Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESI-SLE Supervision Relations (ISFj and ESTp)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I just realized I know FOUR SLE-ESI marriages, all of which are male SLEs with female ESIs.
    This seem to be so common in mexican novels(tv soup). SLE and IEI fall in love, evil twin sister ESI steals SLE from IEI and keeps supervising him and bullying her sis til almost the final episode
    where the duals finally get together lol

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lycantrope View Post
    This seem to be so common in mexican novels(tv soup). SLE and IEI fall in love, evil twin sister ESI steals SLE from IEI and keeps supervising him and bullying her sis til almost the final episode
    where the duals finally get together lol
    How do the ESIs steal the SLEs from the IEIs?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I don't remember, but apparently the SLE being supervisee, he just do whatever ESI tells him because he sees her as superior. But also, them being twins doesn't help and stuff. I never watched the whole thing but I kinda remember some of the characters.

It's an old ass mexican soup my mother and cousin used to watch, it was cheesy as hell, you can probably find the whole thing online these days:

I just took this one as an example, I'm sure there are plenty others ESI-SLE. But also there are some movies S&M style who are ESI-LIE that looks like supervision but it's not.
    None the less, the ESI is almost always the "aggressor".

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lycantrope View Post
    I don't remember, but apparently the SLE being supervisee, he just do whatever ESI tells him because he sees her as superior. But also, them being twins doesn't help and stuff. I never watched the whole thing but I kinda remember some of the characters.

It's an old ass mexican soup my mother and cousin used to watch, it was cheesy as hell, you can probably find the whole thing online these days:

I just took this one as an example, I'm sure there are plenty others ESI-SLE. But also there are some movies S&M style who are ESI-LIE that looks like supervision but it's not.
    None the less, the ESI is almost always the "aggressor".
    Thanks, @Lycantrope. It’s surprising how often writers depict Socionics ITRs without knowing Socionics. Perhaps they “write what they know”.

Ready for some fun in the sun mysteryofdungeon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s more the opposite from what I’ve seen. I do see some ESI-SLE relationships (like Miley Cyrus and that blonde stoic eyed dude) but a lot more ESI-IEI ones, particularly between ESI women and IEI men, but occasionally with the genders reversed too. Although, Miley seems quite close to SEE, my dual, so I’m not really sure. But something tells me that typing is off. She has a sort of ambiguous Se leading vibe like Amber Heard and Donald Trump.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, @Lycantrope. It’s surprising how often writers depict Socionics ITRs without knowing Socionics. Perhaps they “write what they know”.
    I'm not sure how it happens but I remember reading somewhere that some writers have a natural gift at remember the patterns of different types of people, even people with psychological disorders etc. like for instance, there were writers talking and describing very correctly the mind of a serial killer even before this was studied in psychology. They didn't give names such as "psychopathy" or things like that but they simply described the person as if they inhabit their bodies. I always thought this was very curious.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12