Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 174

Thread: Disney Movies and Characters

  1. #81
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,755
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I'm well familiar with the story, as I'm not so dumb as to be utterly oblivious to the underlying themes and universality of the story (Cinderella stories have cropped up in basically every nation around the globe long before Disney had anything to do with it). You guys are just being way over-reactive, and I can't for the life of me understand why. Do you two have a personally vested interest in the story or what?
    I'm not taking this seriously; if I'm passionate for any reason its because I relish the opportunity to make you look like the sheep that you are, slandering a fairy tale to get a one up in Ashton's book for being all capitalista. He has your brain and its funny because you're both seemingly oblivious to the effect. Or just bad liars.

    That being said, I think at least Timmy and are on the same page even though we're on opposite "sides."
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  2. #82
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,755
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Although Timmy is unfortunately retarded and hillariously and intentionally wrong in his reporting of "millions of impoverished " vs "billions of entitled." Lmfao.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #83
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946 so/sp SEI-Fe
    Posts
    6,162
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I actually do see Cinderella as ESFj. But anyway not that I'm sure about this.

    I think Pocahontas might be EXI.

  4. #84
    you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,460
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I'm not taking this seriously; if I'm passionate for any reason its because I relish the opportunity to make you look like the sheep that you are, slandering a fairy tale to get a one up in Ashton's book for being all capitalista. He has your brain and its funny because you're both seemingly oblivious to the effect. Or just bad liars.
    You're misinterpreting my intentions. I've been this sort of sarcastic all my life without the presence of Ashton.

  5. #85
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,755
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't question that. But you are putting it to his use.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  6. #86
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,755
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Or you just want to fuck him. Not really sure yet.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  7. #87
    you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,460
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I don't question that. But you are putting it to his use.
    What use?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Or you just want to fuck him. Not really sure yet.
    oh no you found out my dirty secret

  8. #88
    Self banned bionic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    gotham city
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I came in here to find my glass slipper.... Does anyone know where it went? I need it before midnight!!!

  9. #89
    Samuel the Gabriel H. MisterNi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, USA.
    TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Posts
    1,131
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post
    I came in here to find my glass slipper.... Does anyone know where it went? I need it before midnight!!!
    MisterNi is hoarding it and probably masturbated on it. He wants to Believe.
    I did what now? Why're you dragging my name into this?

    IEE Ne Creative Type

    Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

  10. #90
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    TIM
    LIE-C/H-7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,365
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post

    MisterNi is hoarding it and probably masturbated on it. He wants to Believe.
    I did what now? Why're you dragging my name into this?
    Because he cant let anything go these days.


  11. #91
    wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,094
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh fuck this thread makes me want to vomit.


    Stitch's poor impulse control combined with his strong attachment and open expression of need for other people makes me think SXE, leaning SEE over SLE. On the other hand, his playfulness implies Alpha/Beta over Gamma/Delta. I think it would be a very interesting and fruitful typing to see Stitch as SLE. The question is: what type is Lilo? I would say she's definitely an Fe type. And her sole vocation/is constant imitation, which to me points towards Beta NF. But alpha NF is very likely as well. I suppose IEE could even be possible.

    I've never watched Pocahontas, but in my mind she's ESI. Or maybe my parents took me to see it and I hated it, possibly because it was a girl movie.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

    IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

    Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

    I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

  12. #92
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,330
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What really does playfulness have to do with it? If SEE and playful, then SEE and playful.

  13. #93
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,639
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Cinderella is every type who's always wanted to get something good out of life without ever actually trying.
    While it is certainly not "fair" to apply our modern understanding of equality of oppurtinity and gender roles on this medieval/fantasy world, I agree that it might convey wrong values. Cinderella was born rich and then treated badly by her stepmother after her biological mother died. However, she can't help herself so she prays for help. From this point on, her (tedious) work is done by animals and she gets virtually everything she needs. And as you know, her goal is simply to marry the prince and live as an aristocrat. She did basically nothing to deserve this herself other than being treated badly.

    It would have been way better if she broke free from her family (since her father did nothing to help her as well, apparently) and became successful because of her own work.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  14. #94
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,330
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    It would have been way better if she broke free from her family (since her father did nothing to help her as well, apparently) and became successful because of her own work.
    Now you're on to something. Then she kills them and steals the fairy grandmother's powers, then takes over the world.

  15. #95
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,639
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poli View Post
    Now you're on to something. Then she kills them and steals the fairy grandmother's powers, then takes over the world.

    Exactly!
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  16. #96
    neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pokahontas - LSI
    stitch - SEI
    Cinderella - ESE

  17. #97

  18. #98

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    732
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just watched beauty and the beast again and noticed I haven't added anything to this thread..
    Belle is kind of typeless because she has no character flaws, but she seems like an IEI. I also think that having no character flaws is partially the reason so many types identify with her, as we are only getting a superficial view of her.
    Me, the wife of that boorish, brainless . . .
    "Madame Gaston!"
    Can't you just see it?
    "Madame Gaston!"
    His "little wife", ugh! No sir!
    Not me, I guarantee it
    I want much more than this provincial life!
    I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
    I want it more than I can tell
    And for once it might be grand
    To have someone understand
    I want so much more than they've got planned
    this part really doesn't seem like something an Fi base would wish for. It seems Se seeking, plus being beta and wanting to be away from the delta town she is in. I think if she were Fi leading, she wouldn't have a problem with this lifestyle. I also don't think she supervises her father.

    imo, the whole movie is beta's view of delta, but it's not obvious enough for deltas to dislike it. It also shows a preference for Ni Se over Ne Si, as Belle's ILE father is this wacky, clumsy inventor, and Mrs. Potts being the stereotypical ESE kind of overbearing mother. (she could also be SEI I suppose but I lean towards ESE) All of the other/main protagonists are beta - Belle, Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, and Chip. It makes sense for this to be seen from a beta perspective, with an IEI who is bored of the small town she lives in, frequently escaping and becoming enthralled by the stories she reads. Then because of the events that took place, she finds herself in a magic castle with talking household items. (ahem, 4 much?) The only problem being the beast, as he is keeping her prisoner and she is unable to see her father (and of course he's also very hot tempered).
    SIDE NOTE!
    The most questionable of the betas being belle and the beast, but why would the beast surround himself with Fe Ti types exclusively? He listens to their advice on how to advance the relationship with Belle.. I just really don't see an SLI listening to his quasi, conflictor, and supervisor on such matters, or choosing to keep these types as his only company. And the same goes for him being LSE, but instead it's his contrary, superego, and business.
    /end side note


    Lumiere - EIE
    Cogsworth - LSI

    These two definitely fit the Beta rational duality that some here have experienced or witnessed. Lumiere is almost the star of the show it seems lol. Be Our Guest seems like a showy beta song too. Also note the beta views of alpha when maurice came in the castle acting all careless and everything - I don't remember what he did to lumiere but I remember him twisting the crown behind cogsworth lol

    Chip - IEI. I think he is Belle's identical, as he looks up to her, and was so upset about her leaving that he secretly came with when she left to see her father. And he possibly supervises his mom.. Not that it's very visible because he's so young but it was just a vague impression that he didn't take his mom very seriously when she reprimanded him.. Mostly I just think he's Belle's identical because of what I said before, and because he's obviously Fe creative.. SEI isn't totally ruled out but I doubt it.

    Gaston - I'm surprised (well, kind of) at how few people here realize that this is how unhealthy LSEs act. The entire town is like deltaland and he's their hero and Belle is the only one who sees through him. Gaston is small minded and chauvinistic, which is how many LSEs can be - especially in the eyes of their conflictor.

    Le Fou - IEE. Lets gaston walk all over him.. I would say EII because of that but he seems EP, especially Ne base.

    Beast - beta ST




    I'm going to add some quotes in and finish this later, I'm tired lol

  19. #99
    echidna1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London, England
    TIM
    ILE-Ne, ENTP, 7w8 sp
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    UNDENIABLY the best example of an SEI in Disney has got to be Chien Po from Mulan. Yao is also a good example of an SLE and Ling ILE.


  20. #100
    echidna1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London, England
    TIM
    ILE-Ne, ENTP, 7w8 sp
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Mrs. Potts being the stereotypical ESE kind of overbearing mother. (she could also be SEI I suppose but I lean towards ESE) All of the other/main protagonists are beta - Belle, Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, and Chip.


    Lumiere - EIE
    Cogsworth - LSI

    These two definitely fit the Beta rational duality that some here have experienced or witnessed. Lumiere is almost the star of the show it seems lol. Be Our Guest seems like a showy beta song too. Also note the beta views of alpha when maurice came in the castle acting all careless and everything - I don't remember what he did to lumiere but I remember him twisting the crown behind cogsworth lol

    Chip - IEI. I think he is Belle's identical, as he looks up to her, and was so upset about her leaving that he secretly came with when she left to see her father. And he possibly supervises his mom.. Not that it's very visible because he's so young but it was just a vague impression that he didn't take his mom very seriously when she reprimanded him.. Mostly I just think he's Belle's identical because of what I said before, and because he's obviously Fe creative.. SEI isn't totally ruled out but I doubt it.

    Gaston - I'm surprised (well, kind of) at how few people here realize that this is how unhealthy LSEs act. The entire town is like deltaland and he's their hero and Belle is the only one who sees through him. Gaston is small minded and chauvinistic, which is how many LSEs can be - especially in the eyes of their conflictor.

    Le Fou - IEE. Lets gaston walk all over him.. I would say EII because of that but he seems EP, especially Ne base.

    Beast - beta ST




    I'm going to add some quotes in and finish this later, I'm tired lol
    Projecting much?

    Lumiere - ESE
    Cogsworth - LIE

    I have no idea why you think they're duals, they don't get along. It's their conflict that produces humour. Cogsworth shows far more evidence of Extraverted Logic than Introverted Logic. Indeed, I can't see any sign of internal principles that an LxI would have and he only wants to make sure the Beast isn't angered. At the same time, he is constantly trying to make sure everything is running efficiently, like clockwork even. With his Extraverted Ethics clearly assuming the Role form: 'If it's not Baroque, don't fix it' [laughs at his own joke] - the humour coming from him laughing at something without succeeding to amuse anyone else. Also he has trouble keeping a level head when his instructions aren't followed - a classic Te leading Fe role trait. He often puts on a strained smile when he thinks he ought to be friendly, indeed friendliness doesn't come naturally to him, however he does understand the need to try and act appropriately (Fi suggestive). Introverted Sensing is likely his Vulnerable point, him not seeing why Belle shouldn't have bread crusts and water for dinner. At the same time, he lacks the ability to assert himself adequately that Demonstrative or Creative Extraverted Sensing would bring, however he clearly aims to be so (Hidden Agenda) as seen in the battle scene in the castle when he dresses up as a pirate, gleefully wielding scissors and a gun suggesting that it is his Mobilising function instead. Perhaps you want to call him an LSI because he would be a stereotypical ISTJ in MBTI.

    Big, jolly numbers would be just as Alpha as Beta. It's specifically a 'Merry' thing. I'd also argue Be Our Guest is more of an 'Alpha' song, given its 'Caregiver' theme. Lumiere is comforting and sensual in his manner, wanting to make sure everyone specifically has a good time, all the time rather than wanting to affect the mood for some long term goal. Certainly an Extraverted Ethics leading type as most people would agree, but Introverted Sensing strongly appears to be his creative. Notice he pays little importance to what time he is serving dinner (indeed, it's late at night) and simply notices that Belle needs to be fed. Introverted Intuition isn't being prioritised here in the slightest. (See how Cogsworth's Ni>Si conflicts with this). He's also far more in control of the situation than Cogsworth is, asserting himself in a way that comes across as likeable (simply shoves Cogsworth out of the way). This would be a good example of Demonstrative Extraverted Sensing over Cogsworth's Mobilising Se.

    As for Ms Potts, I would argue SEI over ESE. Care for the young ones seems to take priority over affecting mood in any considerable way although I woudn't say she doesn't value it as well. She also happily takes a background role compared to Lumiere's exuberance. MBTI for her is likely ESFJ however, hence the confusion.

    Chip as IEI? I see that very much actually.

  21. #101
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,572
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Beast as Beta ST? No way. He's an LSE caricature, like Sully in Monster's Inc..

  22. #102
    . willekeurig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,506
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post

    Me, the wife of that boorish, brainless . . .
    "Madame Gaston!"
    Can't you just see it?
    "Madame Gaston!"
    His "little wife", ugh! No sir!
    Not me, I guarantee it
    I want much more than this provincial life!
    I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
    I want it more than I can tell
    And for once it might be grand
    To have someone understand
    I want so much more than they've got planned



    this part really doesn't seem like something an Fi base would wish for. It seems Se seeking, plus being beta and wanting to be away from the delta town she is in.
    Why not E4 Fi leading?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

  23. #103
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,063
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Snow White is INFj
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  24. #104
    echidna1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London, England
    TIM
    ILE-Ne, ENTP, 7w8 sp
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Watching Beauty and the Beast again, it seems that the Beast is undoubtedly an LSE and Belle a very likely IEI. Gaston, on the other hand, seems more SLE than LSE. I wonder if a Disney miracle has been performed on Socionics.


    On second thought, I would go back on what I have italicised. Although Belle seems to be showing plenty of Ni and Fe, this could still be Demonstrative and Ignoring. Also, her whole warming to Beast and rejection of Gaston is based on Fi-valuing and a very bad reaction to Gaston's Se attempt. EII is now my diagnosis of her, despite the clear 'Fe airbrushing' of Disney movies on the Serious quadras.

    Plus, just look at how happy she is made comfy...'Be our Guest'. Si mobilising is quite possible.
    Last edited by echidna1000; 04-22-2012 at 07:24 PM.

  25. #105
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,063
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
    Watching Beauty and the Beast again, it seems that the Beast is undoubtedly an LSE and Belle a very likely IEI. Gaston, on the other hand, seems more SLE than LSE. I wonder if a Disney miracle has been performed on Socionics.
    LSE just don't display anger; he is worried that people are going to judge him and is negativist because he thinks that people will think he's ugly, that's a LSE trait; but, LSE are very funny, which he's not,
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  26. #106
    echidna1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London, England
    TIM
    ILE-Ne, ENTP, 7w8 sp
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    LSE just don't display anger; he is worried that people are going to judge him and is negativist because he thinks that people will think he's ugly, that's a LSE trait; but, LSE are very funny, which he's not,
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...averted_Ethics Nuhuh!

  27. #107
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,063
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
    I meant to say "don't only display" anger; they are hot tempered, believe me.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  28. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    17,977
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just believe her. Maritsa knows her duals inside out and even though they're beta NF, they're LSE.

  29. #109
    echidna1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London, England
    TIM
    ILE-Ne, ENTP, 7w8 sp
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I meant to say "don't only display" anger; they are hot tempered, believe me.
    I see. So are you arguing that the Beast is LSE or is not?

  30. #110
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,063
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
    I see. So are you arguing that the Beast is LSE or is not?
    He could be; I described the traits that are consistent with it and not.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  31. #111
    echidna1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London, England
    TIM
    ILE-Ne, ENTP, 7w8 sp
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I see.

    I've met LSEs that weren't funny at all. Many when in a mood to socialise might tell a joke and completely fail to amuse anyone, eventually laughing at it themselves. They might have a need to appear more easygoing than they actually are.

  32. #112
    Ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    net
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I watched Beauty and the Beast today; encouraged by the posts here. IMO Beauty is verly likely Delta NF and the Beast I could easily see as ESTj. But they could also be other types - we don't have as much insight into them as we should have . (apart from the fact that they are fictional)

  33. #113
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,316
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

    Walt Disney is IEI <3
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  34. #114
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,063
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
    I see.

    I've met LSEs that weren't funny at all. Many when in a mood to socialise might tell a joke and completely fail to amuse anyone, eventually laughing at it themselves. They might have a need to appear more easygoing than they actually are.
    LSE funny is sexual; joke about self deprecating, sarcasm,
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  35. #115
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,109
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All Disney bad guys are outward manifestations of the evil side of Walt Disney himself. That is why they are all coy-faced ENFjs.

    This looks like an ENFj:::



    His facial expressions are identical to SCAR!

     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  36. #116
    you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,460
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    All Disney bad guys are outward manifestations of the evil side of Walt Disney himself. That is why they are all coy-faced ENFjs.

    His facial expressions are identical to SCAR!
    how on earth did you come to this conclusion
    Last edited by Galen; 04-25-2012 at 06:19 AM.

  37. #117
    Local Hero Saberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Isle of Man
    TIM
    Robespierre
    Posts
    2,109
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He looks just like Scar. Talks like him too. Just insert Scar's dialouge into the interview. It would work.

    Imagine Mister Disney saying this "life's not fair, well you see I, I will never be king," to a temp he is going to fire! It is totally Disney!
     
    God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper


    Socionics -
    the16types.info

  38. #118
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,572
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Walt Disney is IEI <3
    thanks for confirming that you are horrible at typing people and that i should never take anything you say seriously.

  39. #119
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,572
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    You're an idiot. IEI is a very common typing for Walt Disney, n00b.
    1. Um no, it's not.
    2. Even if it were, it wouldn't be any more correct regardless of common consensus (which it isn't).
    3. Nothing about Disney is Beta. The protagonists in Disney movies are almost always Delta (with the exception of Aladdin, which leans towards Alpha) and the villains are without exception all Beta.
    4. lol

  40. #120
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,147
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought Walt Disney was IEE (?)
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •