand that consensus can easily be erroneous if it follows from faulty assumptions?
    The only other arguments I could make would involve the numerous readings I've done on Robespierre, but since I know you do zero research even if sources are brought up (ie you ignore evidence) there is no reason for me to discuss reality with you. Suffice to say if you actually read biographies about the people you type, you would be of the same opinion as the East, myself, and anyone else who has any capability of understanding the theory. Seeing as how no one listens to you anyway, I have nothing to worry about.

Btw typing famous people when your self typing is obviously wrong makes you look retarded. Thought I should let you know.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only other arguments I could make would involve the numerous readings I've done on Robespierre, but since I know you do zero research even if sources are brought up (ie you ignore evidence) there is no reason for me to discuss reality with you.
    I've read up on Robespierre as well. You could enlighten me as to what about his personality is so clearly -valuing.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The following pictures depict the Eastern Consensus (75%-100% convergence) of the type ISFp.
    Did I miss something here?
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)