Thread: N Sandbox

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default N Sandbox

I was thinking about how crazy it is that I keep posting about trying to discover if "I am X" or if "I am Y." There seems to be very little here about demonstrating the X and Y we claim to have when we say "I'm X" or "I'm Y." So here's an idea for you....If you're willing, use this thread as an N sandbox. You think you have an "N" idea? Here's where it can go....This is the place for "N" ideas and for discussion about whether the idea (not the person) was inspired by or (or more inspired by one of the other functions but appearing as if it were N).

As to the idea of this thread itself, I think it's a little bit and a little bit , but mainly because it's an idea for immediate implementation out there in the world (er, forum). The only thing about it is that it comes out of the process of testing for type, which is algorithmic thinking, hence, , hence paired with .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: N Sandbox

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    I was thinking about how crazy it is that I keep posting about trying to discover if "I am X" or if "I am Y." There seems to be very little here about demonstrating the X and Y we claim to have when we say "I'm X" or "I'm Y." So here's an idea for you....If you're willing, use this thread as an N sandbox. You think you have an "N" idea? Here's where it can go....This is the place for "N" ideas and for discussion about whether the idea (not the person) was inspired by or (or more inspired by one of the other functions but appearing as if it were N).

As to the idea of this thread itself, I think it's a little bit and a little bit , but mainly because it's an idea for immediate implementation out there in the world (er, forum). The only thing about it is that it comes out of the process of testing for type, which is algorithmic thinking, hence, , hence paired with .
    I would rate this idea as very since would not need a sandbox. The world IS a sandbox :wink:
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what funciton is responsable for this unfortunate photo?
    I think the idea is to epitomize the notion of absurdity...to symbolize it...and simultaneously to offer a critique of this thread through the challenge, so I'd go with .

My idea also had this quality: That it was the result of a deliberate process leading to the sense that it was the right idea for me to post at that exact time.

So...any ideas out there? You don't have to be to come up with them; this is about the idea, not the person. It doesn't even have to be your idea....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then again, I could see the photo itself as being taken from an perspective; the idea was to string together as many zany, random, incoherent things as possible. Just the idea of posting the photo was .

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idea... (I'm not sure if I'm getting the point of the thread, but if it's what I hope it is, I'd like to add some fuel.) or ?

If all people tried to accomplish something, how much could we make the evolution of human society/economy faster?... Would we be colonizing other planets in 50 years... Worth a try.

If aliens contacted people and wanted to work together, would human society collapse? (ok, it's more of a thought, but it's the future)

If men had a choice to really understand women for one month (relate to the problems somehow mentally), how many guys would actually say that they want to know? Mhhh... If there only was an answer.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If all people tried to accomplish something, how much could we make the evolution of human society/economy faster?... Would we be colonizing other planets in 50 years... Worth a try.

If aliens contacted people and wanted to work together, would human society collapse? (ok, it's more of a thought, but it's the future)

If men had a choice to really understand women for one month (relate to the problems somehow mentally), how many guys would actually say that they want to know? Mhhh... If there only was an answer.
    I suppose maybe in the sense that these are more about how one sees things, rather than pointed outwarded toward possibilities and opportunities. I also notice some F influence to these ones; they all deal with judgments about interpersonal matters....Doesn't make you an F type of course, but I notice an F slant to these.