Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
The only part I'm using is the table at the beginning.

Ne-INTj's would associate more with Judiciousness, Strategy, Calculating and Childish.
Ti-INTj's would associate more with Cheerfulness, Obstinacy, and Emotion-creating.
So whatever stands out more for someone would be their subtype.
you guys are misrepresenting triples -any two reinin traits implies a third, and they are usually called the small cycles

Smilingeyes uses them to type a lot, they are useful for determining
subtypes and I have found in my experience that he is quite correct

result types are good at multitasking and making useful judgments (irrational when fully external or internal), they see the world in states
process types are good at following through and making useful perceptions (rational when fully external or internal), they see the world as a progression

thought styles stem directly from process and temperament (supervision style is a little more descriptive)

static result types (negative) I tend to see as dense, they are good at organizing information
dynamic result types (positive) I tend to see as messy, they are good at producing novelties
static process types (positive) I tend to see as quackery, they are good at proposing theories
dynamic process types (negative) I tend to see as robotic, they are good at detailing procedures