Thread: Keys2cognition Cognitive Functions Test

Hybrid View

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Keys2cognition Cognitive Functions Test

Posting this again because the old host doesn't work anymore.

http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

My result

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.6)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************* (31.7)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************* (32)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************** (23.4)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.6)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41.7)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********* (9.5)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** (50.9)
    excellent use
    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or ISFP

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember this test. I come up Fi Ne, with Se and Te as my lowest.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cognitive ProcessLevel of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se)
    (9.9) unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) (37.4) excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) (37.2) excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) (30.1) good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) (40.3) excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) (28) average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) (23.2) limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) (33.1) good use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTJ
    Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.
    If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTJ, or INTJ

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lol poli is hardcore IJ and trevor is delta ST.

attempted to take the test on my phone and wasted 20 minutes of my life. i remember taking it before and getting Si as the highest followed by Fi, and having "unused" Ti.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************** (32.3)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************** (38.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ***************** (17.9)
    limited use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********* (9.8)
    unused
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************************** (46.3)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.9)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.2)
    excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ISTJ, or ESFP

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's worthy of note that this is an MBTI test and uses MBTI functions; it has nothing to do with Socionics.

That said...

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.3)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.3)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************ (36.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************** (34.3)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************** (28.2)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.1)
    average use
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.2)
    limited use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************* (13)
    unused

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

Punk
    TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    It's worthy of note that this is an MBTI test and uses MBTI functions; it has nothing to do with Socionics.
    Your mom.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.6)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************************** (41.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.9)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************** (40)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22.8)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************* (25)
    average use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INTJ

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    lol poli is hardcore IJ and trevor is delta ST.
    These are Jungian functions, so they are not compatible with the IM elements or socionic types.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    These are Jungian functions, so they are not compatible with the IM elements or socionic types.
    i'm still tring to figure out for myself how much jung's definitions may or not be relevant to socionics understanding. as far as i can tell, there are differing points of view.

interesting, though, in that context, that i scored highest in Si and that riso and hudson (if i remember correctly) correlate enneagram 9 with jungian Si.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm still tring to figure out for myself how much jung's definitions may or not be relevant to socionics understanding. as far as i can tell, there are differing points of view.
    Jung didn't get it completely right. When you're the only one promoting/investigating something, getting it exactly right is hard even if you're on the right track.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cognitive Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Process Use)

extraverted*************************************(3 5.6) Sensing (Se) good use

introverted*************************************** ****(41.5) Sensing (Si) excellent use

extraverted***************************(25.1) Intuiting (Ne) average use introverted*****************(16)

Intuiting (Ni) unused extraverted*************************************** *(38.3)

Thinking (Te) excellent use introverted*************************************(3 5.4)

Thinking (Ti) good use extraverted***********************(21.2) Feeling (Fe) limited use introverted****************************(26.3) Feeling

(Fi) average use Summary Analysis of Profile By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals. Support (Auxilliary) Process

Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve situation and invest for future security. If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ISTJ, or ESTP

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this mean Ashton really needs a dual or he's about to explode?

lol poli is hardcore IJ
    Lawl. Maybe my result means I'm a Ti-EII in Aleksei's system.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton2 View Post
    They're the same thing (well, this particular site's interpretation might not be the same, but otherwise yeah).
    But I like these ones though, they remind about things I hate about so much, and why I want my emotional space damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    EDIT: You're going to have to eat through the wood in the Delta quadra first, polikujm. They have this forest there, they're surrounded by a forest.
    No see, we don't cut down trees. People get lifted in by airship on an early May day. I'll continue with my hermitage for now.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    People get lifted in by airship on an early May day.
    Touché.

TIM
    C-EIE, 7-4-8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton2 View Post
    They're the same thing (well, this particular site's interpretation might not be the same, but otherwise yeah).
    Ehm, no they're not. MBTI functions are based on a significantly distinct cross-section of personality than Socionics elements, and are indeed defined very differently.
    What do these signs mean—, , etc.? Why cannot socionists use symbols Ne, Ni etc. as in MBTI? Just because they have somewhat different meaning. Socionics and MBTI, each in its own way, have slightly modified the original Jung's description of his 8 psychological types. For this reason, (Ne) is not exactly the same as Ne in MBTI.

Just one example: in MBTI, Se (extraverted sensing) is associated with life pleasures, excitement etc. By contrast, the socionic function (extraverted sensing) is first and foremost associated with control and expansion of personal space (which sometimes can manifest in excessive aagression, but often also manifests in a capability of managing lots of people and things).

For this reason, we consider comparison between MBTI types and socionic types by functions to be rather useless than useful.

-Victor Gulenko, Dmitri Lytov

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ehm, no they're not. MBTI functions are based on a significantly distinct cross-section of personality than Socionics elements, and are indeed defined very differently.
    How are MBTI functions defined, and can you link/cite sources on these definitions?

Then how come so many people's results match up pretty consistently with their socionics self-typing, if not just their valued IEs? You saying this feels much more like a cover-up or a qualification of your results, and I don't really get why you're saying this other than to justify your own self image as an ENFj.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    ISTJ
    That's why I hate you.

not gonna be around as much anymore
    TIM
    C-IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.8)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************** (30.9)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************** (22.8)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************** (30)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************* (25.9)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ***************************** (29.7)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.1)
    excellent use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFP, or ENTP
    My life's work (haha):
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/blog.php?b=709
    Input, PLEASEAnd thank you

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

results from the second go-round.

i must have been influenced on some level by wanting to get the "right" result since my Fi is so much higher than last time. Si is still pretty high. Ti still even lower than Se.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************* (13.4)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************************************** (40.8)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************* (25.6)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.5)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********** (10.2)
    unused
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************* (31.9)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** *** (53.1)
    excellent use

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna play.
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************** (26.3)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************** (34.5)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************************** (47.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************** (16)
    unused
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************* (19.1)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************** (27.4)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************** (32.4)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.4)
    excellent use

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** ** (52.3)
    excellent! use
    Well done.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

****************************************** (42.5)
    excellent use

*************************************** (39.7)
    excellent use

************************************ (36.4)
    excellent use

*********************************** (35.3)
    good use

***************************** (29.1)
    average use

***************************** (29.1)
    average use

******************* (19.3)
    limited use

********* (9)
    unused

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the function descriptions in this test, and I like Jung's descriptions as well, because they're detailed and make a point. If you try to read shorter summaries of Jung's types it doesn't work, the meaning of the type loses its context. But if you read the questions in this test and match them up, it makes a pretty fine point as to what the function is about. They're definitely connected. Just that, the interpretation of each person in answering these questions is subjective, and so not always right. You have to take this kind of test multiple times throughout a period.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Technically the descriptions for this test (and the ones I definitely like more for Socionics than the ones Aleksei posted) are at the result, as follows:

: Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

: Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

: Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

: Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

: Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

: Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

: Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

: Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

L-O-L

Here's my results:

Cognitive ProcessLevel of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.2)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************** (34.2)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35.5)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************** (22.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************** (30.9)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************** (22.1)
    limited use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************* (21.2)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************************** (50.6)
    excellent use
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Now i'm not one for tests, but there has to be something wrong here if I've never once scored ISTJ on anything and I've always scored INFP on EVERY one. There just has to be something to it. Either that or these tests are complete garbage.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now i'm not one for tests, but there has to be something wrong here if I've never once scored ISTJ on anything and I've always scored INFP on EVERY one. There just has to be something to it. Either that or these tests are complete garbage.
    Why do you type as LSI?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does anyone type themselves as their type? Haha, it's not easily explainable, it just fits. But I am curious as to why this happens because whether they're accurate or not, the majority of people who take these tests get results that at least somewhat point to their current type. My results never do.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Why does anyone type themselves as their type? Haha, it's not easily explainable, it just fits. But I am curious as to why this happens because whether they're accurate or not, the majority of people who take these tests get results that at least somewhat point to their current type. My results never do.
    Totally.

For myself, I usually score the same or close to my type.

Functions, descriptions, and inter-type relations support it.

I don't know how much of that applies to you, apart from the test thing which I don't understand myself for you.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cognitive function test

Tests function order, prefs etc...

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

post your results...heres mine...

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.7)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********** (11.1)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************ (48.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.6)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************* (21.2)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26.8)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************ (24.5)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************* (45.8)
    excellent use

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Interestingly i have been getting INFP (mbti) a lot... i wonder if that could play into an Fi subtype of ENFP
    Last edited by SyrupDeGem; 09-05-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.2)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************** (32.6)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38.3)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.2)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************** (29.9)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************** (20.3)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************* (33.7)
    good use

INTJ

Other results: ENTJ, INFP

TIM
    ILI 5w6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************** (18.3)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *************** (15.2)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35.6)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************************* (45.5)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************** (34.5)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************************** (39.4)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********** (10.2)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************************** (40.5)
    excellent use
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or INFP

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Ta-da!

These tests are always dependent on your mood at the time of taking the test. Anyway, this pretty much confirms Ni-LIE for me.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************** (32.3)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************** (26.3)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************ (24.6)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************************** (40.6)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************** (44.7)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************** (18.5)
    limited use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.2)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************** (34.4)
    good use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process

Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTJ, or ESTJ

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are a moody person, Mister. I'm going to pray for you so you can reach Valhalla, I mean Gamma Quadra asap and battle the insurgents there. Park already has been dispatched for assistance.

Going to 'break' that test tomorrow, though.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    Just be in a neutral mood and answer honestly. It's simple; in fact making the table was the biggest PITA of the entire process.
    You'll have to deduct 10 points from Te for not just copy pasting the result table that embeds perfectly on the forum.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************************** (30.5)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************* (37.6)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.7)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************** (29.5)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************** (20.4)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************** (14.3)
    unused
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************** (28.7)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************************** (47.9)
    excellent use

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ******* (7)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************* (33.4)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************** (32.5)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.6)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************* (25.4)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.2)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************************************* (43.6)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************** (28.3)
    average use
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process

Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

How backwards is this (?) Fe is not empathy, Fi is.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LOL Se "unused" hahahaha
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************************** (30.5)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (24)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39.6)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************** (20.2)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.3)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************** (29.4)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************** (20.9)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************************** (47.7)
    excellent use

Hooray I'm winning the Fi game

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Se > Te > Si > Fi > Fe > Ni > Ti > Ne

Se ***************************************** 41.4 excellent use
    Te ************************************* 37.3 excellent use
    Si ********************************** 34.2 good use
    Fi ********************************* 33.5 good use
    Fe **************************** 28.2 average use
    Ni ************************ 24.3 average use
    Ti ********************** 22.1 limited use
    Ne ******************* 19.2 limited use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESFP

Lead (Dominant) Process - Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

Support (Auxilliary) Process - Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ISFP, or ESTJ
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.1)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************************** (28.1)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************** (44.4)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.2)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************** (30.1)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************** (29.4)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.2)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************** (26.1)
    average use
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

Lead (Dominant) Process

Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTP, or ENFP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast