Thread: racial extremists

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default racial extremists

i got these from a list on the ADL website. i just picked some at random because it was a long list, but if anyone wants to add to it, go for it.

richard barrett

Richard Barrett

Richard Barrett is the founder and leader of the Nationalist Movement, a white supremacist organization based in Learned, Mississippi. While the group has never enjoyed significant influence on the far right -- due in part to Barrett's reluctance to share the spotlight -- it has been able to attract a steady (if small) number of aggressive skinheads. An attorney and tireless promoter, Barrett is best known for staging well-publicized rallies, often following legal actions that uphold the group's free speech rights. He has repeatedly drawn large crowds of counterprotestors, some of whom have responded violently. Since the mid-1990s Barrett has extended his legal battles to the Internet arena, successfully waging a campaign to have Web pages characterizing members of his Nationalist Movement as “haters” taken down.

louis beam

Louis Beam

For more than three decades, Louis Beam has been on a crusade against a government he views as tyrannical and controlled by Jewish conspirators. Beam first became active on the far right as a paramilitary Klansman, later as a neo-Nazi with Identity ties. In each incarnation he has been a powerful voice of anti-government hatred and white supremacy, one of the most influential and incendiary figures on the far right. Generally considered the first important proponent of the "lone wolf" or "leaderless resistance" model of activism, Beam has encouraged anti-government and racist terrorism by means of small underground cells that cohere through ideology rather than formal organizations. Once considered Richard Butler's likely successor at Aryan Nations, Beam was passed over in the mid-1990s. During the past five years, he has significantly lowered his public profile and has limited his activity primarily to postings on his Web site.

david duke

David Duke

Duke has been active in the white supremacy movement for over 40 years. In the last two decades, he has tried to position himself as a new “respectable racist.” He pioneered the now common effort on the far right to camouflage racist ideas in hot-button issues like affirmative action and immigration, successfully appealing to race and class resentments. He was instrumental in the Klan resurgence of the 1970s and was one of the first neo-Nazi and Klan leaders to stop the use of Nazi and Klan regalia and ritual, as well as other traditional displays of race hatred, and to cultivate media attention. Duke continues to write articles and books, to convene conferences, and to speak publicly for the purposes of demonizing Jews and other minorities.

david lane

David Lane

Some of David Lane’s earliest childhood memories are of dressing up as a German soldier and giving straight-arm salutes. Lane later came to believe in government coverups and a Jewish conspiracy to exterminate the white race. These beliefs led him to farright groups like Aryan Nations, White Aryan Resistance and David Duke’s Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. But it was his role as a founding member of the terrorist organization The Order that won him notoriety — as well as prison sentences totaling 190 years on racketeering charges and civil rights violations, the latter stemming from the 1984 murder of Denver talk radio host Alan Berg. Since being convicted and imprisoned, Lane, like other members of The Order, has continued to promote his racist and anti-Semitic views. Along with his wife Katja, he formed 14 Word Press to distribute his writings and related paraphernalia. In October 2001, Katja announced that Steve Weigand, a New Jerseybased distributor of hate music, would take over day-to-day operations of the press. Although Lane recently announced his “retirement,” he remains an influential and respected voice in the far-right movement.

alex linder

Alex Linder / Vanguard News Network (VNN)

In a 2003 interview, Linder claimed to have grown up as an "upper-middle-class suburban kid," who graduated from Pomona College in Claremont, CA in 1988. He worked as a researcher for a short time at the Evans & Novak political show on CNN, and at the American Spectator magazine, but left both jobs after finding them unreceptive to his "racist satire of Jews and minorities." After a period of working in the publishing industry, he launched the online Vanguard News Network in 2000.

william pierce

William Pierce, Turner Diaries and National Alliance -- Extremism in America

William Pierce, who died on July 23, 2002, gained renown in far-right circles throughout the world as the author of The Turner Diaries. A fictionalized account of an apocalyptic Aryan revolution in the United States, the book was the inspiration behind one of the worst terrorist acts committed in the United States - the 1995 bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City that killed 168 people. As founder of the National Alliance, the largest and most active neo-Nazi organization in the United States, Pierce used several media - weekly radio addresses, the Internet and most recently white power music ventures and racist video games - to promote his vision of a whites-only homeland and a government free of "non-Aryan influence." Since Pierce's death, his followers have vowed to carry on his work.

edgar j. steele

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/images/edgar_steele.jpg

Steele is a trial lawyer best known for his role in defending Richard Butler and Aryan Nations in a major case brought against them in 2000. After losing the Aryan Nations case, Steele began publicly expressing his anti-Semitic and racist opinions both verbally and in writing over the Internet. He has become well-respected among white supremacists.

hal turner

Hal Turner

New Jersey-based, white supremacist radio talk show host Hal Turner is known for his incendiary anti-Semitic and racist rhetoric and explicit calls for extreme violence against Jews, Hispanics, other minorities, and government officials. Among other measures, Turner has advocated bombings and assassinations. He spreads his ideology and issues calls for violence both on his weekly Internet radio show and on his Web site.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They all should get a big black cock up their butt.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Googled their names to try to find more V.I. material, but only a couple of them produced any impressions to speak of: Louis Beam seems like an LSI to me, and David Lane could be an LII (or maybe an ILI). Nothing jumped out at me with the others.

Typing despicable people is interesting, because it tests your ability to remain objective. Nobody wants a despicable person to be their own type, or even in their own Quadra, and the tendency toward bias can be quite strong. It's much the same with politicians whose political views you disagree with.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    I Googled their names to try to find more V.I. material, but only a couple of them produced any impressions to speak of: Louis Beam seems like an LSI to me, and David Lane could be an LII (or maybe an ILI). Nothing jumped out at me with the others.
    i was going to post a link for each to google images, but many of the names are really common and various faces showed up and not enough of the person in question. i posted a link to the ADL profile for each, but i don't think the information there is all that useful for typing...so yeah, it might be kind of hard to type them based on the information here.

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Typing despicable people is interesting, because it tests your ability to remain objective. Nobody wants a despicable person to be their own type, or even in their own Quadra, and the tendency toward bias can be quite strong. It's much the same with politicians whose political views you disagree with.
    the reason i made this thread is because i was having a conversation with someone in which they suggested that there might be a link between racist views and aristocracy. my knee-jerk reaction was "no, it's not type-related," but idk how much my pride was involved in that response. so i thought it might be interesting to see if any patterns evolved if i started a thread like this.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laghlagh View Post
    David Lane

Some of David Lane’s earliest childhood memories are of dressing up as a German soldier and giving straight-arm salutes. Lane later came to believe in government coverups and a Jewish UFO controlled conspiracy to exterminate the white race. These beliefs led him to farright groups like Aryan Nations, White Aryan Resistance and David Duke’s Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
    Sounds like Obersturmführer Airborne. He joined the Delta Nazi Mafia by that time, led and maintained by the (in)famous Dalai Lama master Ammonious Cuntonious.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Ammonious Cuntonious.
    Who is ILE.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanks Arthur View Post
    Who is ILE.
    It's nothing personal

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    It's nothing personal
    Oh, sorry, no offence was taken, I was just noting.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr. David Duke is an EIE-Ni. I don't know about any of the others.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    They all should get a big black cock up their butt.
    You are racist.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)