Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 130

Thread: Possible ENFp celebrities

  1. #41
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Not that dualism. Dualism is the process of contraries. Light/Dark, etc. ie if one cannot be one thing then it is automatically the other.

    I now end my lesson in mixed meanings.

  2. #42
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by schrödinger's cat
    Johnny Depp is ENFp?

    Do we also get Freddy Mercury? Yes? And Keith Richards?
    I think Johnny Depp is a narcissistic guy with strong . He likes to act up all the time and draw attention to himself. At the same time, he is rather effeminate despite being rowdy and cocky. I would say EIE, but I could also see SEI or ESE.
    Would you reconsider that? Depp has no feeling (especially of the Extraverted kind) that I could possibaly see.
    Hm... Actually, I looked at Depp again, and now I think he is SEI. I don't know what you mean by extraverted feeling, but that is the first thing that comes to mind when I see Depp. He is an entertainer at heart and is always changing his expressions, his appearance, his voice. He never seems serious. He has a highly expressive face and is concerned with creating a certain emotional impression on others.

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't picture ISTps as being mellow. I think of them like Ennis from Brokeback Mountain (I'm not calling ISTps gay here - it's just an example ) who has all this emotion churning inside him but keeps a stoic facade going
    .

    Emotions churning is not an accurate depiction... Think of them as a neighbor that comes over without calling...

    Anyways...

    Jude Law is definitely an ENFP... his girlfriend there looks something else though, possibly ISTP (her outfit says otherwise though )

    take it easy
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    near the beach
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    Hm... Actually, I looked at Depp again, and now I think he is SEI. I don't know what you mean by extraverted feeling, but that is the first thing that comes to mind when I see Depp. He is an entertainer at heart and is always changing his expressions, his appearance, his voice. He never seems serious. He has a highly expressive face and is concerned with creating a certain emotional impression on others.
    He is showing , but I have never found him particulary expressive. The thing is that his expressions seem very calculated and well planned, I think it lacks the spontaneity that is characteristic for SEI’s/ISFps. Another thing is that many ISTps have this constant smile on their face and they never seem serious, some of them are even telling that they are not serious. This is not that unusual.
    me

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i forgot
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You know, the ENFp women around me are so beautiful, and have such a strong desire to be good.. jeez. I wish they didn't annoy me so, because if they didn't then... ROAR!!!!!!

    Life's a bitch.
    thing.

  6. #46
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ENFperator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    Hm... Actually, I looked at Depp again, and now I think he is SEI. I don't know what you mean by extraverted feeling, but that is the first thing that comes to mind when I see Depp. He is an entertainer at heart and is always changing his expressions, his appearance, his voice. He never seems serious. He has a highly expressive face and is concerned with creating a certain emotional impression on others.
    He is showing , but I have never found him particulary expressive. The thing is that his expressions seem very calculated and well planned, I think it lacks the spontaneity that is characteristic for SEI’s/ISFps. Another thing is that many ISTps have this constant smile on their face and they never seem serious, some of them are even telling that they are not serious. This is not that unusual.
    Perhaps. But what would be the motivation for an SLI to always be clowning around so much? When SLI's do clown around and try to act emotional, it either 1) comes out sensual/physical instead of emotional, or 2) comes out of their Super-ego functions and looks really strained and uncomfortable.

  7. #47

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    near the beach
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The emotional expressions of the SLIs I have met usually were limited to a uniform smile, that they are wearing. I wouldn’t say that it looks strained, but I remember sometimes asking myself whether it’s real or they are acting, but there are always exceptions. I don’t think that a POLR mean they are not capable of learning how to express emotions. Johnny Depp is a good actor.

    The motivations might be various and I’m just guessing.
    What do many people do if someone is very restrained, acts unemotional and likes to keep a large psychological distance towards them? They start to get suspicious and insecure and because they don’t know how to interact with them they see this person as cold, weird, different and may try to reject and isolate him/her. I was surprised when I once heard a girl saying about a SLI “His an absolute egotist.” (I assume it was about his need to keep a certain distance.) So, what could an SLI do in that kind of a situation? He (like Johnny Depp, if he’s a SLI) could try to become a more “normal” person to gain acceptance and attention by showing more emotions and joking (but a SLI’s conception of what is “normal”, is of a different kind.) Maybe clowning around was a good strategy to gain more (positive?) attention and obviously it worked in a way that he became a popular actor. Perhaps he’s just continuing to behave in that way, because he doesn’t sees (or needs) a reason to change something in that.
    me

  8. #48
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ENFperator
    What do many people do if someone is very restrained, acts unemotional and likes to keep a large psychological distance towards them? They start to get suspicious and insecure and because they don’t know how to interact with them they see this person as cold, weird, different and may try to reject and isolate him/her. I was surprised when I once heard a girl saying about a SLI “His an absolute egotist.” (I assume it was about his need to keep a certain distance.) So, what could an SLI do in that kind of a situation? He (like Johnny Depp, if he’s a SLI) could try to become a more “normal” person to gain acceptance and attention by showing more emotions and joking (but a SLI’s conception of what is “normal”, is of a different kind.) Maybe clowning around was a good strategy to gain more (positive?) attention and obviously it worked in a way that he became a popular actor. Perhaps he’s just continuing to behave in that way, because he doesn’t sees (or needs) a reason to change something in that.
    That's the Super-ego behavior I'm talking about. But people use their Super-ego functions when they feel they're in a threatening situation till they've gained acceptance, then they gradually relax and switch over to their stronger functions. I don't see any signs that Depp is planning to finally drop the clown mask and the dramatism and just be a normal guy with no more clowning around... Hence, I find it easier to believe that he has strong than he has weak but is trying to use it all the time.

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    near the beach
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    That's the Super-ego behavior I'm talking about. But people use their Super-ego functions when they feel they're in a threatening situation till they've gained acceptance, then they gradually relax and switch over to their stronger functions. I don't see any signs that Depp is planning to finally drop the clown mask and the dramatism and just be a normal guy with no more clowning around...
    Okey, but what if for some reason he still feels threatened and can’t relax? There’s still a lot of anger in him.

    Doesn’t this sound like a weak Fe?:

    Depp, 41, was silent for a moment, then added that if the gods really wanted to smile on him, they would also help him avoid one other thing; an Oscar nomination for his steadfast, low-key portrayal of Peter Pan author J.M. Barrie, in Finding Neverland, because that would mean he'd actually have to attend the Oscars, and while such a thing would not, of course, match the nerve-shivering hell of constructing a Barbie train set it could, nonetheless, lead to some discomfort, just as it did when he and Paradis went to the Oscar after the Pirates nod. "All Vanessa and I could think of was "When and where can we go smoke?" he said, frowning "And "Where can we get a drink?" And "When is it over?" And "Please. don't let me win" It was such a shock, to get the news that I'd been nominated. My first reaction was "Why?" On one level I was flattered; but it's not what I am working for. And when I didn't win the Thing - oh, I was ecstatic. Absolutely ecstatic. I applauded the lucky winner [Sean Penn] and said "Thank God!"
    He said that public functions cause him extreme anxiety - "anything like that, where you are expected to act in a certain way. I can't go out and do that. I can't do it. It's not in me. It feels awful to even try.
    Although he might be a borderline case…
    me

  10. #50
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ENFperator
    Doesn’t this sound like a weak Fe?:

    Depp, 41, was silent for a moment, then added that if the gods really wanted to smile on him, they would also help him avoid one other thing; an Oscar nomination for his steadfast, low-key portrayal of Peter Pan author J.M. Barrie, in Finding Neverland, because that would mean he'd actually have to attend the Oscars, and while such a thing would not, of course, match the nerve-shivering hell of constructing a Barbie train set it could, nonetheless, lead to some discomfort, just as it did when he and Paradis went to the Oscar after the Pirates nod. "All Vanessa and I could think of was "When and where can we go smoke?" he said, frowning "And "Where can we get a drink?" And "When is it over?" And "Please. don't let me win" It was such a shock, to get the news that I'd been nominated. My first reaction was "Why?" On one level I was flattered; but it's not what I am working for. And when I didn't win the Thing - oh, I was ecstatic. Absolutely ecstatic. I applauded the lucky winner [Sean Penn] and said "Thank God!"
    He said that public functions cause him extreme anxiety - "anything like that, where you are expected to act in a certain way. I can't go out and do that. I can't do it. It's not in me. It feels awful to even try.
    Could also be related to introversion...
    I think I can rule out EIE and probably ESE at this point, though.

    From his interviews it doesn't sound like he's straining in his parts (more cutting and pasting in a second...)

  11. #51
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INTERVIEW WITH DEPP AFTER 'PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN' (a movie where he is very goofy and full of (in my opinion)
    UGO: How has your relationship with Hollywood changed?

    JD: For five years, I've been living in France and in the States to some degree a little bit, because I'm not a resident of France. But it has done wonders for my relationship with Hollywood. And also having kids, just in terms of not really- - I'm so removed from it that I don't know anything. I mean, I don't know who anybody is. I don't know who's famous. I don't know who's not famous. I don't know who's rich, who's poor, who's successful, who's a drag. I don't know anybody. I don't know what made money and what didn't make money. And it's great.
    (emphasis added)
    types very often enjoy this feeling of being removed from things and not knowing what's going on (certainly the opposite of types). At the very least, this is more an introverted trait.
    JD: So once I got off and started doing movies, regardless of what's going to happen, I was doing the things that I wanted to do. I feel really lucky that I've been able to do those movies and play those characters. So, I'm really proud of all the films, all the experiences. Performance, that's another thing. That's none of my business. It's not for me to judge.
    ...
    UGO: Are you up for a sequel?

    JD: Yeah, I would love it - the amount of fun that I had on this film was criminal, really. There were moments when the director and I would sort of look at each other and just go, 'Can you actually believe that we get to do this and we're getting paid for this?'
    I don't think Depp is straining or trying to meet people's expectations in his acting. On the contrary. That's why I don't think we can attribute his behavior to Super-ego functions.

  12. #52
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's a good interview that is more personal.
    http://www.johnnydeppfan.com/interviews/intrvu95.htm

    Here's a few lines from another interview:
    http://www.contactmusic.com/new/inte...terviewee/depp
    Q: You seem to be enjoy projects where you get to do highly stylized acting, like "Sleepy Hollow," "Ed Wood," "Fear and Loathing" and "Edward Scissorhands." What's the appeal? Is it more fun than method acting or just playing it straight?

    A: It's much more fun. I mean it's fun to try to invent a character from the ground up -- obviously using the basis of Washington Irving's character -- but build him from the ground up. Make him interesting, different, and push him as far as you can go where you're just on the verge of believable and not so believable. Or even, quite possibly, almost bad acting. (There's that smirk again.)

    ...

    Q: So what's fun for you is to get at the heart of these exaggerated, stylized characters.

    A: I'll tell you what's fun is to try something that maybe hasn't been beaten to death. To try and do something a little bit different. I mean, what's the risk? The risk is you fall flat on your face, or you make an ass of yourself, or you get fired. But there's always other things. So yes, it's fun. With characters like this Ichabod Crane, or with Raoul Duke from "Fear and Loathing" or with Edward Scissorhands, you know it's only going to happen one time, this opportunity to do this. So you just take your best shot. Somebody hands you the ball and you run as fast as you can.
    (my emphasis added)

  13. #53

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    near the beach
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    types very often enjoy this feeling of being removed from things and not knowing what's going on (certainly the opposite of types).
    I agree.

    I don't think Depp is straining or trying to meet people's expectations in his acting. On the contrary. That's why I don't think we can attribute his behavior to Super-ego functions..
    He’s just doing his thing. He enjoys freedom very much.

    JD is obviously a contrdictory personality, it seems to me that he has traits from both SLI and SEI. He can be calm and serious for a while, but in the next moment he just goes nuts with his . The and seem to be almost equally strong. It’s his unstability that attracts attention.
    me

  14. #54

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    near the beach
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    JD: There were times when it wasn't even that I was xxxxed up. Just that I was mixed up or angry and didn't know where to turn or what to do. I didn't have any perspective. You're loaded with anger and resentments. It's very close to the surface. And if somebody pushes the wrong button, then the demons come out. (laughs) There were a number of years when I was controlled by those demons.
    The outbreaks of anger can be characteristic for both SLI and SEI, but “It’s very close to the surface” sounds like Super-id (I think) . And then he loughs about the “demons come out” like he is venting the inner tension. He probably uses his to vent his anger, frustration and to let the demons out. This could be reason why he likes to act these stylized (and idiosyncratic) characters.

    BL: Are you getting better at expressing you emotions now?
    JD: It's always tough.
    I think it sounds like a SLI statement

    BL: With the girls you went out with, would you find yourself having to get loaded in order to say what you wanted to say?
    JD: Yeah, I went through that, for sure.
    BL: Do you think that made you a difficult person to be with?
    JD: I'm sure I was pretty difficult already, but booze or whatever doesn't make anything easier. I would love to be one of those guys who can go out and just have a few drinks and get a little goofy with my pals. Maybe I was that way when I was a teenager, when there was a little more innocence about my life, but when you start doing it to escape from something, you're compounding the problem.
    BL: Are you conscious of the relationship between your bottled-up emotional life and what you can express as an actor?
    JD: Every actor is different and every actor has a different process. But I think you don't have much choice if you want to do your best. You have to use that stuff.
    It seems that Depp has to force himself.
    me

  15. #55
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OK, interesting. I will need to do more research on him to figure it out.

  16. #56
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Johnny Depp was typed as an ENFJ in MBTI, that contrasts heavily with you guys typing him as an ISTp using socionics. I personally believe he is an INFp from his behaviour in interviews. He seems to be very quiet in person, and you can read his emotions easily as well, which would indicate strong . However, he seems like a restrained individual, which could indiciate rationality. I will read more into the matter in order to come across a more acceptable conclusion.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  17. #57

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't care what anybody* else says. I try not to let others' subjective opinions (as opposed to the facts they present) influence my decisions. I don't believe it like I don't believe in the typing of Tom Cruise as ISTP.


    *note that systems don't type people, but individual people do. So it would be incorrect to say that any perticular system "types" someone, since all it is is a bunch of personal opinions. Even using the same system, people come to different conclusions.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  18. #58
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,404
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I don't care what anybody* else says. I try not to let others' subjective opinions (as opposed to the facts they present) influence my decisions. I don't believe it like I don't believe in the typing of Tom Cruise as ISTP.
    [/size]
    ISFj sounds about right for Cruise IMHO.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  19. #59

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    near the beach
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think that Tom Cruise is ISFj, too.
    me

  20. #60
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I don't care what anybody* else says. I try not to let others' subjective opinions (as opposed to the facts they present) influence my decisions. I don't believe it like I don't believe in the typing of Tom Cruise as ISTP.
    [/size]
    ISFj sounds about right for Cruise IMHO.
    Why would Tom Cruise be an ISFj? I'm not criticizing your opinion, I just like to understand how you came to that conclusion. Subjectively, I believe that Tom Cruise is either an ENFp or an ISTp. If you notice his behaviour is extremely irrational in Oprah as a result of his love for his partner (I never fully saw it, only a glimpse). This leads me to believe that is either his hidden agenda or his agenda. This could make one believe that he is dominant, but I don't think that an dominant would be that exhilirated, since his agenda tends to be fulfilled quite frequently. It makes more sense for an ISTp or an INTp to behave in this manner, since his hidden agenda to love has been fulfilled and resulted in a high level of exhilration.

    Also, Tom Cruise is known to be controlling of his life partner in terms of safety for the baby's health and her health, which indicates strong . This is partly a result of his religion of scientology. However an ISTp tends to be overbearing and controlling on his life partner because he loves him/her. The ISTp tends to despise control on himself and others, but would enforce it to protect the ones he loves to satisfy his hidden agenda.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  21. #61

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    his religion of scientology.
    Stop right there. That's enough to believe he is not ISTP.

    My opinion? ENFJ.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  22. #62
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    his religion of scientology.
    Stop right there. That's enough to believe he is not ISTP.

    My opinion? ENFJ.
    Good point, the church of scientology could conflict with the of an ISTp. This would then make more sense for him to be an ENFp or an INFj. However, I'm not at ease with your argument for as an agenda or an hidden agenda because he his exhilrated for being loved, but this contrasts with his lack of concern of the public's opinion of him.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  23. #63
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    his religion of scientology.
    Stop right there. That's enough to believe he is not ISTP.

    My opinion? ENFJ.
    Good point, the church of scientology could conflict with the of an ISTp. This would then make more sense for him to be an ENFp or an INFj. However, I'm not at ease with your argument for as an agenda or an hidden agenda because he his exhilrated for being loved, but this contrasts with his lack of concern of the public's opinion of him.
    He lacks internal empathy. He is a Narcissist. I dont know why you guys bother trying to type him nor do I understand why the general theme around here is to select those that are extremes. As for Scientology, I wouldnt doubt an ISTp could be involved. Im sure there are tons of religious ISTps. The only thing that would tell against this is the way he uses it. The manner is not fitting via the theory. That said, personally I think Scientology is full of dog shit but whatever

  24. #64
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For the record, any type can get involved in any religion, including SLI's in Scientology, as crazy as that may seem.

    I think you're looking too far into the implications his attachment to Scientology has on his type. Cruise is known for being one of the most liked people in Hollywood and for being great to work with. He's gotten some bad press recently, but that hasn't changed who he is.

  25. #65
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Celebrity ENFps

    I thought of some ENFps and i thought i'd share

    I also put pictures, so we can notice their phisical resemblances


    Ville Valo (the vocalist of HIM, the Finnish rock band)







    Joss Stone






    Julia Stiles - the actress (i've watched her in the movie "save the last dance")




  26. #66
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,152
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I know that most socionists would type Robin Williams ENTp, but I 've always seen him as an ENFp. At least that's how I think my dual should appear.

    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  27. #67
    meatburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    A Quazar named Northern Territory
    Posts
    2,611
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would definately type Robin Williams as an ENFP. His roles in what dreams may come & Patch Adams seemed quite emotional and frenetic ;0)
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

  28. #68

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    near the beach
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HIM is one of my favourite bands. Well, I think Ville Valo is from delta, but an ISTp not an ENFp. I have seen some interviews with him where he acted in a very ISTp-like way.

    Joss Stone is probably an SF type (ESFp?) and Julia Stiles is other personality type, maybe ST, I don't know.
    me

  29. #69
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ENFperator
    HIM is one of my favourite bands. Well, I think Ville Valo is from delta, but an ISTp not an ENFp. I have seen some interviews with him where he acted in a very ISTp-like way.

    Joss Stone is probably an SF type (ESFp?) and Julia Stiles is other personality type, maybe ST, I don't know.
    ISTp is the stereotypical goth guy. I don't know if that's because so many ISTps listen to metal music or it's because goth people act like stereotypical ISTps. (gloomy, egotistical, quiet, serious, enjoying music in a Si-way, etc).

    Robin Williams does look more ENFp than ENTp. And I do see ENFp as a possibility. (PS! His comedy central stand-up show is the best stand-up I have EVER seen. We compare all the comedians to him and we always have to admit, that Robin Williams is still the best!)
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  30. #70
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yuppy, I'm happy you like HIM, I like too.

    In that case, i'll post the most awesome video with Ville, where you'll see why he is an ENFp. (look for the face/body expressions, i find them clearly ENFp-ish)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbZJIwOlLS4 (from a LIVE concert)


    As for J. Stone and J. Stiles, just watch a few videos on youtube :wink:

    They are both ENFp


    Should I post the links?

  31. #71
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Juanes the latin pop star


  32. #72
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,404
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ENFperator
    HIM is one of my favourite bands.
    Don't say it so loudly, please!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  33. #73
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by ENFperator
    HIM is one of my favourite bands.
    Don't say it so loudly, please!
    haha... HIM is one of MY favourite bands!!! :wink:
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  34. #74
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HIM IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BANDS!!!

  35. #75

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll admit that I've never heard of this Ville Valo (whateva) guy, but his appereance and everything strikes me the same way Tommy Lee does.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  36. #76
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I'll admit that I've never heard of this Ville Valo (whateva) guy, but his appereance and everything strikes me the same way Tommy Lee does.
    I thing I heard about Ville Valo long ago:
    He drinks and smokes a lot. He smokes so much that he even smokes on stage. He ruined his mellow voice because of this. Preserving the sensation even if it ruins him. Is that Si-ego?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  37. #77
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I'll admit that I've never heard of this Ville Valo (whateva) guy, but his appereance and everything strikes me the same way Tommy Lee does.
    Just admit it Rocky, Ville is so ENFp.

  38. #78
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,938
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've added these three celebrities that I believe are ENFp:

    Brittany Murphy



    Sandra Bullock



    Alicia Silverstone

    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  39. #79
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,814
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Jude Law

    Socioniko.net said he is so he must be
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  40. #80

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh, we had a thread like this as well,

    http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3862
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •