Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: IEEs and Ti PoLR (ENFp)

From what I understand about differences between Xi and Xe is that Xi is the creative one and Xe is all about executing it outside. It means that Ti creates order and Te just goes "wild". I think my Ti is rather bad. T types probably have better access of both Ti and Te. It would be nice to have first hand experience of SEE's Ti (probably creates rather chaotic life). I'm very interested of scanning with Ne and executing with Te so I usually fare well with computers unless it becomes very complicated.

I score quite low on systematizing quotient http://personality-testing.info/tests/EQSQ.php

Word choices are also pretty good give away. I tend to put lots of my wordings out in a very imprecise way and sometimes it comes off as metaphorical. Good and bad. Funny thing about the meaphors are that Ti minded people tend to analyze them "... so you personalized it" where as that process didn't come to my mind.

About Te: Te is familiar with quantitative sciences. As long as you measure and analyze steps and outcome it is all good. (IMHO) Algorithms are already given and you pretty much apply it.

i combined with very low pressure handling Se makes me very driver. Remember the rules, handle the pressure, take in information...
    Last edited by unknown nerd; 06-24-2014 at 10:36 AM.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default examples of Ti PoLR in IEEs

What are some every day examples of Ti PoLR in IEEs? Thanks!
    Last edited by Joy; 03-06-2015 at 04:42 PM.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoever first said "bisexual lesbians are valid" was probably Ti PoLR.

Unites the human race! The Internationale's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne So/Sp 6w5;614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Whoever first said "bisexual lesbians are valid" was probably Ti PoLR.
    I agree, and this is partly why I changed from typing myself as IEE over to typing myself as EII. I can and do use Ti, but being OVERLY pedantic gets tiring to me pretty quickly. To be fair, though, it took me a long time to decide if Ti was my role function or my leading function. I'm very intellectual.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti PoLR manifests as someone asks me what I think about a certain subject, person or fact, and I give them my POV and after some time I totally contradict myself with a totally different perspective that still seems valid to me but is logically "invalid"?.
    I can have reasons for my behavior that people can't understand and I can't give a logical explanation, but it is based in some minor preferences about how I think things make sense and how I want things to happen
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345