I'm very curious about my parents' types to see if I'm related to them in any way.

My father is a logical thinker. He's calm, thoughtful and gentle usually. I have a far easier time talking to him than my mom who's very emotional and just talks without much consideration. My dad's very very mellow but when he talks with other family members or friends, he gets all masculine and sort of puffs out his chest and becomes man of the family. I find that odd. He's more critical in public. When left alone with his closest family though, like if my mom just freaked out on me, he'll try to comfort me through logic. He's hardworking, doesn't drink or smoke, hardy complains, kinda meek sometimes.

My mother is like a firecracker. She's so emotional, she goes up and down several times a day. We'll have a nice conversation and two hours later, she'll be yelling at me and my brother about something that we never did. I can't talk to that woman. She gets stressed out a lot, I think. She doesn't spend too much time thinking about other people. She serves herself and her family. Not as generous or concerned about say world poverty or orphans. Very critical, never really has anything encouraging to say.

What do you guys think?
I don't have a clue.