Thread: get mad fast, and then get over anger fast too

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Someone's stressed.

What's wrong with internet people? I like it 'cause there are no gossipers.
    obviously she's stressed, you moron. way to be supportive. and she just told you what she doesnt like about the internet, its 2deminsional and therefore unhelpful in any meaningful way.

if you dont have anything helpful or at least halfway intelligent to post, dont post anything at all

anyway squark im sorry youre going through that. i think what dolphin says is good advice, sometimes it can be hard to follow though if it means breaking a pattern but one great thing about life is that nothing ever stops, things are always moving so when youre in a time like this there is always another day, or several days or longer as the case may be, to look forward to. just keep going, keep posting or finding other ways to vent, and youll end up WAY better than you would have been without the hard time to strengthen you

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinred View Post
    obviously she's stressed, you moron. way to be supportive. and she just told you what she doesnt like about the internet, its 2deminsional and therefore unhelpful in any meaningful way.

if you dont have anything helpful or at least halfway intelligent to post, dont post anything at all
    If you're just gonna conflict, don't bother responding.

I don't support emotions.

I asked why squark didn't like something followed by a reason I like it. That doesn't mean I don't think reasons were already given. It means I expect a reason against my reason.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinred

Will you be getting over this fast?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh? what does this mean?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked why squark didn't like something followed by a reason I like it. That doesn't mean I don't think reasons were already given. It means I expect a reason against my reason.
    this is what i dont jive with about delta STs - you DONT support emotions, barely even acknowledge them. but you know, emotions are important, they give depth to the experience of life and they color existence in many many ways. but delta STs ignore them and worse, belittle them in other people. this is a trend i have seen very often in the real world, and its therefore interesting, and at least respectably honest, that you say outright here "I don't support emotions."

i dont get it. i dont GET how someone can just IGNORE emotions and not only that, not only go about your merry (gray, emotionless) way, but GIVE REASONS WHY YOU DISAGREE with the sad/stressed person's viewpoint, picking out an insignificant point because you "expect a reason to go against your reason"... what, to start a logical debate? she doesnt WANT to debate. she wants to be heard. and cared about. if you cant provide that, and you clearly either cannot or will not, shut your mouth.

this may derail the thread a bit but fuck it, i made it in the first place

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CILi View Post
    Will you be getting over this fast?

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    thanks ladyinred. venting DID help. :-)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is what i dont jive with about delta STs - you DONT support emotions, barely even acknowledge them. but you know, emotions are important, they give depth to the experience of life and they color existence in many many ways. but delta STs ignore them and worse, belittle them in other people. this is a trend i have seen very often in the real world, and its therefore interesting, and at least respectably honest, that you say outright here "I don't support emotions."

i dont get it. i dont GET how someone can just IGNORE emotions and not only that, not only go about your merry (gray, emotionless) way, but GIVE REASONS WHY YOU DISAGREE with the sad/stressed person's viewpoint, picking out an insignificant point because you "expect a reason to go against your reason"... what, to start a logical debate? she doesnt WANT to debate. she wants to be heard. and cared about. if you cant provide that, and you clearly either cannot or will not, shut your mouth.
    +1

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol, another thread were people roll up their internet sleaves.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    lol, another thread where people roll up their internet sleeves.
    fixed. sorry.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    fixed. sorry.
    Oh thanks.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    lol, another thread were people roll up their internet sleaves.
    lol @ "internet sleeves"!!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    huh? what does this mean?
    What am I supposed to do when someone gets emotional? Frown to make them feel understood? Smile to cheer them up? I don't support emotions because I don't know how to. I also don't know when to or why to. I can analyze your emotions and suggest ways to change your emotions, but I'm not gonna start bawlin' just because my best friend broke his toe.

shut your mouth.
    That won't accomplish anything. I haven't spoken a work on the subject. I haven't even verbally made reference to your or squark's existances.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks ladyinred. venting DID help. :-)