View Poll Results: what is Marilyn Manson's type?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    4 19.05%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

    5 23.81%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

    3 14.29%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    7 33.33%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

    3 14.29%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    1 4.76%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    1 4.76%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    2 9.52%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 161 to 184 of 184

Thread: Marilyn Manson

  1. #161
    Lluna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    TIM
    EII, 1w2 SxSp, VLEF
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IBTL View Post
    What would Manson have said to the kids at Columbine or the people of that community? His response was: "I wouldn't say a single word to them. I would listen to what they have to say, and that's what no one did." - start watching the video at 3:42





    "INFjs can be very touchy and this may strain the easy atmosphere of a conversation. Sometimes they adopt a monotone speech pattern that can snuff out all playfulness in others. INFjs have a special ability to listen to people and as a result they are often asked for advice or sympathy. They never push people away and are always prepared to listen for as long as it takes to make others feel better, even if they theoretically have better things to do. INFjs are always ready to help friends in difficult life situations. They care not with words but with real actions." - http://www.socionics.com/prof/infj.htm
    EII is definitely a very interesting possibility for Marilyn Manson. If he is, he definitely shatters all EII stereotypes. I'm inclined to say LII > EII, but he does sound like an EII very often when he speaks, despite his EIE looks and his aggressivity on stage when he was young.

  2. #162
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,292
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFp.

    He VIs like SEI-, he clearly values and promotes self-expression () and subjective sensation (). He is critical of American society, which is very gamma/LIE. His criticism of American society is largely directed at religious fundies though, which I don't associate with LIE or NTs in general. He is not fundamentally anti-American, but he hates how American society stifles his persona and self-expression (according to him). I think he is the opposite of gamma, where gammas wanna be productive in real world scenarios ( and ) he wants to express himself () in a subjective way ( and ).

    His enneagram: 4w5 sx


  3. #163
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,292
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    please show SEI VI matches
    I can't think of any celebs that VI like Manson and are SEI.

    I was thinking of people I had known and met irl. For example, when I was a teenager, my EII friend liked to go to a store in my town that sold occult supplies, the shop owner, also named Brian fwiw, looked alot like Manson. He practiced Wicca "the craft" had long, flowing, dark hair was soft spoken, didn't laugh at my jokes, and was also a really nice guy. From what I remember he reminded me of Manson, physically, though it could also just be a style thing. The expression in Manson's eyes is very similar.

    Now that I think about it, I think Amy Lee looks like Manson, again, it could be a style thing, but I think there is a resemblance in the gaze:



    Amy Lee is SEI imo, but probably the subtype.

  4. #164

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    ISFp.

    He VIs like SEI-, he clearly values and promotes self-expression () and subjective sensation (). He is critical of American society, which is very gamma/LIE. His criticism of American society is largely directed at religious fundies though, which I don't associate with LIE or NTs in general. He is not fundamentally anti-American, but he hates how American society stifles his persona and self-expression (according to him). I think he is the opposite of gamma, where gammas wanna be productive in real world scenarios ( and ) he wants to express himself () in a subjective way ( and ).

    His enneagram: 4w5 sx

    I'm still studying the functions, so I might be very wrong here, but isn't Si something that would be the opposite of making everything and everyone uncomfortable, being outrageous, morbid and grotesque using scary and horrifying images etc.? Basically helping one, to have a comfortable inner environment, not only based on physicalities, but in an emotional or psychological way too?

    I saw mentioning how Si egos often try to avoid disturbing elements due to this, and I know this is not really a statistically relevant pattern (one person), but I remember how an ESE friend of mine also mentioned once how he was afraid of disturbing things, and often wanted to help me to get out of my room when I spent 3 days in a row reading about the most obscure and horrifying things, offered me a drink, a hug, and took me to a place with fluffy cats. Which I'm not sure I really need, but it makes him very happy, and it's a way he shows his care towards his friends.

    Or did you think this is exactly what Manson is against, and using these images in an ironic way? I'm happy to listen to your reasoning, as I said, I don't know a lot about Si really (yet).

  5. #165
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,292
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    I'm still studying the functions, so I might be very wrong here, but isn't Si something that would be the opposite of making everything and everyone uncomfortable, being outrageous, morbid and grotesque using scary and horrifying images etc.? Basically helping one, to have a comfortable inner environment, not only based on physicalities, but in an emotional or psychological way too?

    I saw mentioning how Si egos often try to avoid disturbing elements due to this, and I know this is not really a statistically relevant pattern (one person), but I remember how an ESE friend of mine also mentioned once how he was afraid of disturbing things, and often wanted to help me to get out of my room when I spent 3 days in a row reading about the most obscure and horrifying things, offered me a drink, a hug, and took me to a place with fluffy cats. Which I'm not sure I really need, but it makes him very happy, and it's a way he shows his care towards his friends.

    Or did you think this is exactly what Manson is against, and using these images in an ironic way? I'm happy to listen to your reasoning, as I said, I don't know a lot about Si really (yet).
    Yes, I certainly think there is an ironic element to his imagery. For example, when using guns and violent imagery in his performances, he's not glorifying these things but underlining America's obsessions with guns, not because he's anti-gun ownership per se (though he could be, idk), but because he feels there is hypocrisy in the way some Americans blame "bad guys" yet contribute to their existence. For example, with the Columbine shootings, he was blamed by Chirstian conservatives for pushing the shooters to act, but he's trying to tell these people that they are looking for a devil, a scapegoat to blame whenever something goes wrong, basically blame falls on the outcasts and never on those things truly responsible, for example, advertising to instill fear of not being "one of the crowd" if you don't this or that product, willful ignorance, the fact that the shooters were bullied and ostracized, and politicains who blame him and other artists for supposedly pushing shooters to act, while they don't take responsibility because they want their voters to keep voting for them.

    That being said, I never looked at the question of this way. People who like disturbing things and imagery are (much) more rare than those who don't. Most people like comfort in an emotional and psycholigical way, myself included, and I'm polr, though I think there are varying thresholds of what people consider "horrible".

    You raise an interesting point, though I myself haven't explored the question enough to really address it.

  6. #166

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    Yes, I certainly think there is an ironic element to his imagery. For example, when using guns and violent imagery in his performances, he's not glorifying these things but underlining America's obsessions with guns, not because he's anti-gun ownership per se (though he could be, idk), but because he feels there is hypocrisy in the way some Americans blame "bad guys" yet contribute to their existence. For example, with the Columbine shootings, he was blamed by Chirstian conservatives for pushing the shooters to act, but he's trying to tell these people that they are looking for a devil, a scapegoat to blame whenever something goes wrong, basically blame falls on the outcasts and never on those things truly responsible, for example, advertising to instill fear of not being "one of the crowd" if you don't this or that product, willful ignorance, the fact that the shooters were bullied and ostracized, and politicains who blame him and other artists for supposedly pushing shooters to act, while they don't take responsibility because they want their voters to keep voting for them.

    That being said, I never looked at the question of this way. People who like disturbing things and imagery are (much) more rare than those who don't. Most people like comfort in an emotional and psycholigical way, myself included, and I'm polr, though I think there are varying thresholds of what people consider "horrible".

    You raise an interesting point, though I myself haven't explored the question enough to really address it.
    Oh, no, I agree with how he is making ironic points (for example even his name picking, Marilyn Manson, celebrities and serial killers both treated as superstars etc.) I think I was trying to ask if even these pictures, not the Disney-ears, not the guns, or crosses, but the darkness, the weird, distorted images he uses you think would be ironic - because I see them more like self-expressing, artistic elements. Of course they can walk hand in hand too.

    In his journal he also seemed to jump into a way of living, that consisted of hellish and horrible conditions, involving pretty amoral and chaotic shit (this could be caused by many other factors too, of course, one being that he wanted to experience the exact opposite of the Christian childhood and environment that he was living in before). I feel his dark imagery is more of a self-expression, not only a way to mock Stepford Wives, but showing his own darkness as well. But I think you have a point besides the whole society agenda he is against - he became what people fear the most. In that, I can see myself (even more, when I was a teenager), similar to a "okay, you are afraid of your darkness, I will become yours, and at the same time I will show the beauty of it).

    What I was wondering of, would Si doms be more prone to avoid these types of mental imageries and states of mind, or am I totally misunderstanding what an Si dom is? I know all these typology systems are about generalizations, but I still feel weird about asking a question straight up like this, as this can be based on so many other factors, haha. I guess I'm wondering about the official (?) viewpoint on Si, which I'm sure doesn't exist in the end.

    I should probably read more about the function though.

  7. #167
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,326
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Manson is a great example of the SEI-Fe cognition running on the dramatic 4w3 character type. SX/SPer. (The 4w3 character type has a predisposition towards borderline personality disorder.). SEI-Fe is the dark subtype of SEI. By dark means negatively charged -- edgier, more intense.

    Marilyn Manson's cognition in a nutshell: Si collects sensations, objects, symbols, visuals, even ideas that cause a certain sensation, and Fe-creative chooses among that collection as to which will produce the desired emotional responses from his audience. Ni-role sees outside the box as to ways that those chosen sensations can then be imaginatively organized/collaged in a way that reflects a basic message, theme.

    Gaahl (sheep's head on a stake)
    Ozzy Osbourne (birds to bite the heads off of)
    Wendy O. Williams (televisions and cars to smash)

    Marilyn Manson's reputation for the grotesque speaks for itself..

    Now, adds in the caveats. Fe subtype puts a more intense and edgy angle on it. Also, type four being in the reactive triad gives it a more intense charge. The 3 wing adds a level of performance and exhibitionism. Also, sx/sp being a dark, edgy, confrontational stacking raises this particular combination to the crème of the crop in terms of grotesque. i.e. you have Marilyn Manson and Ozzy Osbourne, the two kings of the Fe-creative, Ni-role style grotesque.

    Practical ways to tell apart SEI vs IEI: Manson's cognition is too crude for an IEI. SEIs also have a propensity for making inferences about people based purely on physical characteristics. That's another good disqualifier for the IEI cognition. Ni/Fe converts inner worlds into new modes of expression.

    Needless to say, he's a perfect fit for the SEI-Fe VI:

    https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/sei-fe/

    learn the foundations and the typings practically takes care of itself.

    Click here for my expanded view on Si and the Arts.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 08-08-2018 at 03:35 PM.

  8. #168
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,901
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would buy SEI before any beta NF tbh. It seems like there's still this lingering misconception that anything grotesque or dramatic is automatically beta, when really it's about how said qualities are expressed. Some guy paints his face similarly to Manson and suddenly they're both Si-polr, when the whole point of polr is that it's something we eschew, i.e. Si in that position would lead to a reticence towards such appearance games. Anyway in Manson's case it comes down to the fact that—and this isn't a negative characterization—his drama is far too overt and all over the place for any beta type to work. His cultural commentary bleeds from every aspect of his self-expression in a kind of ingenuously childlike way. Betas tend to keep things a little more implicit, even when going off.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

  9. #169
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,239
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Marilyn Manson - ESFP - Napoleon


  10. #170
    2real Remiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Can'-Ka No Rey
    TIM
    NiTeFiSe
    Posts
    2,013
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Marilyn Manson - ESFP - Napoleon

    Unsuccessful troll.
    "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides



  11. #171
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,239
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by khcs; 08-13-2018 at 06:30 AM.

  12. #172
    Xaiviay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    468
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    I'm still studying the functions, so I might be very wrong here, but isn't Si something that would be the opposite of making everything and everyone uncomfortable, being outrageous, morbid and grotesque using scary and horrifying images etc.? Basically helping one, to have a comfortable inner environment, not only based on physicalities, but in an emotional or psychological way too?

    I saw mentioning how Si egos often try to avoid disturbing elements due to this, and I know this is not really a statistically relevant pattern (one person), but I remember how an ESE friend of mine also mentioned once how he was afraid of disturbing things, and often wanted to help me to get out of my room when I spent 3 days in a row reading about the most obscure and horrifying things, offered me a drink, a hug, and took me to a place with fluffy cats. Which I'm not sure I really need, but it makes him very happy, and it's a way he shows his care towards his friends.

    Or did you think this is exactly what Manson is against, and using these images in an ironic way? I'm happy to listen to your reasoning, as I said, I don't know a lot about Si really (yet).
    I feel you're right to think that most SEIs wouldn't go for such a disconcerting style, but a disturbed or traumatized SEI might. If that's what they're internal state is feeling all the time, it can be kind of theraputic to express it on the outside. Plus if he is E4w3 like Kill4Me mentioned, then he would want to embody his sense of self to be true to his individuality, even if it's horrifying.

    Still, I think a SEI would find a way to express their disturbing feelings in a way that still turned out beautiful and pleasing, somehow. Maybe more of a 'gothic' aesthetic. Marilyn Manson's style is pretty much just repulsive, there's nothing sublime or soothing about it to look at, period. Wikisocion has him pinned as ILE-Ti: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/26951297749906843/ I'm leaning towards him being the "type inverse of SEI"-ILE. He VIs as ILE, looking past all that makeup. ILEs and SEIs share the same IM values, so it's possible he'd be an ILE trying to supply the Si and Fe parts of his psyche in whatever way he can.

    After all, do all sociotypes really pursue their strongest/most talented ego functions? I haven't always, for what my personal experience is worth. I used to test as an NT in myers briggs because I was trying to use my logic and intutition all the time, and other people even thought I was probably NT. In actuality I didn't use logic/intuition very well, but I sure tried. I didn't believe in the value of artistic or expressive abilities, and it took me a long time to realize I was happiest, most natural, and most energized/competent, when using sensing and feeling.

    So, an unusually sensuality-concerned and disturbed ILE is my best guess, here

  13. #173
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,292
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post

    After all, do all sociotypes really pursue their strongest/most talented ego functions? I haven't always, for what my personal experience is worth. I used to test as an NT in myers briggs because I was trying to use my logic and intutition all the time, and other people even thought I was probably NT. In actuality I didn't use logic/intuition very well, but I sure tried. I didn't believe in the value of artistic or expressive abilities, and it took me a long time to realize I was happiest, most natural, and most energized/competent, when using sensing and feeling.
    I pretty much agree with this, I myself went through a kind of phase where I valued SF stuff like art and self-expression over my more natural talents in anything NT related, science, finance, strategy etc because I thought the SF stuff more appealing. It took me a while to realize that the art world was too subjective in its valuations of people's talents and everything is a question of which connections you have as a result. This is kind of problematic for a logical type since I like measurable criteria to base my work on.

    Anyways, I see where you're coming from with Manson, I find him an enigma to type. SEI was my best guess and it seemed better than beta NF (which is what I used to type Manson as) but maybe something about that doesn't feel right either. I don't know. But I do think that Manson's style being off beat like it is, to say the least, is what makes him hard to type. When you think about it, not many people dress like him, if any at all. This makes people ponder different types from dom to polr, because we don't really know what makes a person dress like him, confidence in or lack of it.

    Oh and btw, not to be anal, but the gallery you posted is not wikisocion, it is the Socionix gallery. Wikisocion allwos users to type celebs but I don't believe they have an official stance on celebrities' types.

  14. #174
    Xaiviay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    468
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    I pretty much agree with this, I myself went through a kind of phase where I valued SF stuff like art and self-expression over my more natural talents in anything NT related, science, finance, strategy etc because I thought the SF stuff more appealing. It took me a while to realize that the art world was too subjective in its valuations of people's talents and everything is a question of which connections you have as a result. This is kind of problematic for a logical type since I like measurable criteria to base my work on.

    Anyways, I see where you're coming from with Manson, I find him an enigma to type. SEI was my best guess and it seemed better than beta NF (which is what I used to type Manson as) but maybe something about that doesn't feel right either. I don't know.

    Oh and btw, not to be anal, but the gallery you posted is not wikisocion, it is the Socionix gallery. Wikisocion allwos users to type celebs but I don't believe they have an official stance on celebrities' types.
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one here. It makes sense that you might like to try to create more artistic stuff in your life, even though you're naturally gifted in more objective/intuitive areas. I think pretty much all of the IMs are necessary for a fulfilled, happy life, and (for me at least) it's hard living for a long time without the cognitive stimulation that one's dual would provide. So an individual can be naturally drawn to try to supply their weaker functions.

    I agree, he is an enigma here. I'm still leaning towards ILE, but it's only my best guess. Beta NF doesn't seem right to me, either. If he's not ILE, then SEI would be my second guess. After that, maaybe I could see some kind of NF for him

    Oh I see, so the pin is not really official, then. Thanks for the correction!

  15. #175

  16. #176
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,292
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one here. It makes sense that you might like to try to create more artistic stuff in your life, even though you're naturally gifted in more objective/intuitive areas. I think pretty much all of the IMs are necessary for a fulfilled, happy life, and (for me at least) it's hard living for a long time without the cognitive stimulation that one's dual would provide. So an individual can be naturally drawn to try to supply their weaker functions.

    I agree, he is an enigma here. I'm still leaning towards ILE, but it's only my best guess. Beta NF doesn't seem right to me, either. If he's not ILE, then SEI would be my second guess. After that, maaybe I could see some kind of NF for him

    Oh I see, so the pin is not really official, then. Thanks for the correction!
    I could see ILE or even LII (for Manson).

    Yeah I think it is good to explore things outside of your strong functions, to use all your valued aspects but maybe keep the strong functions for your profession and the weaker ones for hobbies.

    I find the Socionix gallery pretty good actually, even if it's not an official wikisocion thing.

  17. #177
    Xaiviay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    468
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    I could see ILE or even LII (for Manson).

    Yeah I think it is good to explore things outside of your strong functions, to use all your valued aspects but maybe keep the strong functions for your profession and the weaker ones for hobbies.

    I find the Socionix gallery pretty good actually, even if it's not an official wikisocion thing.
    Oh yeah, LII doesn't seem too far off, either.

    Agreed

    And that's good to know! I like to look through the Socionix gallery a lot, lol, so I hope it's mostly accurate.

  18. #178
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    4,788
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaiviay View Post
    I agree, he is an enigma here. I'm still leaning towards ILE, but it's only my best guess. Beta NF doesn't seem right to me, either. If he's not ILE, then SEI would be my second guess. After that, maaybe I could see some kind of NF for him
    Well his VI does match him up to ILE.

    On the left is Nicolas Cage Ti-ILE sx/sp 7w8 and on the right is Manson without his usual make-up and performance acts. I believe they are almost type identicals with Manson being ILE-Ti sx/so 7w8.

    Last edited by silke; 08-28-2018 at 11:43 AM.

  19. #179
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,292
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just a correction: I was (apparently) mistaken about socionix not being connected to wikisocion.

    The typings of celebs in this wikisocion list is identical to their typings in the socionix gallery. http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p..._famous_people

    I don't know who manages either though, I'm just saying I noticed both pages's typing of celebs is identical.
    Last edited by Uncle Ave; 08-28-2018 at 02:39 PM.

  20. #180

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I love Marilyn Manson. I think he's ILE-Ti, simply because of his originality and revolutionary sexuality. You usually don't see EIEs that are that open about their own sexuality.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 12-24-2019 at 12:13 AM.

  21. #181
    2real Remiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Can'-Ka No Rey
    TIM
    NiTeFiSe
    Posts
    2,013
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I love Manson. I think he's ILE-Ti, simply because of his originality and revolutionary sexuality. You usually don't see EIEs that are that open about sexuality.
    A friend of a friend met him at a party once. She told him that she liked his music and he responded by telling her to get on her fucking knees and to suck his cock. There's enough reason there to punch someones lights out.
    "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides



  22. #182
    stare into me flames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    2,096
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    A friend of a friend met him at a party once. She told him that she liked his music and he responded by telling her to get on her fucking knees and to suck his cock. There's enough reason there to punch someones lights out.
    He did always come off as a douche.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 2w3 8w9 - The Free Spirit

  23. #183

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    TIM
    SLE-N 6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    A friend of a friend met him at a party once. She told him that she liked his music and he responded by telling her to get on her fucking knees and to suck his cock. There's enough reason there to punch someones lights out.
    Agreed.. someone who likes music that shitty deff needs to get knocked out

  24. #184
    2real Remiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Can'-Ka No Rey
    TIM
    NiTeFiSe
    Posts
    2,013
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Agreed.. someone who likes music that shitty deff needs to get knocked out
    Why are you quoting me?
    "The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides



Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •