Thread: LIIs/INFjs and being concise

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007 Over my long career, I learned to not debate with ILEs no matter how prepared I was because they liked to put too many balls in the air, and when someone would suggest "to go right", they'd inevitably go left. I know that I'm a terrible debater but most of the ILEs that I've met weren't that great either because they all tended to be presumptive and lecture rather than communicate, although they all were reasonably articulate. However, I recall one very articulate, highly-educated ILE executive in a boardroom being verbally destroyed on several occasions by an LIE, who never broke a sweat doing it. I also avoid getting into face-to-face arguments with Ejs and Ips especially LIEs and ILIs, but ILEs can't seem to resist the challenge.....

a.k.a. I/O

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    @Troll Nr 007 Over my long career, I learned to not debate with ILEs no matter how prepared I was because they liked to put too many balls in the air, and when someone would suggest "to go right", they'd inevitably go left. I know that I'm a terrible debater but most of the ILEs that I've met weren't that great either because they all tended to be presumptive and lecture rather than communicate, although they all were reasonably articulate. However, I recall one very articulate, highly-educated ILE executive in a boardroom being verbally destroyed on several occasions by an LIE, who never broke a sweat doing it. I also avoid getting into face-to-face arguments with Ejs and Ips especially LIEs and ILIs, but ILEs can't seem to resist the challenge.....

a.k.a. I/O
    It just that ILE's tend to write extremely drilling reports. The roles get reversed on paper. Who wants to write text when formulas, graphs and tables say more than thousand words.
    So if ILE could print those formulas in the air... Only formulas matter in the end.

Like I usually like to say: big picture speaking is just smoke screen for not handling base. Because basic information should reveal the big picture if understood right. For example we as living organisms do not matter which contrary statement which is that we matter seems to be underlying concept of many people. No need to struggle forward as our experience is just a fleeting moment and on universal this is nothing and it is way less than error in measurement of the whole scale.

Like my thesis was so brief it made supervisor bit shaky but said that it had all what was needed and conclusions were good and introduced new potential.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 06-04-2019 at 05:42 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org