Thread: How to dump Alpha women

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to dump Alpha women

INTj:

Decision about parting with an INTj is often made independently. To accelerate this process this simple method will be required: constant sexual solicitations, diluted by emotional conversations on the same subject. Consider that her behavior regarding the break cannot be accurately foreseen, it can be extreme: either the widespread scandals on the division of property, or her proud disappearance with one bag. Everything depends on what, in her opinion, is correct in this case.

ESFj:
    The best method to convince the ESFj of the uselessness of further relations: constant remarks on the theme of her lack of organization and skeptical remarks about her grandiose plans.

ISFp:

The ISFp, this very down-to-earth and sober-minded woman, frequently is for married men the "place of blissful repose" after domestic scandals. It is not desirable to part from her, but not because she is a good lover. It is simply a pity to leave this warm place, where she will listen to you, will feed you and put you to bed. But if you nevertheless are resolved to take this step, it will prove to be sufficiently complex. All your attempts to provoke quarrel will be shattered against the serene calmness of the ISFp woman. Although it is possible to do it, also, without any scandals. It is sufficiently simple to have a talk with her, to tell her any story and boldly you go to freedom! The main thing - the reasons for the break must be compulsorily external: "circumstances force us to part, it hurst me, but you I will always love".

ENTp:

If you plan nothing serious, take this advice: do not confide too much on the ENTp woman. The problems of the break up (and generally any of your problems) she will discuss with the third persons (and also with the fourth and the fifth) without any pangs of conscience. All ther close ones will be informed, that she herself decided to break uo with you and generally she feels sorry about the waste of time. Before the parting the ENTp woman will demonstratively meet you for the last time in order to return letters, and also the cheapest of your gifts.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel bad but its true.

I haven't really been broke up with in a serious relationship before but even when I do leave myself its because its OVER. Usually by then I'm so pissed off at all the efforts I put in and how little I got back I don't have a lot of sympathy for the person. But I'm a bit insecure at times and kind of seek the approval of others over it. I've even gone to see a therapist just to get that feedback.

So basically, I can keep my other half's secrets and protect them while they are with me but when I leave I put my needs first again. If they did mean or cruel things I finally confide in my friends and family. I will do what I need to do to get closure as fast as possible so I can move on.

Oh, and I don't expect gifts I gave back so I don't return gifts. I might give them away though. I even sold my engagement ring for $50 to some guy at a yardsale just to get rid of it after I got separated.

Friends love being around me when I'm breaking up. I give all kinds of stuff away. So considering I'm the one doing the breaking up, I'm not sure how I would react if someone burned me or if I caught a boyfriend cheating or something like that. Yikes. lol.

Ok, I'm editing this because I'm thinking how someone could dump me without provoking me wrath.

1. Be honest with me. If you feel we just aren't connecting, tell me so as its happening. Don't pretend with me because I will take it as a complete betrayal.

2. Always remember how I will react when we break up will hinge on how you treat me during the relationship. If you were inconsiderate, rude, or cruel in ANY way, don't excpect anything more from me.
    If you treated me well and with respect, I can do the same even if I'm being broke up.

3.See the thing is, I'm aware that when repeating a scenario that it would be unbiased to not include my own behavior in it. So I am aware during the scenario, I have to keep a certain composer and be appropriate. Its not like I'm "planning" anything. By acting this way I know I'm doing the right thing. In a very tense situation, I can remove my feelings and just look at the facts. Its just that in the end, when you compare the two behaviors, that other individual can be made to look pretty bad.

4. Always keep in mind that I will remove my feelings quite often to deal with a tense situation. So if you are expecting someone to stomp around and scream and shout when they are angry, that's not me. I will just tell you why the things you are doing are bad and what impact they are having on me. To me, that's enough. If you chose not to act, that speaks volumes to me. I don't demand much from my partner so when I make a request I'm a bit offended if they don't make an effort.
    Polly
    ENTP

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only time I was ever "dumped" was after a week of dating this guy when I was 17. He said that he wasn't ready for a relationship because he was still hurting from his last relationship. After about a month I figured out that he was with one of my sisters friends. Several people knew, but none would tell me. They said it was because they were afraid of how I'd react. So after another couple of weeks, I drank with him and then messed around with him with the intent of having my brother call his girlfriend and tell her. It worked out quite well. They still stayed together for a year, at which point she slept with someone else on their anniversary. I was quite amused.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I've never been dumped, but I'm also not Alpha. I could be part-alpha. LOL

I want a Beta one. lololz

oh wait there is one, oops

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: How to dump Alpha women

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    INTj:

Decision about parting with an INTj is often made independently. To accelerate this process this simple method will be required: constant sexual solicitations, diluted by emotional conversations on the same subject. Consider that her behavior regarding the break cannot be accurately foreseen, it can be extreme: either the widespread scandals on the division of property, or her proud disappearance with one bag. Everything depends on what, in her opinion, is correct in this case.
    I didn't really understand this.

Sex and emotions don't bother me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gaypog
    INTj:

They do me. I would end up equating this with neediness and would be upset/disgusted. Depending on how close I was to the person it wouldn't necessarily drive me away, but if it was a relatively new relationship it would. And the leaving with one bag thing is definately me.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj:

Expat was specifically referring to Alpha women.

I wonder if dumping an Alpha male would entail something along the lines of the female making constant sexual solicitations to a different male(s), diluted by emotional conversations regarding those advances towards others.

I think this forum has become intimately familiar with scandelous behavior of male intjs who've felt treated by such manners.

What do you think, Hugo? Does it bother you that women show their sexuality to other men, but reject you?
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good call anndelise.

I would assume that Alpha men and women would act differently within the same parameters of type.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Creepy-

INTj:

It's not that sex and emotions must "bother" an INTj....

For the sake of example, consider an ESFp: I've been around ESFps a lot, and it is a good demonstration of this uncomfortable ness - they will often solicit you for sex, or talk about it a lot. And hey - it is not that I do not like sex, no, but someone pushing it on you so much,it's not my way.

It has to do, almost, with a sort of passive domaneering --- why can't you satisfy the ESFp? It seems like she always wants something, and as an INTj, it seems like you cannot give it to her (I am refering to much more than simply sex).

Now, I'm not a female, but if you translate it into the feminine version, it probably would still apply.

As for emotions - it is not emotions inand of themselves, per se.... it is the connection behind them, the reasoning behind them. WHether it is justified in feeling a certain way. If someone is being very emotionaland i don't see a valid connection or reason, then it is a turn off, because it is false.

I don't like when people lie, especially about how they feel about me --- because, due to to my hypersensativity to how people react to me, if the person says one thing and then acts in another way, then my confidence or trust in that person starts to fall. And it is rare enough as it is that I would actually select someone.

Just be emotionally irrational, and that should get rid of an INTj.

Creepy-

I wonder if dumping an Alpha male would entail something along the lines of the female making constant sexual solicitations to a different male(s), diluted by emotional conversations regarding those advances towards others.
    It would work for me. I don't tolerate things like that, because I would have by then explained that I don't roll that way. But if we just met, and I saw that about someone's character - that they were that loose, free, liberal with themselves (ESFp), then no, they'd not have much of a chance in my eyes. And don't go candyass on me about how people can change - I know about that.

I think this forum has become intimately familiar with scandelous behavior of male intjs who've felt treated by such manners.
    Once again, it isn't so much that INTjs don't like sex, or even that they don't have a sex drive. It's just that we need a "safe" or at least proper environment to really open up to someone in that way. INTjs must guard there emotions very carefully, because we all should know how tought it is to think clearly when your emotions are awry. How much more so for an INTj?

This does not mean INTjs are entitled to whining about relationships or why they falied. But this does mean, that like anyone else, they should be aware of their weak points as well as their strengths and make wise decisions about relationships accordingly.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

esfj... don't explain your actions say you have no feelings and they'll be out of your house quicker than you can wink

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp's are like fighting an octopus off of your body. Use both hands to remove one tentacle, it still has 7 latched on. Tell all your friends to disconnect from her or else she'll make friends with all your friends and you'll be stuck having her in your life. Better act quick before she gets her fucking tentacles up in your business.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

XXXx - Sorry, this isn't working out, best of luck.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    XXXx - Sorry, this isn't working out, best of luck.
    Sorry, this isn't working out, best of luck.