ENTp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    I wanna know Pedro's real type so I can find out who my supervisor/conflictor is. Good guy, but something about what he says gets under my skin.
    Expand on that...what gets under your skin from his posts?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    I wanna know Pedro's real type so I can find out who my supervisor/conflictor is. Good guy, but something about what he says gets under my skin.
    Oh no you don't! You're not going to turn my thread into a "Let's type Person-X... Sixteen Times!" thread! Go on! Scram! Git along now!

But feel free to start another thread in the "What's My Type" forum.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    Oh no you don't! You're not going to turn my thread into a "Let's type Person-X... Sixteen Times!" thread! Go on! Scram! Git along now!

But feel free to start another thread in the "What's My Type" forum.
    Not really, others' start those threads and I reply to them

But Pedro is solid INTJ I think, so I was interested to know what got under ******'s skin.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Pedro is solid INTJ I think, so I was interested to know what got under ******'s skin.
    lol. Well, if he's like me, it's that he has no idea what Pedro's saying and consequently does not know whether he should be offended or not.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    lol. Well, if he's like me, it's that he has no idea what Pedro's saying and consequently does not know whether he should be offended or not.
    Of course not, Pedro is cool :wink: Too cool perhaps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there now both discussions can continue

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    there now both discussions can continue
    I don't doubt your type Pedro. Even if it is wrong, but I am satisfied with INTJ for now.

Do you think that you different from other INTJs?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i did it for my own entertainment. also per dio's request

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to topic ******, what bothers you?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it seems to me that what bothers him is that i take his inanity and reflect it back at him but i take it seriously. just a guess though...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default edited for gayness

no not really. i doubted anyone would notice. i guess i figure they'd just respond without there necessarily being any implications but i was not thinking about such things at the time. do you think about how annoying the deletion of your posts is for others and what it does to the forum?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to topic ******, what bothers you?
    How the fuck am I spostano? Like I said, I like the guy, but something about the method of communication gets under my skin? I doubt it's conflicting or whatever, I was kidding about that. If you want me to get technical.

But dude, the only way to type people is to not think about it whatsoever, and eventually something will happen when one person you know reminds you of another you know, etc. and one of them will be a prototypical example of a type. It's not something that you break down bit by bit. You can do that, but you always end up looking like a total fucking reject. But I don't have to tell YOU that do I, you are fucking living it.
    I don't see the problem. I want to type people and get their opinion of what I see, I know what you mean about wait and see, but that is waaaaay toooo slow.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: edited for gayness

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If people want to force me to keep my own thoughts up, fuck them, then I don't want them to read it.
    can't this apply with a lack of consideration also? why should i be forced to abide by your sentiment? why do you FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE L the need to make people into "great guys" ******? let out those feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings i do not understand why you attempt to make peace with that which you find unsatisfactory

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand the structure of these sentences.
    k

You should be forced to "abide by my sentiment" when it comes to matters about ME and MY OWN "voice".
    What is that exactly? It appears that what one considers one's own is quite variable. I see you violate other people's sense of self all the time with no qualms but perhaps it is merely ignorance. This is the same.

What am I attempting to make peace with? I really do like you, I just have a problem with certain behaviours. Do we gotta toss the baby with the bathwater?

Fine, if you want, I could not like you? If that would be better? lol Makes no difference to either of us really, since we don't know each other and won't meet in this lifetime.
    You like people you haven't met whom you've not interacted with in such a manner as to cause problems.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it perhaps that pedro says something slightly intriguing but doesn't expand on it? He implies things but you're not sure if that's what he meant or how he actually feels on the subject? He's cocky in that he's so casually cryptic, saying what he wants to say so that most people won't understand it entirely understand his opinion? (lol I sound kinda like the crazy corn lady)

I'm wondering if perhaps this irritation comes from being *almost similar* rather than entirely different. I know the people who irritate me the most are the ones who remind me of what I dislike or do not understand about myself (not that I actually think you two are similar, it's just a guess). When I see an ESTp attention whoring, it irritates me because I'm paranoid that I come off like that person does, or worse, that I come off as an even less charming version. When I see an IxFp not being strong and bold, it bugs the HELL out of me because I have to try so hard not to be like that.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this a battle of wits?
    No, I am trying to derive your thought process.

Just because I don't analyze my shit for rational consistency to somehow soothe your suggestive function doesn't mean that I shouldn't have an opinion on something? I could spend more time on my posts and you wouldn't be able to trip me up on consistency? Is that what you are seeking?
    Heh.

Fine, here FROM WHAT I KNOW OF YOU PEDRO YOU SEEM LIKE A GUY THAT I WOULD PROBABLY GET ALONG WITH REASONABLY hahaha, there.

Ever heard of a "subjective judgement"? Who knows if I really would like you? All I know is that so far, it seems like I would. I like lots of people, so don't feel special, you'd have to be a fuckup for me to really hate you.
    It was a further observance of the aforementioned discrepancy between your thought process and actions. You always says things like "Intertype relations can't be felt over the internet." and "I want to know what type pedro is so I can find out who my supervisor is." I found it humorous in that moment. I was not asking you to not like me or not like me. I was wondering how you reconcile the ah "You seem cool" and "You don't matter you're just an internet person" attitudes. The juxtaposition of both in such a short period of time made joviality spring forth through me onto the page as it is doing now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like pedro is taking transigent's words at face value rather than for their meaning
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i do not think so as that was just an example. it happens in these little "outburst"' snippets as well as with transigent's interaction with himself. irrationality is motivated by things unbeknownst to itself imo.

Creepy-pokeball

Play nice kids =p

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....... INTps.........
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI subtype

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFP

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

asdlfkj;lkj
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A year ago I was in my kitchen, carrying the baby, when I heard a very strange noise. "ooo ... ooo ... ooo ... ooo". Turned out it was a fire engine. It should have gone "oooWHEEEoooWHEEEoooWHEEE", but the "WHEEE" was broken.

Any thread containing posts by Transigent is a lot like that (EDITED TO ADD once the posts are edited for gayness). Bit psychedelic. But entertaining. It's good. Keep doing it. The world needs to be a lot more surreal.