View Poll Results: Mark Zuckerberg's type?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    2 18.18%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

    1 9.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

    0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    1 9.09%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    1 9.09%
  • ILI (INTp)

    5 45.45%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    1 9.09%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 79 of 79

Thread: Mark Zuckerberg

  1. #41
    nokomis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think I've ever actually watched a real video of him until today. My whole perception of him was always tainted by the social network. Which now that I think back, wasn't very representative of his real personality. I actually find him much more likeable in interviews than I was expecting.

    Definitely introverted. Fe polr immediately jumps out. ILI.
    ​SLE - Ti

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    1,490
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So, which one of the NTs? He's difficult to type.

  3. #43
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,293
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILE, he looks, behaves, moves, speaks exactly like an ILE friend I had a couple years ago.

    I wasn't sure until I saw him on tv before congress though.
    Last edited by Uncle Ave; 04-19-2018 at 08:42 AM.

  4. #44
    IQ over 150 vesstheastralsilky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    ~°~
    Posts
    1,487
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSI-Ti
    THE FARMER/NAVIGATOR

    It's weird how they found an ILE-Ne to play him in The Social Network.

    He was well-positioned to implement Facebook at Harvard at others requests. I had the idea back in 1988 in high school well ahead of its time and ahead of the technology. I had no helpers. I am sure others thought of it too before it came into being ... 100th monkey effect, mass group consciousness.

    Fyi his wifelooks beta SLE too.
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 12-30-2018 at 10:12 PM.
    ~* astralsilky



    Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

    Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

  5. #45
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,578
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    LII 5w6 autism through the roof. 5s are very eccentric, moreso than 1s. therefore not ILI.

  6. #46
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mark Zuckerberg - INTP - Balzac


    "A blood-black nothingness began to spin..."


  7. #47
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    An Unexpected Landslide Victory may be in planning


  8. #48

  9. #49
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    wabbit hole
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,072
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I checked out his style which seems to be one hell of pusher of people towards his vision. Relies on other's special skills and combines. Accentuation: Te, Fe, Se. ILE dominant aka activator.

    Because of his pushiness some Russian people have typed him as SLE.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    I checked out his style which seems to be one hell of pusher of people towards his vision. Relies on other's special skills and combines. Accentuation: Te, Fe, Se. ILE dominant aka activator.

    Because of his pushiness some Russian people have typed him as SLE.
    I dunno, I see him as a normalising subtype. he's 5'7 and I highly doubt that a dominant subtype would sit in a chair like this:

    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-says-facebook

  11. #51
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    wabbit hole
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,072
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I dunno, I see him as a normalising subtype. he's 5'7 and I highly doubt that a dominant subtype would sit in a chair like this:

    https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-says-facebook

    Because he is the effin pusher and... business [only dominant ILE's are successful in modern business]. Not someone like Jacques Cousteau who wants to protect the seas (also preach about it) and run endless expeditions – see the real world while being partially preoccupied with the duty. Usually some sort of biologist out there not in a lab.

    And also a lizard/reptilian hence part of the Illuminati.
    Last edited by Heretic 007; 01-25-2020 at 04:49 PM.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  12. #52

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILE-Ti. The quality of his work, the fact that he is an inventor, he was intellectually precocious while looking quite boyish (and good) like an Alpha NT (he looks more gentle and elegant, his features and whole appearance and emotional self-control and experiencing fewer emotions vs gamma like Harvey Weinstein and he doesn't have the explosions of anger and bluntness that ILI have sometimes, doesn't really seem to value Se much other than complimenting that his sisters for being "strong women"), he tries new things, he was considered robotic and impersonal (ILI are never as impersonal as ILE-Ti can seem), he made a lot more money than ILI do, and his IQ is off the charts high. Also, he's Ashkenazi Jewish and they're the ethnic group in which ILE-Ti is most common (at least in America, I have some doubts that they're over-represented among Israeli Ashkenazi Jews). Given the Holocaust and ILE-Ti having the greatest ability to escape from difficult situations, it makes sense that Ashkenazi Jews are more likely to be ILE-Ti (although I think they may be more common in Japanese people). Ones who were IEE as Anne Frank was died.

    So I agree with Silke on this, I tend to agree with him on many typings (though Stoya and Anna Kendrick were ILE-Ti and Pence is LSI-Se, not LSI-Ti, the Sensory subtype is usually more relaxed and more gentle and more positivist than the logical subtype, but Pence is quite friendly and seems oriented towards people even for an LSI-Se, he's a lot more able to live in the moment and enjoy life and has a more laid back demeanor and is more gentle than Dick Cheney and Hillary Clinton who are the logical subtype, you don't get the impression that he uses and abuses people like Hillary Clinton does, he seems to favor reciprocal justice rather than taking sides of individuals or groups like Hillary Clinton did and like Dick Cheney did somewhat; the logical subtype is less objective in governing).

  13. #53

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    910
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    An Unexpected Landslide Victory may be in planning

    Dark and unfair, but potentially true given the state of affairs in today's world.

  14. #54

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    910
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Mark Zuckerberg - INTP - Balzac


    "A blood-black nothingness began to spin..."
    Can we please not associate that cinematic master piece with Zuckerberg's autistic need for a Fe connected happy world?

    Buttegeig is a great exemplar of how far ESE can really go.

    EDIT: actually strike that, Buttegeig as ILE?



  15. #55
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESFP - INTP Duality Inter-type Relationship



    ISFJ - ESFP Mirror Inter-type Relationship


    @timber

  16. #56
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default





    Last edited by khcs; 01-27-2020 at 08:33 PM.

  17. #57

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    910
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    The Future is Private.

    The future is private, LMAO, okay there buddy guy. Good one. He doesn't give one fuck about privacy, only because he got his pee pee slapped by society.

    You might be thinking this move towards privacy is some how about a move towards Fi private intimacy.

  18. #58
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Introverted

    Last edited by khcs; 01-28-2020 at 04:11 PM.

  19. #59

    Default

    for people who think that he's an introvert: maybe you want to compare his behaviour to his wife, who is imo an ILI.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em-1Fw0_2Hc

    >he just had a totally different mentality in terms of being able to do things and take risks than I did @2:23

    >I don't even want to sit here and talk to you @5:23 (Fe as vulnerable function)

    zuckerberg seems like a clear extrovert to me.

  20. #60
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    6,894
    Mentioned
    797 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    for people who think that he's an introvert: maybe you want to compare his behaviour to his wife, who is imo an ILI.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em-1Fw0_2Hc

    >he just had a totally different mentality in terms of being able to do things and take risks than I did @2:23

    >I don't even want to sit here and talk to you @5:23 (Fe as vulnerable function)

    zuckerberg seems like a clear extrovert to me.
    Zuckerberg always seemed like a clear SEE to me.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-28-2020 at 07:37 AM.

  21. #61
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    922
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Zuckerberg always seemed like a clear SEE to me.
    I've never thought about Zuckerberg's type before, but now that you say it, I think you're right. I think people might be confused because he's socially awkward, "quirky", works/worked in tech, and is seen as "visionary"; those are stereotypes of NTs.

    He's not ILE IMO, at the least. I admittedly haven't watched very many videos of him, but he doesn't come across as a Ne-base. I might try to make a more detailed analysis sometime.
    As a goatherd learns his trade by goat, so a writer learns his trade by wrote.

  22. #62

    Default

    Se base type??? I don't understand how you guys come to these conclusions..

  23. #63
    a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    wabbit hole
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Posts
    5,072
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lemme show his awkward ethics and presence (low F and S)

    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

  24. #64
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,652
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think he’s IEI. His wife basically looks like a man. He looks like a feminine Sméagol.

  25. #65
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    His wife basically looks like a man.
    No. She is a STRONG WOMAN. This results in an illusionary inter-type relationship with her husband.

    Last edited by khcs; 01-28-2020 at 05:12 PM.

  26. #66
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,652
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    No. She is a STRONG WOMEN. This results in an illusionary inter-type relationship with her husband.

    Tfw you’re REPLIED TO IN CAPS LOCK WITH INCORRECT GRAMMAR and no reasoning.

    Not quite sure what the derpy face picture of her is supposed to symbolize either.

  27. #67
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @sbbds Would you please calm down?

  28. #68
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,652
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    @sbbds Would you please calm down?
    No. I’m breathing heavily and weeping rivers because of your stupid post and I can’t stop. You insensitive heathen.

  29. #69
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    No. I’m breathing heavily and weeping rivers because of your stupid post and I can’t stop. You insensitive heathen.

  30. #70
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,652
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    That is indeed how my pubes feel.

  31. #71
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    That is indeed how my pubes feel.
    This is the reason why Mark (INTP Balzac) has created Facebook. So you can share such important info with the world.

  32. #72
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    2,652
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    This is the reason why Mark (INTP Balzac) has created Facebook. So you can share such important info with the world.
    A real Te ego knows that’s not important info in society. Not ILI confirmed.

  33. #73

    Default

    I have been wondering what type khcs has, but it's hard to figure it out, since he only communicates with gifs and bizarre typings. I'm suspecting him to be an ESI though.

  34. #74
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I have been wondering what type khcs has, but it's hard to figure it out, since he only communicates with gifs and bizarre typings. I'm suspecting him to be an ESI though.

  35. #75
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    4,815
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILE-Ti 6w7 so/sp

    I'm a little bit baffled by all the Gamma NT typings in this thread, particularly the introvert ones. Is there something pointing to him being Ni+Fi?

  36. #76

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Fi-PoLR is obvious. Fi-PoLR can be good, and the fact that he was so successful in creating something new should rule out ILI. The only thing that goes against ILE-Ti for him is that he's not (or wasn't) really goofy and playful and doesn't joke much and he doesn't talk about imaginative things for fun much. Other than that, ILE-Ti fits to a tee, he's just been less open to some aspects of Fe than most ILE-Ti, he doesn't seem to seek it as much as most ILE-Ti; some ILE-Ti can appear quite beta in some atmospheres but Mark Zuckerberg isn't (or wasn't) one of them. He's different from Morgan Webb as she seems kind of strict and irritable and impatient and also emotionally expressive, and quite sexy and feminine. He's also quite different from Weird Al and Howard Stern; I generally prefer ILE-Ti who like to laugh and goof off and who are more histrionic and take the stage (like Howard Stern and Sarah Silverman and Hedy Lamarr, although Hedy Lamarr didn't do comedy that I know of she went on the Merv Griffin show and he was an ESE) but are also logically strict and impatient (Weird Al seems more forgiving of errors in logic or things that don't really fit than most ILE-Ti).

    And even ILE-Ti who have Asperger's Syndrome vary from each other quite a bit (from what I read in the Secret Lives of INTPs Jefferson was far less detached, more tactful, and much better with relationships than Einstein) and Zuckerberg seems to have altered his behavior (he smiles more, compliments people) in the past decade. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Disorder a long time ago, but I was never as outwardly calm as Zuckerberg seemed and I really paid little attention to other's people emotions (though sometimes I did or said "inappropriate" things to get a reaction, to make just about the whole classroom laugh), didn't try to understand them or my own much until within the past 7 years or so, I didn't make much effort to be socially appropriate (and often didn't know what was socially appropriate or why what I did was inappropriate), to initiate conservations appropriately, how to leave them appropriately. I just don't make much eye contact, occasionally I do but not much and I don't always pay attention to the other person when I'm talking, people frequently cut me off. I've always had poor hygiene and didn't see the point in having good hygiene until the past 7 years or so; I also used to hate the way showers felt on my skin and arm hair (and for that reason only took one shower from September 2001 to June 2005), but now I enjoy them occasionally. But I've become a lot more concerned about what some other people think and how happy and comfortable they are in the past 12 years or so.

  37. #77

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    TIM
    SLE-N 6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I have been wondering what type khcs has, but it's hard to figure it out, since he only communicates with gifs and bizarre typings. I'm suspecting him to be an ESI though.
    For some reason I have an instinct that kchs is an asian woman who is eii or iei or something or a very effeminate man of one of those 2 types.

  38. #78
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,305
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    For some reason I have an instinct that kchs is an asian woman who is eii or iei or something or a very effeminate man of one of those 2 types.
    Exactly

  39. #79

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    910
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    e always had poor hygiene and didn't see the point in having good hygiene until the past 7 years or so; I also used to hate the way showers felt on my skin and arm hair (and for that reason only took one shower from September 2001 to June 2005), but now I enjoy them occasionally. But I've become a lot more concerned about what some other people think and how happy and comfortable they are in the past 12 years or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •