I am working through Reinin's Dichotomies to see how much I can come to understand of it. My goal is one thread per Dichotomy.
Ok, this is information taken from the following two sites:
Also, Dmitri has kindly informed us that Taciturn and Narrators were not translated well....that Askers and Declarers is a closer interpretation.
long range introverted functions
short range extraverted functions
ENTp, INTj, ENFj, INFp, ESFp, ISFj, ESTj, ISTp
Interrogative Intonation (Statements sound like questions.)
Questions used as a means of keeping up the conversation.
* dialogue of questions and answers
* tolerates questioning interruptions
* seeks and utilizes nonverbal expressions (eye contact, gestures, etc.) as a means of gaging the conversation’s flow of direction
Strengthened by Introversion
short range introverted functions
long range extraverted functions
ISFp, ESFj, ISTj, ESTp, INTp, ENTj, INFj, ENFp
Affirmative Intonation (Questions sound like statements.)
Questions used as a means of getting answers.
* alternating monologues
* loses train of thought if interrupted
* builds answers into the monologue
Strengthened by Extroversion
* What is it about -i and +e that make Askers?
* What is it about +i and -e that make Declarers?