Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signs of EIIs-INFjs under stress

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I'm under stress, I withdraw more, and get shorter with people. I generally need a lot of alone time but I take it to more of an extreme when stress is involved. I'll get overly focussed on little things that don't really matter, and repeat things in a loop in my mind.

I'll be less on top of things than I usually am, and lose track of time. I become significantly uncharacteristically forgetful, and loose focus of my interests and goals. There are times when my stress mode has been triggered and I've lost interest in a lot of things.

If it's due to a lot of stuff building up, I struggle to find motivation and get into procrastination mode. I still try to be polite, but people may notice I'm not quite myself. I have snapped at people under stress on occasion, but this is a very rare thing. I start seeing the worst in people, but my insecurities get louder. In private, I'll also cry when stress builds up.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we have a tendency towards somatization.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've observed that under real stress some tend to get chatty and approach others to find out the facts to mitigate their stress - and become a bit of a pedant. Some can also get unusually invasive in a bursty, uncontrollable sort of way.

a.k.a. I/O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12