Thread: The Simpsons character types

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Simpsons character types

Hello. I am Troy McClure, you may remember me from such threads as "Random ideas" or "My name is Earl". I'll start with my typing on the main characters:

Homer SEE
    Marge ESI
    Bart SLE
    Lisa EII
    Mr. Burns LIE
    Smithers ESI
    Barney Gamble ILE
    Moe LSI
    Mad Scientist ILE
    Comic shop owner ILI
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa is INTp.

Moe I think also INTp; heavy Fe PoLR. Very different variant from Lisa's though.

Marge INFj

The cop that is the father of the dense kid is an ISTj... Compare him to Moe. Cop likes Fe, Moe hates it.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    Moe I think also INTp; heavy Fe PoLR. Very different variant from Lisa's though.
    Don't you think Moe is rather -seeking?
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

Lenny Ip?
    Carl Ip?
    Wiggum SEI!
    Martin ILE!
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't you think Moe is rather -seeking?
    Well, no. He's the kind of thing ESFjs can't stand being around for longer than a second.

Really, if you don't feel a sense of identity with him it would not surprise me a bit. But that guy is not an ISTj.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wiggum SEI!
    Ralph Wiggum, maybe.

As for this guy (fatso):

ISTj.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa EIE

Barney Gamble SEI <--- definity.

Mad scientist more LII than ILE
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is SLI.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the show is written from a Delta perspective.

Homer: SEI (Softhearted. The rest is a caricatured embodiment of the worst aspects of his type.
    -Si: sloth, gluttony, anti-intellectualism;
    -Fe: extreme bias, jealousy, shallow emotions, immediate uncritical emotions;
    -Te-PoLR: unproductive, inability to make sense of actions going on around him -- that's why he comes off as presumptuous and stupid.)

Burns: LIE (Caricature Se valuing EJ and caricature Gamma values like $$$, elitism, self-preservation. Inability to express warm emotions of any kind. He and Homer have clashing lifestyles and are portrayed as conflictors.)

Smithers: ESI (Intensely loyal to Mr. Burns. His steward and protector.)

Marge: EII (Fi. Loyal to her family. Intensely deep feelings that she hides within herself. Her marriage to Homer, whose emotions and reactions are comparatively very shallow is supposed to be comical.)

Bart: SLE (Kind of obvious. Super-ego relationship with him and Lisa that persistently leads to clashes of value.)

Lisa: IEE (Ne. She's the one always interjecting new ideas into discussions. Points out how the generalized situation looks whenever people get bogged down in specifics. Has unbridled optimism in her potential and future bordering on arrogance and egotism, as well as the potential of others. Deep humanistic streak. Shuns materialism. Considering the anti-intellectual environment she lives in, it all comes off as the more indicative of her type. Probably Matt Groening's dual and mouthpiece.)

Milhouse: IEI (Sycophant, follower variety.)

Flanders: LSE (Supervision as the source of animosity between him and Homer makes the most sense.)

Comic Book Guy: ILI

Moe: I agree with ILI.

Herb (Homer's Brother): SEE (Productive, goal-oriented, and extremely willful. Gamma values. Nice, courteous guy.)

Agnes: EIE (The bossy variant.)

Principal Skinner: LSI (Calm and collected, in self control. LSI makes more sense than the other three IJs. Willing to carry out Agnes' commands.)

Apu: Not sure, but I think ESE could sort of work, or even ILE.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anything I actually think he is SEI, just becuase they act like dual doesn't mean his character is cloest protray as an esi in duality with LIE.

Marge: EII (Fi. Loyal to her family. Intensely deep feelings that she hides within herself. Her marriage to Homer, whose emotions and reactions are comparatively very shallow is supposed to be comical.)
    she is a classic ISFj, does do have deep feeling as you describe, but is very not intuitively if you look closely, I think the producers deliberately made her the classic feeling protectively ISFj, very naive at times too, but does get very philosophical at times, also very at few scene just does not look EII at all.

Lisa: IEE (Ne. She's the one always interjecting new ideas into discussions. Points out how the generalized situation looks whenever people get bogged down in specifics. Has unbridled optimism in her potential and future bordering on arrogance and egotism, as well as the potential of others. Deep humanistic streak. Shuns materialism. Considering the anti-intellectual environment she lives in, it all comes off as the more indicative of her type. Probably Matt Groening's dual and mouthpiece.)
    Very very serious type. does ponder a lot about humanity. she could be EII is not ENFj, but does not resemable a sterotype of an IEE at all.

Flanders: LSE (Supervision as the source of animosity between him and Homer makes the most sense.)

aww these two I agree, but still don't asumme the producer knows socionics and that he knows LSE is susposed to supervised Homer which you typed SEI. if anything I think they have a benefit relationship SEE-LSE[/QUOTE]

1)

2)

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post

[list of types]
    Well thought out. I shall have to ponder these further.
    Quaero Veritas.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she is a classic ISFj, does do have deep feeling as you describe, but is very not intuitively if you look closely, I think the producers deliberately made her the classic feeling protectively ISFj, very naive at times too, but does get very philosophical at times, also very at few scene just does not look EII at all.
    I think that naivety you mention is actually the telling sign of her being a delta NF. She is always willing to trust everyone and always stays open to the possibility that there is a positive side to a person's character. She is far more vulnerable in situations where she needs to assume things firmly and quickly (Se) than in situations where assumptions prove unwarranted (Ne).

Skinner and the reverent are both ESTj, imo. ISTjs take a much more active and change oriented approach to fulfilling their duty. The stagnant, conservative duty fulfilling kind of person they both are are stereotype Delta STJs.

As for Flanders, he just has to be an Se PoLR type, so its INFj.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    If anything I actually think he is SEI, just becuase they act like dual doesn't mean his character is cloest protray as an esi in duality with LIE.
    Why do you think he's SEI?

It's possible we're both right. The characters have had so many stories written about them that she might have used and at different times.

I stopped watching 10 years ago, but the Marge I remember was very flexible and adaptive to her family's behavior, and normally had trouble directly asserting her values. This is what Wikipedia says about her:

Marge is generally a stereotypical sitcom mother, and she also plays the "long-suffering wife" who puts up with the antics of her children and her oafish husband.[2] While she usually takes her family's problems with good humor, in "Homer Alone" (season three, 1992), her workload and resultant stress caused her to have a mental breakdown.
    Very very serious type. does ponder a lot about humanity. she could be EII is not ENFj, but does not resemable a sterotype of an IEE at all.
    What's the stereotype of an IEE? Also, we should probably keep in mind that a lot of writers from different quadras worked on this show, so it wouldn't surprise me if Lisa picked up some Ni or Ti dialogue along the way, being the only mouthpiece for the show's intelligent exposition.

aww these two I agree, but still don't asumme the producer knows socionics and that he knows LSE is susposed to supervised Homer which you typed SEI. if anything I think they have a benefit relationship SEE-LSE
    Well the fact that their values conflict is what suggests supervision; they're not conflictors since they both value Si IMO.

I didn't go into detail because I borrowed the Flanders typing from another thread, but I thought Flanders' stereotypically Fi-based religious moral discipline was obviously intended to clash with Homer's more unhinged Fe. And the fact that Flanders just seems loftier and far above Homer in every way.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that naivety you mention is actually the telling sign of her being a delta NF. She is always willing to trust everyone and always stays open to the possibility that there is a positive side to a person's character. She is far more vulnerable in situations where she needs to assume things firmly and quickly (Se) than in situations where assumptions prove unwarranted (Ne).
    I don't see that as INFj, that naivety of her as a trait in Infj. And I disagree the bold part. her biggest biggest weakest of her is being gullible in a intuitive sense, the producer does portray her as someone who is aware of the underlying meaning of important moment of in her live, and at times makes her really philosophical.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

her biggest biggest weakest of her is being gullible in a intuitive sense
    Does that describe ISFj at all? IMO they are much more likely to refuse to believe things than to believe to eagerly.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the fact that their values conflict is what suggests supervision; they're not conflictors since they both value Si IMO.

I didn't go into detail because I borrowed the Flanders typing from another thread, but I thought Flanders' stereotypically Fi-based religious moral discipline was obviously intended to clash with Homer's more unhinged Fe. And the fact that Flanders just seems loftier and far above Homer in every way.
    They never have conflict, Ned is always the one that give in to homer......

1)

2)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skinner and the reverent are both ESTj, imo. ISTjs take a much more active and change oriented approach to fulfilling their duty. The stagnant, conservative duty fulfilling kind of person they both are are stereotype Delta STJs.

As for Flanders, he just has to be an Se PoLR type, so its INFj.
    I could buy that.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They never have conflict
    o_O Really? I maybe forgetting but I thought Homer despised and was jealous of Ned, while Ned didn't waste much time on him, and mostly interacted (and forgave) out of a christian sense of obligation. So asymmetric relationship.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does that describe ISFj at all? IMO they are much more likely to refuse to believe things than to believe to eagerly.
    Believe what you want, I have been watching this show for years and I am very confident of the typing. it doesn't really prove my point to you and for you to believe in my typing, but as far as I know, they are like the trademark types for me stereotypically (but they are fictional character after all written by people with a imagination. so the closest we can say is that the character portray most like one type. we will go on forever debating like this if we think this is or is not an ISFj behavior... don't you think?

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

o_O Really? I maybe forgetting but I thought Homer despised and was jealous of Ned, while Ned didn't waste much time on him, and mostly interacted (and forgave) out of a christian sense of obligation. So asymmetric relationship.
    that's what I said, Ned never hated Homer and always give in to him. But conflict? no, I wouldn't call it conflict like you can say about other other character who does have conflict. If anything their relationship seems like a benefit relationship.

But why would you take interrelationship, and facts like it looks like an asymmetric relationship into so much consideration? especially taken the fact that it is cartoon? a little bit of those is OK, because most people can stereotype, and they can see this kind of people will like these kind of people and so forth. but even in here we know that conflictor gets along well in real life and not as "conflict". so would you think the producer knows?

1)

2)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's what I said, Ned never hated Homer and always give in to him. But conflict? no, I wouldn't call it conflict like you can say about other other character who does have conflict. If anything their relationship seems like a benefit relationship.
    I didn't mean "clash" like in a fight. I meant differences in values that lead to bad relationships, different ways of looking at things and people misunderstanding one another.

Hey, benefit is also asymmetric, and it could still work.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't mean "clash" like in a fight. I meant differences in values that lead to bad relationships, different ways of looking at things and people misunderstanding one another.
    That happens in most non-quadra relationship anyway.

hey, benefit is still asymmetric, and it could work.
    it's not if it works or not, it is that I am so sure of these typing that I just can't stop myself from preventing the mistyping to go on any further. and if you're only speculating on their types, I suggest you listen to me.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That happens in most non-quadra relationship anyway.
    In the context of what I wrote, it's a clash of Fe vs. Fi.

it's not if it works or not, it is that I am so sure of these typing that I just can't stop myself from preventing the mistyping to go on any further. and if you're only speculating on their types, I suggest you listen to me.
    That's not good. If we're both equally sure about opposite things, it doesn't get us anywhere.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the context of what I wrote, it's a clash of Fe vs. Fi.

That's not good. If we're both equally sure about opposite things, it doesn't get us anywhere.
    I said that because you said "it could work". I get the feeling that you were speculating.

1)

2)

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the Simpsons. I like how there are many parts to their town, all exhibited throughout, it is like all the town is one big adventurous family. I used to have this interactive Simpson's game for the PC where you explore Springfield.

They have a lot of characters http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...n_The_Simpsons

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said that because you said "it could work". I get the feeling that you were speculating.
    Whether or not I was, confidence is no arbiter of truth.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whether or not I was, confidence is no arbiter of truth.
    Yea I know, But I am not good at explaining things in writing.

1)

2)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You all suck. jxrtes' typings are the only ones that make sense.

Homer: SEI (Softhearted. The rest is a caricatured embodiment of the worst aspects of his type.
    -Si: sloth, gluttony, anti-intellectualism;
    -Fe: extreme bias, jealousy, shallow emotions, immediate uncritical emotions;
    -Te-PoLR: unproductive, inability to make sense of actions going on around him -- that's why he comes off as presumptuous and stupid.)

Burns: LIE (Caricature Se valuing EJ and caricature Gamma values like $$$, elitism, self-preservation. Inability to express warm emotions of any kind. He and Homer have clashing lifestyles and are portrayed as conflictors.)

Bart: SLE (Kind of obvious. Super-ego relationship with him and Lisa that persistently leads to clashes of value.)

Comic Book Guy: ILI

Moe: I agree with ILI.

Herb (Homer's Brother): SEE (Productive, goal-oriented, and extremely willful. Gamma values. Nice, courteous guy.)

Agnes: EIE (The bossy variant.)

Principal Skinner: LSI (Calm and collected, in self control. LSI makes more sense than the other three IJs. Willing to carry out Agnes' commands.)

Apu: Not sure, but I think ESE could sort of work, or even ILE.
    I agree with most of these.

Some alternatives:
    Flanders - ESFj
    Lisa - INFj
    Milhouse - INTp
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about Frank Grimes? He hated Homer from the beginning and I would type him as LII. Given that they are conflictors, I would propose SEE for Homer, that fits better in my opinion.

I think Moe is rather SLI than ILI, I really don't see why he is an intutive type.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    What about Frank Grimes? He hated Homer from the beginning and I would type him as LII. Given that they are conflictors, I would propose SEE for Homer, that fits better in my opinion.

I think Moe is rather SLI than ILI, I really don't see why he is an intutive type.
    Frank Grimes struck me as more of an LSI. In wikisocion's description of creative , particularly the bolded part describes Frank Grimes in his role at work.

LSIs prefer to apply their clear, logical thinking to forcibly affect how the real world is organized, rather than simply producing conjectures or thought exercises that have no material application. LSIs prefer to work with systems of "real" things — material assets, organizations, management, and production — and to perfect their structure and organization (). When they are certain they are right, LSIs can act decisively to enforce rules, and, if necessary, to punish violators, in order to protect the integrity of the system.
    LSIs handle high-pressure situations well and can maneuver skillfully around obstacles to achieve their goals. They cannot be intimidated easily by displays of force or aggression, but follow closely the balance of power and make sure they are in the best position.

If Frank is LSI and Homer is SEE, then Frank supervises Homer, which also makes sense.

LII could also work though.

I always felt sorry for Frank Grimes. He worked so hard and cared about the safety and integrity of the company when no one else there did. It violated my sense of justice to see Homer just coasting by in life without lifting a finger, while Frank always had to struggle for every little thing he got.

I still don't know Moe's type. Probably introvert and logical. I doubt LII.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    If Frank is LSI and Homer is SEE, then Frank supervises Homer, which also makes sense.
    That's very good, I think you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    I always felt sorry for Frank Grimes. He worked so hard and cared about the safety and integrity of the company when no one else there did. It violated my sense of justice to see Homer just coasting by in life without lifting a finger, while Frank always had to struggle for every little thing he got.
    Yes, me too. I think he was just a normal guy who deserved the benefits from his hard work. Maybe he was right about some things he said to Homer referring to his way of life in front of his family (I mean assigned to real life).
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh shit why have I not posted in this thread yet

Homer: Ne-ENTp?
    Marge: Si-ISFp?
    Bart: Ti-ENTp (kinda weird though, because apparently Bart's character was supposedly loosely based off of Matt Groening's own childhood)
    Lisa: Fi-ENFp
    Ned Flanders: ?-INFj
    Milhouse: Ti-INTj
    Moe: ?-IXTp
    Reverend Lovejoy: ?-ESTj?
    Mr. Burns: Te-EXTj
    Smithers: Ne-INFj
    Comic book guy: Ti-ENTp
    Herb: Actually ESFp seems plausible from memory, although I wonder if ESTp could work too?
    Armin Tamzarian: ?-ESXj
    Nelson: Fe/Ti irrational
    Hershel Krustofski: Fe-ESFj

lol@Frank Grimes discussion. I could see him as some hyper-neurotic Ti-ISTj, and from what I recall Homer supervised the shit out of him; he seemed to hate Homer a lot more than Homer hated him back.
    Last edited by Galen; 09-15-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like somewhere in the 10th season or thereabout the characters stopped being truly dynamic entities and simply became stereotypes of themselves. A lot of what I'm basing my typings on is from what I know of the older seasons, the episodes that aren't awful.

Also I'm not getting the typings for Lisa as beta NF. If you haven't seen Moaning Lisa yet I'd recommend you do because she's Fi out the yin-yang in that episode. It's actually kinda weird though, for being a so-called "delta" show there are hardly any deltas in it hahaha.

TIM
    Fi-ESI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Homer (classic era): SEI 7w6 or 6w7
    Homer (post-classic era): SEE 7w6
    Marge: ESI 9w1
    Bart: SLE 7w8
    Lisa: I dunno, she's really hard to type. EIE? Nah, >. Delta NF? Seems too confident in use of . ESI? Not likely to have Ne-POLR. 4w3
    Abe (Grandpa): LSE 6w5? 9w8?
    Flanders: ESE 1w2 perhaps
    Mr. Burns: LIE 8w9
    Smithers: ESI? 6 or 9 I guess
    Moe: SLI 6w5
    Skinner: LSI 1w9
    Edna: SEE 2w3???
    Comic Book Guy: ILE 5w6?
    Dr. Hibbert: LIE 3w4
    Krusty: SLE 3
    Tim Lovejoy: Delta ST
    Otto: SEI 9w8
    Frank Grimes: LSI 1w9
    Willie: SEE??? 6?
    Milhouse: IEI 6w7
    Barney: SEI 9w8
    Duffman: ESE 3w2
    Herman: SLI 6w5
    Last edited by Calvinist777; 09-15-2010 at 03:12 PM.
    phobic 6w5 sp/so/sx (tri-type: 6w5/1w9/4w5)
    Fi-ESI

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    Duffman: ESE 3w2
    Hahaha.
    You're alright Calvinist. You're alright.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    A lot of what I'm basing my typings on is from what I know of the older seasons, the episodes that aren't awful.
    Hey, cool. I really thought I'd be the only one who hates the newer seasons. I mean, mayn of the classic episodes were just awesome and I really like the serial, but the new ones are far away from being funny. Other people I asked said they wouldn't see a difference.

With Spongebob happened the same, btw. When I watched episodes from the first season my stomach hurt from laughing, but the newer ones are just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinist777 View Post
    *list of typing proposals*
    Wow, I almost agree with all of your guesses. (I'm not sure about some characters, but you can be right about them.) I only thought ILI would be quite fitting for the Comic Book Guy.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoomer View Post
    Hey, cool. I really thought I'd be the only one who hates the newer seasons. I mean, mayn of the classic episodes were just awesome and I really like the serial, but the new ones are far away from being funny. Other people I asked said they wouldn't see a difference.
    Seriously? Most of the people I've talked to said that they hate the new episodes. Maybe it's an America/rest-of-the-world divide

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Most of the people I've talked to said that they hate the new episodes.
    I don't know. Sometimes I think they don't even know what they are laughing about. In the newer episodes of the Simpsons they're using the same old jokes over and over again. They also combine it with a stupid and uninteresting story and expect that people are laughing about that. (The Simpson's movie is awful, too.) However, there is one other factor which makes the show worse for me: the dubbing. Marge has now an ridiculous voice and everyone sounds totally fake.

You can't really avoid that shows get worse over time, but as a positive example, I think South Park aged well compared to other popular shows. It is still original and authentic in my opinion, just as it used to be.
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't watched The Simpsons in years. They're still creating episodes hmm? I don't even remember specific things from it, I'm just typing based on vague memory of the characters and their relationships.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast