Thread: Understanding Quadras

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Understanding Quadras

Hi everyone, I'm back since I've alleviated my personal problems from reaching impending doom with time and not much effort.

I'd like to question the quadras in place, since I find that ideally they work out wonderfully, but empirically is something that I must discover. The basis that the quadras rest on that make them supposedly acceptable is that they are made up similar and opposing functions. Harmony is strived for and supposedly obtained when these personality types are in unison. I seek to challenge this statement mainly because I have the inherent belief that irrationals/rationals are on two different wavelengths and their behaviour patterns contrast eachother negatively in the long-term.

EDIT: *Main Questions*

Does anyone here have empirical proof that a long-term relationship with them have been proven beneficial and positive? Are there any people here that believe in the contrary that the quadra relationships were problematic? Should the quadra system be challenged or the person's type? It makes sense to identify your own type based on relations, but how was the inter-type relation conceived anyways?
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

*EDIT: I realized I have made a mistake, by actually posting all of the quadras to be revised, so I have edited it out to get straight to the point*
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5